Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by -Huma-

Hello Areeba, Koel and Harshita..Big smile

hello huma!!! 

How did you like the episode today!!  I felt it hitting on the nail today!

I liked it mostly...pace is going good...it was well balanced too...didn't feel like watching Shaym manipulate poojali though..bewakoofi ki bhi had hoti hai..LOL..

btw, how are you finding the new writer?

the pace is good!! real good because i didn't want them to reach the level of intense climax and drop down. You have to admit that Shyam was hitting right at the point to get in the house!! Anjali's too much distraught right now to pull the pieces together!! 

I have no idea. This is the first show i'm watching and the writers till now have been good and constant. As long as he keeps the show on track, i'm good!

yes, I am not sure what a writer exactly does...but since he came, the epis have been rocking...I am sure that is result of everyone's hard work on the team but it means that he is doing his job as well I guess...

yes, what I like about the pace is that it is not dragging nor is it rushing too fast..otherwise, shaymu would have had to have atleast 3 talks with Poojali before she would have decided to talk to Arnav..and Dadi's reason for coming back to RM would have taken longer to be exposed..

you know, last week a few times I saw regret in Shaymu's eyes and I don't see that anymore..In fact, he is turning out to be way more colder..so I think perhaps CVs have changed their minds and there is not going to be any redemption for Shaym

remedy? you are not feeling well either?

He's keeping the facts aligned and putting things in context. The episodes look very well thought and layered! And team work obviously counts! 

Regret? It was but not at all for Malik siblings. It maybe for the raizada family to have to go through this hell or maybe Khushi! 

No, actually my mom got my hair chopped off till my shoulders. they were till my waist  before. Jhalak just gave me few tips to keep them healthy and have them grow back!

exactly! and the cherry on the top is that almost all episodes these days are like that...previously, once in a while an epi would look so well thought, well paced and layered...

hmmm..I suppose we can't be sure until we know exactly what the past was but I saw that regret only when he was around Poojali..

oh, you like long hair? I have never had waist length hair..the hair I have now is the longest I have had in about 5 years..LOL

the only time the team messed up was the week after Holi. After that, it was good! Even that swami track was good! 

Regret, for Anjali! i don't take it! Better ask Sats for this! 

yeah, actually thats the only thing girly about me. I hate make up and dresses. I hate dressing up and i hate cooking! i had long hair almost all my life, got it occasionally cut till mid of my back but this time, its real short!

their ideas are usually good but they mess up in execution and transition from one track to the next one...

Sats? do you mean tanthya? she saw regret as well..I remember discussing it with her..she said he is torn between being a husband to a woman who loves him and being a brother who is here to avenge his sister

hi-5! I hate make-up and dressing too..although I like to cook often..it relaxes me..no worries in this world...just me and my stove..lol..

Yeah, the ideas are fantastic! i'm glad i chose to watch this show! 

Really? Well, i guess after seeing her this much traumatized, he did felt something! We discussed that the regret was for Khushi to have her tied up in between. 

Nooo, keep me away from stove. it frustrates me further!! I hate anything that has got to do with cooking!! My mom irritates me almost everyday to cook something or do something in kitchen and then she nags that i've to get married and all!! I just hate it!! Ask me to run twelve laps or write a novel or go mountain climbing, i'll do but not cooking!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Who loved Arnav's reaction to Khushi today? he was blown up by her suggestion!

lol..poor guy probably thought she was the last person who would suggest this..I am guessing after Di's hunger strike she will insist on it again..

Exactly my thoughts. Apparently in his perspective, Khushi is pretty much disgusted by him but he still hasn't figured her soft corner for all kind of people!! 

I don't think she'll suggest it to him again, but Dadi may bring it up!

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

hello huma!!! 

I liked it mostly...pace is going good...it was well balanced too...didn't feel like watching Shaym manipulate poojali though..bewakoofi ki bhi had hoti hai..LOL..

the pace is good!! real good because i didn't want them to reach the level of intense climax and drop down. You have to admit that Shyam was hitting right at the point to get in the house!! Anjali's too much distraught right now to pull the pieces together!! 

I have no idea. This is the first show i'm watching and the writers till now have been good and constant. As long as he keeps the show on track, i'm good!

yes, I am not sure what a writer exactly does...but since he came, the epis have been rocking...I am sure that is result of everyone's hard work on the team but it means that he is doing his job as well I guess...

yes, what I like about the pace is that it is not dragging nor is it rushing too fast..otherwise, shaymu would have had to have atleast 3 talks with Poojali before she would have decided to talk to Arnav..and Dadi's reason for coming back to RM would have taken longer to be exposed..

you know, last week a few times I saw regret in Shaymu's eyes and I don't see that anymore..In fact, he is turning out to be way more colder..so I think perhaps CVs have changed their minds and there is not going to be any redemption for Shaym

He's keeping the facts aligned and putting things in context. The episodes look very well thought and layered! And team work obviously counts! 

Regret? It was but not at all for Malik siblings. It maybe for the raizada family to have to go through this hell or maybe Khushi! 

No, actually my mom got my hair chopped off till my shoulders. they were till my waist  before. Jhalak just gave me few tips to keep them healthy and have them grow back!

exactly! and the cherry on the top is that almost all episodes these days are like that...previously, once in a while an epi would look so well thought, well paced and layered...

hmmm..I suppose we can't be sure until we know exactly what the past was but I saw that regret only when he was around Poojali..

oh, you like long hair? I have never had waist length hair..the hair I have now is the longest I have had in about 5 years..LOL

the only time the team messed up was the week after Holi. After that, it was good! Even that swami track was good! 

yeah, actually thats the only thing girly about me. I hate make up and dresses. I hate dressing up and i hate cooking! i had long hair almost all my life, got it occasionally cut till mid of my back but this time, its real short!

their ideas are usually good but they mess up in execution and transition from one track to the next one...

Sats? do you mean tanthya? she saw regret as well..I remember discussing it with her..she said he is torn between being a husband to a woman who loves him and being a brother who is here to avenge his sister

hi-5! I hate make-up and dressing too..although I like to cook often..it relaxes me..no worries in this world...just me and my stove..lol..

Really? Well, i guess after seeing her this much traumatized, he did felt something! We discussed that the regret was for Khushi to have her tied up in between. 

Nooo, keep me away from stove. it frustrates me further!! I hate anything that has got to do with cooking!! My mom irritates me almost everyday to cook something or do something in kitchen and then she nags that i've to get married and all!! I just hate it!! Ask me to run twelve laps or write a novel or go mountain climbing, i'll do but not cooking!!

I am still kinda confused about his reaction when he saw Khushi...although in the hospital and when she was dancing, he didn't even glance at her once so I suppose his lust has taken a back seat

oh well, even I used to hate cooking about a year ago..I would prefer to stay hungry over cooking something..but I guess I figured out it soothes me so started liking it..

areeba_blossom

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Good Morning, Koel, Areeba, Harshita, Huma,

How did you all like the episode yesterday.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajansunshine99areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

lol..poor guy probably thought she was the last person who would suggest this..I am guessing after Di's hunger strike she will insist on it again..

Exactly my thoughts. Apparently in his perspective, Khushi is pretty much disgusted by him but he still hasn't figured her soft corner for all kind of people!! 

what I liked was that he understood where she was coming from; her heart and didn't call her stupid like he used to a while ago...

well spoiler for Thursday's epi says: what steps will khushi take for Anjali's happiness so I am not sure...lol..as if Daadi needs a reason to bring that up again..haha..

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

hello huma!!! 

I am still kinda confused about his reaction when he saw Khushi...although in the hospital and when she was dancing, he didn't even glance at her once so I suppose his lust has taken a back seat

oh well, even I used to hate cooking about a year ago..I would prefer to stay hungry over cooking something..but I guess I figured out it soothes me so started liking it..

At first i thought it was lust but then if it was lust, it was lacking something!! It turned out it was regret!! For now, his mission is currently more important to him! 

nope, me and cooking don't gel! I can do enough to feed myself but the typical traditional girl who can cook anything, nope! not me!

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Good Morning, Koel, Areeba, Harshita, Huma,

How did you all like the episode yesterday.

Anu

Hey Anu...How are you feeling now?

Epi was ok enough...I liked it..
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

what I liked was that he understood where she was coming from; her heart and didn't call her stupid like he used to a while ago...

well spoiler for Thursday's epi says: what steps will khushi take for Anjali's happiness so I am not sure...lol..as if Daadi needs a reason to bring that up again..haha..

God, i hope khushi isn't the one to persuade Arnav! 

She was coming from her heart. He knows how naive she is in judging people so he helps her out now instead of making fun!

-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index