Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 33)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

Hello lovely people...good morning

Hey Sumi Hug nice to see you on the front page again...where did you disappear to suddenly?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kpk1002

Great title Tanthya. Clap Can't wait to read how this episode is analyzed by you and all the wonderful Reduxians!Tongue

A few things bother me and I thought I would put the questions out there in the hope that someone answers them.

Q1...If Shyam is doing all this for revenge over how his sister and more importantly, her unborn child were treated (which is the only reason that makes sense), how can he justify killing his own child? We all know that he is a depraved individual, but killing your own flesh and blood?? Most of his other actions so far can be somewhat justified, as all he feels is hate and all he wants is revenge. This one act though is unjustifiable IMO.

Q2...If Anjali really thinks that Shyam is innocent, that all this is a misunderstanding and that all she wants is to be with him, why didn't she walk out of RM after the whole showdown? Why not show some spine and say "My husband is innocent and i will not return to RM until I prove his innocence!!" or maybe something like "I cannot stay where my husband is treated like this. I love him and nothing you have said proves that he is guilty of what he is accused of." Don't Shyam and she have a house that was being renovated? Doesn't Shyam still have a paying job as a lawyer (at least that is what she thinks)? Doesn't she have a right as a wife to stay with her husband if that is what she truly wants? Arnav can't stop her if she wants to walk out and live with her hubby, so why doesn't she walk out???

Q3...This has been brought up on other posts, but I didn't read a satisfactory answer anywhere. What happened to all the glass pieces? What happened to the blood she trailed in her room and from her room to the stairs? What happened to all the cuts on the bottom of her feet ? They couldn't have healed so quickly or stopped hurting either!! Why hasn't she told anybody about what lead to her fall? Or maybe I should ask, why hasn't anybody asked what lead to the fall?

Q4...Dadi believes, without a single doubt, that Shyam is telling the truth. A man she never met before shows up at her ashram, tells her this whole story...including the bit about the attempt on Arnav's life...tells her he loves his wife and only wants to be with her...and she, without checking for facts or asking anyone in RM about what transpired in the past 14years or what happened leading to the showdown, believes that he and only he speaks the truth. Everyone else including Nani and Arnav are wrong and/or misinformed. Things need to be set right at RM and so she shows up and tries to go about setting things right for the very same family she so happily abandoned so many years ago!! What justifies this behavior? What allows her to think that it is OK to let Shyam sneak around, lie to Arnav about where Anjali is going and call him to the hospital without asking anyone?

Sorry about the long post, but these questions have been driving me crazy. I hope one of you wonderful people out there can give me some answers. Thank you, thank you, thank you in advanceSmile

Thank you for the PMs Tanthya. Love the Redux thread and am completely hooked on to itHeart

Want to add one more question

Why is Shyam so desperate to get inside RM? If all he wants is her sister's children get surnames in exchange for Anji's child he can blackmail from outside.
coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Hey Sumi Hug nice to see you on the front page again...where did you disappear to suddenly?
Hey Trin!! Hug Thanks matey!
ya...My laptop crashed yaara..and I was forced to disappear!LOL Now its working again...
How are you doing?

trintring

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Koel
As usual lovely take. 
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidsunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

I am okay now. I just read the posts and come back . Thanks for asking.

Anu
Glad to hear thatBig smile.. If u plan a new trip I am  willing candidate.. I resigned from the RM pool cleaning volunteer program.

trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Hey Trin!! Hug Thanks matey!
ya...My laptop crashed yaara..and I was forced to disappear!LOL Now its working again...
How are you doing?

Aha!!!! I thought you were on holidays or something Smile Me still same, stuck at work Ouch

coolgal270

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Koel
As usual lovely take. 
Hug

thank u Vidya.. Hug

riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

I am okay now. I just read the posts and come back . Thanks for asking.

Anu
Glad to hear thatBig smile.. If u plan a new trip I am  willing candidate.. I resigned from the RM pool cleaning volunteer program.

Hi Koel Hug what is that? LOL

riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index