Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

I'm back againEmbarrassed

Samwa! Heart for you!!

None for the pic!Angry

Why??What happened??Ouch

Patha nahi, Sam; but whenever I see you Khushi Bhabhi place her hand on Arnav's shoulder; something in me just snaps and I get sooo annoyed...Angry

Nina idhukku peru thaan jealousy,Phangurl syndromeWinkLOLLOLLOL
ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyabavinivedha84ZoyafanNina90

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

i don't think she'll be convinced unless she sees it for herself without doubt, that is, from the horse's mouth... last time too Arnav and Khushi tried to convince her; they failed miserably, na?

What I meant was create the situation where he slips and then Anjali sees for herself. The convincing route wont work; I agree.

Yeah; that is possible... here is where Khushi could help; consciously or not, Shyam slips more in the presence of Khushi...

Exactly my dear...and this is the point where they can use the USP of their leads to the fullest...create a slight emotional drift between them and exploit that attraction they still have for each other to unmask a common enemy...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyabaviZoyafanNina90JRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

Sathu: Whatta title!!!Clap

Loved reading Kopal, Sumi,Sanayam,Huma,Sharmi,Jhalak,Mandy,Vidya,droopy_asleep,abavi,
chitmanas,Shaz,Trin,Appu,
Shreya,Naz,Ghausia and KoelClapClapClap

Missing Doods, Bush and Sandy's analysisCry

Hello Pals Hug

Hi Maria...long time...how have u been???

Hi Hug

Had been out of town without net 

Have been gr8 but missed u all HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepZoyafanabaviriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by tejuvijay

It's generally tough u know with a small difference of opinion to be in the same house! With these many differences of opinions,I am even scared to imagine the enlighten of arnav in the house!

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? LOL

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

Yes she is !

I thought the same too, Maria; its high time they redeem Anjali's character to the sister of ASR she was when she manipulated Khushi into working at Shantivan...

We should try getting this idea into DB's head...LOL

Zoyafanabaviclarissajohnriyya6

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tejuvijay

It's generally tough u know with a small difference of opinion to be in the same house! With these many differences of opinions,I am even scared to imagine the enlighten of arnav in the house!

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? LOL

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

She has to..If this show is not going the typical SP way..I want her to know the truth the hard way..all by herself!!

Hardway thats the Key Arnav will let shyam in RM just to unmask him and strip him  of his Fakeness onceagain infrom t of the family with the proof and also let Anji identify Shyam's evilness and this time  let her throw him out  of RM.High hopes lets seeConfused.
VedhaHug I too feel the same!! By being in redux I cud sense mustard seed size future by listening to dialogs!!!LOL

Sabooth is one word that's been repeatedly we have been listening to off late!

Second Vedha! It wud be Damm interesting inspite of Kushi arnav differences reg the past,work together for the downfall n ur strip Shyam manhole jha!!!

But can u imagine what is the time frame involved for this to be aired????

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

i don't think she'll be convinced unless she sees it for herself without doubt, that is, from the horse's mouth... last time too Arnav and Khushi tried to convince her; they failed miserably, na?

What I meant was create the situation where he slips and then Anjali sees for herself. The convincing route wont work; I agree.

Yeah; that is possible... here is where Khushi could help; consciously or not, Shyam slips more in the presence of Khushi...

Exactly my dear...and this is the point where they can use the USP of their leads to the fullest...create a slight emotional drift between them and exploit that attraction they still have for each other to unmask a common enemy...Big smile
but how...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabaviclarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

When will we get to see a scene like this in reality ,(khushi's dream)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289Cheena007Nina90abavisonshineZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all

Good Morning Sharmi HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanabaviclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index