Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 7)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

hola..RIt..konsa dance kiya party-sharty mainLOL BOLO BOLO..tells tells

Hi kopal and everyone hereHug

Hi Shas Hug

... A lady never reveals Wink LOL

So HP took the crib? So will's gone to be with the Julabs?? Unhappy

HP is planning to give it to her wifeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvChani123RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 5332

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
see you later guys!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvRJXXDiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

hola..RIt..konsa dance kiya party-sharty mainLOL BOLO BOLO..tells tells

Hi kopal and everyone hereHug

Hi Shas Hug

... A lady never reveals Wink LOL

So HP took the crib? So will's gone to be with the Julabs?? Unhappy

HP is planning to give it to her wifeLOL

bhaatt?? Shocked

When did HP get married??...hume bulaya bhi nahin shaadi pe 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvDiamondLife

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by RitJ26

Anyone around??Ermm
hi.. how's you?
How was the party?


Guys Updated on Pg 1..Tongue
Do peep in!Big smile

kopal just read ur 2 1st para. Dont u think its unjustice with anjali that 2 other people taking n making her life decisions? Dnt u think she is capable to take any decision or she has no right to take it by herself. Arnav n dadi loves nw hurting her.
She has been redered incapable of that by Shyam..Tongue

uuff its a physc problem yaar usually over love over protectiveness spoiled man n things .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

see you later guys!Smile

Byee Hug

Enjoy the paranthas...mmmBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by RitJ26

Anyone around??Ermm
hi.. how's you?
How was the party?


Guys Updated on Pg 1..Tongue
Do peep in!Big smile

kopal just read ur 2 1st para. Dont u think its unjustice with anjali that 2 other people taking n making her life decisions? Dnt u think she is capable to take any decision or she has no right to take it by herself. Arnav n dadi loves nw hurting her.

shyamu already hypnotize her..Supnaji...
woh din ko raat kaehga to raat kahegi...
pehle uske liye brain to lo Do ek..kisika nahi to bandar ka bhi chaelga..jo apne bachhe ko kai dino tak sine se lagake ghumte hai unke marne ke baad bhi..Ouch
sorry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvRJXX

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
do u guys know monkeys keep their baby's dead body for so many days after their death...

it is saying that..MAYA/attachment if u want to see , see in monkeys..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9ChaituvRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

do u guys know monkeys keep their baby's dead body for so many days after their death...

it is saying that..MAYA/attachment if u want to see , see in monkeys..

why do they keep it? because they can't bear the separation? or something else...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9ChaituvDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index