Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 41)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hi everyone Hug
Hi Mandy  Hug yet to read your obsevations on the epi.. will comment after doing so.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1:)

BRB in an hr...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayamriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Apologies for the long post, turns out I had a lot to say about this episode.

Arnav was truly the star of this episode in how he handled Dadi, not only did he put the pieces together and realize she and Shyam had known each other from before but also called her out on not being here for all these years while he took care of his sister. The added bonus was the fact he talked about the kidnapping! It did happen and it has not been forgotten and for once his family heard from Arnav himself how Shyam tried to kill him. Dadi is a real piece of work, no concern for her grandson's kidnapping, no hesitation to bring up his mother's suicide suggesting Anjali would do the same and had the nerve to believe she knew better than Arnav despite her absence all these years. Is it any wonder why Nani looked at her with disgust and finally took a stand?? For me Nani backing up Arnav was what made this scene perfect! Nani really took a stand and made it clear this was no MU it was the truth plain and simple! Thank you CVs for a powerful, well written scene that was the voice of the viewers. It is now clear the family stands by Arnav's views of Shyam

Khushi, now here is a character in which I tried to watch with two points of views so here it goes. My first POV is in defense of Khushi, here's a girl who has always believed in seeing the good in people and right now all that mattered to her was Anjali's recovery. It is not that far fetched that she would think Shyam would be devastated over the loss of his child, many of us as viewers did not expect him to kill his child despite knowing his history. It was a shock to all of us.

My second POV is against Khushi who should know better by now than to believe a man like Shyam could ever change. What happened to the Khushi we saw during the kidnapping track? Back then her dil too ruled her emotions but it was also a driving force behind the shaatir dimaag that did not allow harm to come to her husband. It was just moments ago where Arnav spoke about how Shyam tried to kill him, it was just seconds ago where she had to stop Arnav from breaking the glass in his hands so how can she speak about injustice to someone when she was doing the biggest injustice of all to her husband by even considering to bring Shyam back even for one visit?? I want back the shaatir dimaag Khushi!

Anjali, complete disappointment I do not have an ounce of sympathy left for this girl. This was the CVs chance to redeem her instead what we got was even further damage to a character that is already hated by many. Its sad what things have come to in which I can now say she is the perfect match for Shyam, its sickening the way she intends to manipulate her brother to get her way. Anjali is selfish and I look forward to the day she regrets this but at what cost?? I really do not want to see another incident where ASR is harmed but it may be the only thing that opens her eyes

Blooper - One minute Arnav, Khushi and Dadi are outside Anjali's room and the next all are downstairs with the rest of the Raizadas!

Rant - How in the world did the family expect Anjali to be up and walking after being shocked, falling and miscarrying??? Obviously she will be weak, she will be in mourning given the fact its been less than a day since she learned her child died!!

Overall an episode that had its good points like the confrontation scene, Arnav and Khushi's bond continuing to strengthen but then it had its bad by further ruining Anjali's character and to a degree Khushi as well. I've given up hope with Anjali but there is still hope for Khushi whom I hope does not pressure Arnav in the next episode, she showed faith in him and did not push when he said a man like Shyam could not change so she needs to stand by that faith and support him.

ur post Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Hugzzz Riyya, Koel, Kopal & Mandy...HugHugHugHug

Sorry If I had missed anyone...HugHugHugHug

BRB in an hrSmile

Edited by sharmibalan - 05 September 2012 at 9:45pm

Chani123riyya6

aerowana Senior Member
aerowana
aerowana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Shas. Please issue ur reprt on my postSmile
hi ! JhalakHug
why i was so delusional like anjiROFL eventhough i am reading this, i thought u r asking koel..
WHY O WHY ...i understand thatLOLD'oh
sorry
Because Anji Di hai sabse saiyni !ROFL
I can understand ur love towards Anji !u said Joel instead of Koel in ur other post!
You r completely loving Anji these days, isliye appreciation post me bhi aagayi!ROFL
nahi..Angry
my MAcbook..is entering default "Koel" as "Joel"...when i type..how many times i will correct Confused

Check the language in your macbook.. May be your macbook has got attuned to german language where 'K" is "j"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hugzzz Riyya, Koel, Kopal & Mandy...HugHugHugHug

Sorry If I had missed anyone...HugHugHugHug

BRB in an hrSmile
Hug sharmi
Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Had to take a break. Back here. What did I miss?
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

and for GOD sake, Khushi suit is not changed... LOL

LOL I don't mind, she looks gorgeous!!!
she is... Thumbs Up but yaar that suit is not suitable with current depress situation...Embarrassed

she overdress to impress but got depressed yaar... LOLEmbarrassed

We will be getting a change of outfits soon, based on spoiler pics looks like Khushi is back at GH by tommorow's epi so probably by Friday new clothes. I just hope no fashion disaster

jpatel1289Sanayam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index