Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 55)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

It is like another member pointed in another thread, those magical days can never be recreated but that doesn't mean we can't come close. The Arnav and Khushi scenes lately have been beautiful in terms of showing the growth these two have made as a couple but it is being ruined by using Khushi to prop up Shyam's return. I see no need to involve her since Anjali can be than effectively do the job in manipulating Arnav to bring him back.

Its just possible also that they might be playing on Khushi's nature to just help as much as she can, even if it means forgetting everything that has happened to her or Arnav. Arnav places Di over himself and anybody else...so she was just trying to think that if thats what Di really wants, can we give the creep a chance? I am at least glad she said...meet and not come back to RM.

I do agree that Anjali is good enough a blackmailer to get Shyam back in.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289sonshineJRia.Mandy.riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by riyya6

Hug
Originally posted by sonshine

Hello All!

Hug

all this epic are epic but im not sure wht r we getting now Ouch ... HI ALL Hug

It is like another member pointed in another thread, those magical days can never be recreated but that doesn't mean we can't come close. The Arnav and Khushi scenes lately have been beautiful in terms of showing the growth these two have made as a couple but it is being ruined by using Khushi to prop up Shyam's return. I see no need to involve her since Anjali can be than effectively do the job in manipulating Arnav to bring him back.

Hi Mandy HugHug

I think it's bcoz she is an SP Bahu material selfless and forgiving

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineriyya6

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Ok..The INCIDENT LOL..

I had been to my cousines place..to meet them...

I am the MOST TV CRAZY person in my family...and IPK crazy as wellLOLLOL...no one bothers about TV shows or IPK other wiseLOL

my sister who stays in a PG said she watches IPK...suddenly during conversation...i was like Shocked...Big smile..

She said she loved ASR and kushi Jodie and finds ASR cute..i was likeBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile... But she is not CRAZy like me...just likes the show and arHIBig smileBig smile...all the while I was like Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Than suddenly my cousine bro comes and says " YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SERIAL NA...ON STAR PLUS..." i was like YESBig smile...

he contined " YOU KNOW GIRLS IN MY CLASS WATCH THAT ..ONE OF MY CLASS GIRL HAS THAT GUY..WHAT"S HIS NAME...errr..ARNAV...HIS PIC AS A WALLPAPER ON HER MOBILE" i was like ShockedShockedShocked...and than againBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

He finally said " THEY ARE CRAZY OVER HIM" Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...

So for once i could see the actual popularity of IPK among collage going studentsLOL..All know IPKBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I know thi sis a small incident ..but still though of sharing with you guysBig smile
LOLLOLLOLLOL
on a more serious note...
SP knows its importance...
i think they are showing IP at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the afternoons
those are really good timings

JRiariyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Hi All!!!!!

I feel optimistic...me thinks that Arnav and Khushi are going to HAVE to come together to save Di from Shyam...inspite of their past...imagine them with an emotional rift and then working together to repel Shyam...what a treat that will be?

Hi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Ok..The INCIDENT LOL..

I am the MOST TV CRAZY person in my family...and IPK crazy as wellLOLLOL...no one bothers about TV shows or IPK other wiseLOL

my sister who stays in a PG said she watches IPK...suddenly during conversation...i was like Shocked...Big smile..

She said she loved ASR and kushi Jodie and finds ASR cute..i was likeBig smile... But she is not CRAZy like me...just likes the show and arHIBig smileBig smile...all the while I was like Big smile

Than suddenly my cousine bro comes and says " YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SERIAL NA...ON STAR PLUS..." i was like YESBig smile...

he contined " YOU KNOW GIRLS IN MY CLASS WATCH THAT ..ONE OF MY CLASS GIRL HAS THAT GUY..WHAT"S HIS NAME...errr..ARNAV...HIS PIC AS A WALLPAPER ON HER MOBILE" i was like ShockedShockedShocked...and than againBig smile...

He finally said " THEY ARE CRAZY OVER HIM" LOL...

So for once i could see the actual popularity of IPK among collage going studentsLOL..All know IPKBig smile

I know thi sis a small incident ..but still though of sharing with you guysBig smile

Ok..lemme tell u one more craziest thing tht happened!

U all know I am in Bangalore..my cousin lives in Canada n she's not as pagal as me n Shes in contemplating mode whether to watch..it's like she catches up in a day a week! Looking at how I was mad at ASR character,she remembered there's her best friend in US who catches the episode in washroom  as by the time it airs in India it's their noon time or so n she's a techie like us..

Best part was she conferenced her on her phone with me.Sis friend n me had good time drooling over ASR n sister quietly laughs two pagal karke!!!

U know I never met her friend but now she's my friend d as well n we occasionally call up to discuss IPk..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289cool_tweetysonshineJRiariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Hi All!!!!!

I feel optimistic...me thinks that Arnav and Khushi are going to HAVE to come together to save Di from Shyam...inspite of their past...imagine them with an emotional rift and then working together to repel Shyam...what a treat that will be?
good oneThumbs Up
Thumbs Up

sonshine

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Originally posted by JRia

Hi Hug

Helllo :)

JRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Ok..The INCIDENT LOL..

She said she loved ASR and kushi Jodie and finds ASR cute..i was likeBig smile... But she is not CRAZy like me...just likes the show and arHIBig smileBig smile...all the while I was like Big smile

he contined " YOU KNOW GIRLS IN MY CLASS WATCH THAT ..ONE OF MY CLASS GIRL HAS THAT GUY..WHAT"S HIS NAME...errr..ARNAV...HIS PIC AS A WALLPAPER ON HER MOBILE" i was like ShockedShockedShocked...and than againBig smile...

He finally said " THEY ARE CRAZY OVER HIM" LOL...

So for once i could see the actual popularity of IPK among collage going studentsLOL..All know IPKBig smile

LOL
on a more serious note...
SP knows its importance...
i think they are showing IP at 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM in the afternoons
those are really good timings

why is it so good?? It will be no use in terms of TRP na??Confused

sonshineanjani-pagli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index