-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by -Huma-

Harshita: np...I think this is the first time I am talking to you

Jhalak: ab tu kaisi hai?

Koel: gust of wind? just don't move so fast that my hair starts flying..LOL

. Since evening my fvr is quite n throat ache to better hopefully by tomm shud be able to swallow n takh perfectly
@ Jhals good yaar u are  r on the recovery mode.
@Huma... yes in IPK land tht's hw u come and go.. and being a loyal pankha hw can I not follow..strands of hair needs to fly around your face.. so that u need help to  keep them in place...another primary requisite in IPK landLOL

@Harshita.. we will bump into each other minus eyelock & rabba vey.. IPK fan ka vachanLOL

or I could just go stand at my local subway station or in front of a fan..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

What i am 200% clear about is that Shyam is determined with hisplans. He doesn't want to divert himself. 

I can make italian and regular sandwiches with tons of things inside! also, rotis. i'm happy with that much!

What I like about italian cuisine is that it is very easy to make...both italian and chinese are quite easy..compared to those, desi food is a headache..

do your rotis turn out to be round? I make all geometric shapes except circle/oval...LOL

yeah, and its delicious too!!  

in the early days they were like triangle and hexagon type, now they are almost round!

-MeMyselfI

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

The antics could always lighten the mood up but the the main forum would be like, how can she do this at time like this!!  And even if she does nothing, the forum isn't much happy! i guess the suspense is breaking them!

the forum is too negative these days...yeah karein toh kya karein..LOL...it depends on how khushi carries those antics out and how good the execution is..

the forum is a headache honestly. A person comes up for a normal discussion and BAM! the bashing starts like that!

-MeMyselfI

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Girls, I did like the first half the confrontation but in the end I felt Anjali recovered to fast to start becoming manipulative.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

What i am 200% clear about is that Shyam is determined with hisplans. He doesn't want to divert himself. 

I can make italian and regular sandwiches with tons of things inside! also, rotis. i'm happy with that much!

What I like about italian cuisine is that it is very easy to make...both italian and chinese are quite easy..compared to those, desi food is a headache..

do your rotis turn out to be round? I make all geometric shapes except circle/oval...LOL

yeah, and its delicious too!!  

in the early days they were like triangle and hexagon type, now they are almost round!

mine look like blobs..LOL

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Well girls, i have to leave now. Apparently my schedule starts at six tomorrow at school unlike last year. I love 8:00 more now! -_- 

hopefull i'll be hanging around for a month before disappearing in assignments!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

The antics could always lighten the mood up but the the main forum would be like, how can she do this at time like this!!  And even if she does nothing, the forum isn't much happy! i guess the suspense is breaking them!

the forum is too negative these days...yeah karein toh kya karein..LOL...it depends on how khushi carries those antics out and how good the execution is..

the forum is a headache honestly. A person comes up for a normal discussion and BAM! the bashing starts like that!

eggjactly! too much negativity...even positive threads turn into negative ones..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Girls, I did like the first half the confrontation but in the end I felt Anjali recovered to fast to start becoming manipulative.

Anu

Anjali was distraught!! and she's in that position right now where if someone says 'no' she'll want it more!

-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index