Hug
Originally posted by sonshine

Hello All!

Hug

all this epic are epic but im not sure wht r we getting now Ouch ... HI ALL Hug
hey! it is not bad now a days...
story proceeds... things change...
tell me,
in our lives are things same as before after we get married or after we have a baby?
we all look back fondly on nostalgia don't we...
the grass is greener on the other side...
the colours are more vibrant in the past...
it is just our way of thinking...Tongue

Hey Girls Hug

Very well said Appu..Thumbs Up 

Hey Cheena HugHug

How are u?

Hey Ria Hug
I am good thank you ..Long time ,where were you ? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineZoyafanJRiariyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

I'm back againEmbarrassed
SamwaHug did u like the EpiBig smile

Cheena007sonshineZoyafanriyya6

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

I think Arnav and Khushi will bring that "proof" for her to see and the have her deliver justice. Thats only fair, since between the 2 siblings, Arnav got the lion's share of the brain power LOL

i don't think she'll be convinced unless she sees it for herself without doubt, that is, from the horse's mouth... last time too Arnav and Khushi tried to convince her; they failed miserably, na?
Again I suppose we need to face the wrath of Shyam tactic winning to an extent that he starts gloating n anjali listens or over hears!!
this will happen no far less than 6 months! Satyanaash!! We signed up for the leads cute romances n what r we getting! Peanuts..aha..chana daal...Angry

Wow! I now get connection between chana n arhi!!! Symbolism is itShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepsonshineZoyafanNina90riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by JRia

It is like another member pointed in another thread, those magical days can never be recreated but that doesn't mean we can't come close. The Arnav and Khushi scenes lately have been beautiful in terms of showing the growth these two have made as a couple but it is being ruined by using Khushi to prop up Shyam's return. I see no need to involve her since Anjali can be than effectively do the job in manipulating Arnav to bring him back.

Its just possible also that they might be playing on Khushi's nature to just help as much as she can, even if it means forgetting everything that has happened to her or Arnav. Arnav places Di over himself and anybody else...so she was just trying to think that if thats what Di really wants, can we give the creep a chance? I am at least glad she said...meet and not come back to RM.

I do agree that Anjali is good enough a blackmailer to get Shyam back in.

That is exactly what they are doing and will continue to do in the coming episodes to finish the week off if spoilers are anything to go by. It looks like more than Arnav, Anjali's manipulation will work on Khushi and she in turn will try to convince Arnav that Shyam needs to be brought back Di Ke Liye. I can see it now Khushi will fear Dadi's words will come true about Anjali harming herself

I don't mind Shyam in RM as long as Arnav has a plan in place to outst Shyam 

Not to worry, just because Shyam will be back at RM doesn't mean things return to normal for him. The family gave a clear indication of where they stand, they will not be easily fooled by him again.

Ya Nani and Manorama Bond will be at work Big smile

droopy_asleepsonshineZoyafanriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

For RiaEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing
Photo
Photo

Photo: Good Night...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Loved them Day Dreaming

Nivi 
nice smileys for each LOL

Cheena007sonshinenivedha84Zoyafanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

It is like another member pointed in another thread, those magical days can never be recreated but that doesn't mean we can't come close. The Arnav and Khushi scenes lately have been beautiful in terms of showing the growth these two have made as a couple but it is being ruined by using Khushi to prop up Shyam's return. I see no need to involve her since Anjali can be than effectively do the job in manipulating Arnav to bring him back.

Its just possible also that they might be playing on Khushi's nature to just help as much as she can, even if it means forgetting everything that has happened to her or Arnav. Arnav places Di over himself and anybody else...so she was just trying to think that if thats what Di really wants, can we give the creep a chance? I am at least glad she said...meet and not come back to RM.

I do agree that Anjali is good enough a blackmailer to get Shyam back in.

That is exactly what they are doing and will continue to do in the coming episodes to finish the week off if spoilers are anything to go by. It looks like more than Arnav, Anjali's manipulation will work on Khushi and she in turn will try to convince Arnav that Shyam needs to be brought back Di Ke Liye. I can see it now Khushi will fear Dadi's words will come true about Anjali harming herself

I don't mind Shyam in RM as long as Arnav has a plan in place to outst Shyam 

Not to worry, just because Shyam will be back at RM doesn't mean things return to normal for him. The family gave a clear indication of where they stand, they will not be easily fooled by him again.
agree if shyam enters not an easy task 4 him...Smile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepsonshineZoyafan

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by tejuvijay

It's generally tough u know with a small difference of opinion to be in the same house! With these many differences of opinions,I am even scared to imagine the enlighten of arnav in the house!

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? LOL

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

She has to..If this show is not going the typical SP way..I want her to know the truth the hard way..all by herself!!

Hardway thats the Key Arnav will let shyam in RM just to unmask him and strip him  of his Fakeness onceagain infrom t of the family with the proof and also let Anji identify Shyam's evilness and this time  let her throw him out  of RM.High hopes lets seeConfused.

droopy_asleepZoyafanNina90JRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by riyya6

Hug

Hello All!

Hug

all this epic are epic but im not sure wht r we getting now Ouch ... HI ALL Hug
hey! it is not bad now a days...
story proceeds... things change...
tell me,
in our lives are things same as before after we get married or after we have a baby?
we all look back fondly on nostalgia don't we...
the grass is greener on the other side...
the colours are more vibrant in the past...
it is just our way of thinking...Tongue

Hey Girls Hug

Very well said Appu..Thumbs Up 

Hey Cheena HugHug

How are u?

Hey Ria Hug
I am good thank you ..Long time ,where were you ? 

Hug
I had gone out of town and had no net connection

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index