Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 31)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

[font=vedana] Well girls, i have to leave now. Apparently my schedule starts at six tomorrow at school unlike last year. I love 8:00 more now! -_- 

hopefull i'll be hanging around for a month before disappearing in assignments! [/font]

bye Areeba...see you later..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Girls, I did like the first half the confrontation but in the end I felt Anjali recovered to fast to start becoming manipulative.

Anu

She has been manipulating everyone for years...it comes naturally to her by now I guess..LOL
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Girls, I did like the first half the confrontation but in the end I felt Anjali recovered to fast to start becoming manipulative.

Anu

Anjali was distraught!! and she's in that position right now where if someone says 'no' she'll want it more!

Areeba, Anjali is not a kid. She just lost her child. A mother who just lost a baby would not even think at this level.

Anu

-MeMyselfI

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Girls,

I am going to read the posts and then come back. 

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Good Morning, Koel, Areeba, Harshita, Huma,

How did you all like the episode yesterday.

Anu
Hi AnuHug hw r u feeling today? About the epi.. I just have to say they better stick to the lubb ishtory... social drama is their weakness... bye the time they make it  a strength no one will be left to watch...LOL ASR and Khushi se chedkhani mat karo.. let ASR do it to Khushi we will  back u in it ...but not when it is to  their characters... rest props in the RM decor were nicely decked up..Akash had a decent outfit which was not pink.. camera focused on him a little more as Payal was missing... he got extra footage... ASR has learnt self control around a skimpily dressed Khushi thanks to Di.. no more problems if their rabba veys and Hugs have a teary temporary stoppage... Dadi is learning facial expressions from kathakali dancers hence it is loud.. incase u were in doubt... Nani had her regular peace mediator dialogue.. NK and Mami to got their share including Garima and Buaji...every one had  words to utter in this sombre atmosphere.Tongue

anurao.66-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Anu

Anjali was distraught!! and she's in that position right now where if someone says 'no' she'll want it more!

Areeba, Anjali is not a kid. She just lost her child. A mother who just lost a baby would not even think at this level.

Anu

unless she was psychotic..which Anjali is...she is obsessed with Shaym...even when she was pregnant she cared more for shaym than she did for the baby..

anurao.66Chani123

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Harshita: np...I think this is the first time I am talking to you

Jhalak: ab tu kaisi hai?

Koel: gust of wind? just don't move so fast that my hair starts flying..LOL

. Since evening my fvr is quite n throat ache to better hopefully by tomm shud be able to swallow n takh perfectly
@ Jhals good yaar u are  r on the recovery mode.
@Huma... yes in IPK land tht's hw u come and go.. and being a loyal pankha hw can I not follow..strands of hair needs to fly around your face.. so that u need help to  keep them in place...another primary requisite in IPK landLOL

@Harshita.. we will bump into each other minus eyelock & rabba vey.. IPK fan ka vachanLOL

or I could just go stand at my local subway station or in front of a fan..LOL
 ShockedShockedShocked... Nahii...how could u even think of breaking the sacred tenants of IPK.* give a hard shake inspired by ASR* damsels cannot do any thing without help... in case u forgot..ab dimaag mein chapwa doLOL

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Harshita: np...I think this is the first time I am talking to you

Jhalak: ab tu kaisi hai?

Koel: gust of wind? just don't move so fast that my hair starts flying..LOL

. Since evening my fvr is quite n throat ache to better hopefully by tomm shud be able to swallow n takh perfectly
@ Jhals good yaar u are  r on the recovery mode.
@Huma... yes in IPK land tht's hw u come and go.. and being a loyal pankha hw can I not follow..strands of hair needs to fly around your face.. so that u need help to  keep them in place...another primary requisite in IPK landLOL

@Harshita.. we will bump into each other minus eyelock & rabba vey.. IPK fan ka vachanLOL

or I could just go stand at my local subway station or in front of a fan..LOL
 ShockedShockedShocked... Nahii...how could u even think of breaking the sacred tenants of IPK.* give a hard shake inspired by ASR* damsels cannot do any thing without help... in case u forgot..ab dimaag mein chapwa doLOL

Will it be ok if I get someone to drive me to the subway station?? Big smile

sunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index