Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 59)

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by .Mandy.

That is exactly what they are doing and will continue to do in the coming episodes to finish the week off if spoilers are anything to go by. It looks like more than Arnav, Anjali's manipulation will work on Khushi and she in turn will try to convince Arnav that Shyam needs to be brought back Di Ke Liye. I can see it now Khushi will fear Dadi's words will come true about Anjali harming herself

* head desk *. What I was hoping for, is that the past causes the emotional rift between the 2; but inspite of that, they are forced to fight the Shyam battle for Di. Was not counting on the rift because of Shyam coming back...maybe double blow...Confused

Hmm..I like this track! U know we get to resolve out issues when we work on something bigger else it being in slush n finding a way out!!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepriyya6

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Originally posted by Nina90

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

I think Arnav and Khushi will bring that "proof" for her to see and the have her deliver justice. Thats only fair, since between the 2 siblings, Arnav got the lion's share of the brain power LOL

Nina90riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

I'm back againEmbarrassed

Samwa! Heart for you!!

None for the pic!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleep..mrinalini..riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok..The INCIDENT LOL..

I had been to my cousines place..to meet them...

I am the MOST TV CRAZY person in my family...and IPK crazy as wellLOLLOL...no one bothers about TV shows or IPK other wiseLOL

my sister who stays in a PG said she watches IPK...suddenly during conversation...i was like Shocked...Big smile..

She said she loved ASR and kushi Jodie and finds ASR cute..i was likeBig smile... But she is not CRAZy like me...just likes the show and arHIBig smileBig smile...all the while I was like Big smile

Than suddenly my cousine bro comes and says " YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SERIAL NA...ON STAR PLUS..." i was like YESBig smile...

he contined " YOU KNOW GIRLS IN MY CLASS WATCH THAT ..ONE OF MY CLASS GIRL HAS THAT GUY..WHAT"S HIS NAME...errr..ARNAV...HIS PIC AS A WALLPAPER ON HER MOBILE" i was like ShockedShockedShocked...and than againBig smile...

He finally said " THEY ARE CRAZY OVER HIM" LOL...

So for once i could see the actual popularity of IPK among collage going studentsLOL..All know IPKBig smile

I know thi sis a small incident ..but still though of sharing with you guysBig smile
LOL
on a more serious note...
SP knows its importance...
i think they are showing IP at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the afternoons
those are really good timings

why is it so good?? It will be no use in terms of TRP na??Confused
good for SP, not so good for PH
i don't know how these things work, but just using a bit of common sense
the show is immensely popular
if the timings were such that more people tuned in at 8PM because they did not have the above 2 options, then TRP rise... PH in power
this way... SP and PH in more of an equal footing
and SP draws in more and more ads for all 3 slots
does anyone else here know about these things? please correct me if I am wrongTongue
anyway the channel will try to keep the show running as long as possible
im not in this line too.. but ur right... Smile

droopy_asleepsonshine..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejuvijay

It's generally tough u know with a small difference of opinion to be in the same house! With these many differences of opinions,I am even scared to imagine the enlighten of arnav in the house!

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? LOL

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?Smile

She has to..If this show is not going the typical SP way..I want her to know the truth the hard way..all by herself!!

Nina90riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

I think Arnav and Khushi will bring that "proof" for her to see and the have her deliver justice. Thats only fair, since between the 2 siblings, Arnav got the lion's share of the brain power LOL

i don't think she'll be convinced unless she sees it for herself without doubt, that is, from the horse's mouth... last time too Arnav and Khushi tried to convince her; they failed miserably, na?

..mrinalini..riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok..The INCIDENT LOL..

I had been to my cousines place..to meet them...

I am the MOST TV CRAZY person in my family...and IPK crazy as wellLOLLOL...no one bothers about TV shows or IPK other wiseLOL

my sister who stays in a PG said she watches IPK...suddenly during conversation...i was like Shocked...Big smile..

She said she loved ASR and kushi Jodie and finds ASR cute..i was likeBig smile... But she is not CRAZy like me...just likes the show and arHIBig smileBig smile...all the while I was like Big smile

Than suddenly my cousine bro comes and says " YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SERIAL NA...ON STAR PLUS..." i was like YESBig smile...

he contined " YOU KNOW GIRLS IN MY CLASS WATCH THAT ..ONE OF MY CLASS GIRL HAS THAT GUY..WHAT"S HIS NAME...errr..ARNAV...HIS PIC AS A WALLPAPER ON HER MOBILE" i was like ShockedShockedShocked...and than againBig smile...

He finally said " THEY ARE CRAZY OVER HIM" LOL...

So for once i could see the actual popularity of IPK among collage going studentsLOL..All know IPKBig smile

I know thi sis a small incident ..but still though of sharing with you guysBig smile
LOL
on a more serious note...
SP knows its importance...
i think they are showing IP at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the afternoons
those are really good timings

why is it so good?? It will be no use in terms of TRP na??Confused
good for SP, not so good for PH
i don't know how these things work, but just using a bit of common sense
the show is immensely popular
if the timings were such that more people tuned in at 8PM because they did not have the above 2 options, then TRP rise... PH in power
this way... SP and PH in more of an equal footing
and SP draws in more and more ads for all 3 slots
does anyone else here know about these things? please correct me if I am wrongTongue
anyway the channel will try to keep the show running as long as possible

Oh this is news to me 
Thanks !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Originally posted by amarb

Lovely post appu
whoa!! Bee!
Hug
thanks yaara

Cheena007JRiariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index