The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9areeba_blossom

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Jhalak:
completely agree with the portrayal of 3 women today...

1)Dadi..i wonder she was the one who told ASR that his mom was weak, hence committed suicide. Now she knows anji is same like her mom..she indicated that danger to ASR today..I am really pissed of her. So knowing this, Dadi instead of strengthening anji, making her more weak..
Why cant she make her stand to fight for her husband, rather tell her to leave RM and live with her husbandWacko..where r her principles??
2) Khushi just shared her thought of letting shyamu meet anji for once..she did not say to bring shyamu back in anji's likfe or RM..
after ASR said, she accepted his decision. She told right that kahin hum na insaafi to nahi kar rate?? ASR should start giving choices to anji..rather thopping his decision on her..but she is not in a condition to think or just he knows that shyamu can brain wash anybody. Hence taking the matter in his hand..

i v seen 2 types of dadi's
1 aa meli grand daughter kya chahye meli bitiya ko
2 ae chal hath yahan se ja apni maa k pass
ab u take out anjali's dadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hello Guys!! Whose home??
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
this hosnestly sucks!! No one here!! Disapprove

anyway, love the title Tants!! Othello is awesome play, only that it took bloody two months to understand it!! 

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Every truth has two sides; it is as well to look at both, before we commit ourselves to either.
 --Aesop

I saw this tonite I am somehow liking the pace & progress invaribly laced with numerous loopholes which are ever present in the story yet this track is much better than the kidnapping track we saw, what I fail to understand is that are women always so naive as projected on TV, yes to a certain extent I agree that the major social setup depends on a woman and her prefrences and sacrifices in smaller setup of family and than the larger canvas od society but if a women can be strong, smart intelligent, narturer and cant she be independent in her thinking or is it that in the desire to hv the right and good in world she is taken for a ride,

I saw three women at three diff juntures of life a mother, a grandmother & a wife all of them who hv somehow borne the burnt of Shyam's deciet  and are still reeling under the poison bought by him in their lives yet all of them are reay to gv him a chance

A Grandmother for whom, the tragedy which couldnt be stopped by her led her t gv worldly journey and repentance in a ashram as a penance and who hasnt been in communication with her near and dear one says I hv seen him begging and crying for his wife, so does crying and begging justifies Shyam against her own Kin, who is blaming shyam to be a murderer

I saw a mother/wife Anjali, who on various occassion has been decieved by him, but each time ha been cleverly steered by him in a direction which justifies him, but is this woman who is educated from a upper strata of society, so naive & dumb that she cant pause and think that why it happens repeatedly, why cant she pause and ask herself why is my own kin blaming him, who for 3 years hasnt utthered a word against him, why she cant pause and think, that if he can lie for me and meet me arrange situations etc with me, cant he do it with others or create a world of amke belief around me,  she is mother who hours back has lost her child, a child who lived and was breathing in her instead of mourning that loss of motherhood, she is selfish to hv her husband partner, she has restored to emotional blackmail by gving food & water,,,Is love a emotion which destroys us, sorry I do not think, I am an average viewer with average IQ from one of the upcoming economic powers, raised in a middle class family with middleclass values yet I hv been taught that love can be our greatest strength and if you can think that someone is taking you for a ride in the name of love, think, analyse & research and then react but yes u hv been blessed with brain cells from god, kindly use them

& then I saw Khushi - A Gal/women who has been in closest contact  with shyam, and has seen the worst of him, as a persuer, as a lusting leech, as a philander, she has heard his numerous pleas wherein he claimed, he didnt love anjali to an extent that he was miscreating her image as dominating wife, a kidnapper and finally a murderer too when he left her on the highway, saying    " if he cant have her nobody can"  so is this women who has seen so many various shade of this trachery will be able to be gving him a chance agn, will she try to coax her would be husband to gv him a chance, she has faced of his colors, the sweet the sour & the bitter when he maligned her character in front of whole Raizada clan will he be ready to gv him a second chance, if so I am sorry to say I do not understand her, I cannot & will not identify a character like her, we all give second chances to out loved one, our relations and when they hv been at fault but a person who has repeatedly raped (I am sorry to use this word, but i feel this jusifies the gruesomeness) the emotions of other to suit his purpose.

so do u think  women when they represent UK as Margaret Thatcher & stand By Mr Barack Obama as Michelle Obama on the world podium, when they lead Pepsico as Indira Nooyi a commercial giant  are that naive that they will not be able to differentiate between the good and bad, why are we taken for a ride, we who contribute to a economy as significantly as the other half
Why will we not be able to take the Truth in totality as act as judge

A majority of you mite not agree to me but this what I felt, I am not against second chances, but with reason, a few tears and are we all sold

I loved the dadi arnav faceoff today, Finally a few right questions
I loved Nani & Nk standing by Arnav
I loved Khushi removing the baby crib

A Great Reason for religiously following IPK has been Khushi who doesnt not shy when she is at fault and fights when she is correct, so a more realistic aproach vis a vi a balanced drama Qoutient is all I seek when I tune in to IPK
Jhals  BravoClapClap.. I feel the makers are not interested much in it.. Hero heroine popular hain.. chal raha hai serial chalne do...jab ekdum tank kar jayega band  kar denge

Edited by sunshine99 - 05 September 2012 at 6:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29areeba_blossomsonia_1

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by Supna9

HugMorning all ,killer day at work for me ; uff too much to do and only me Cry,will be in and out ;because lets face it ;this is an addiction ;how are we all
i loved aranv kushi scenes ;shows the maturity in their relation

hi harishta pleej pleej remove this doggie pleej
Confused tell me why and i will ,you do not like him ?
Supnaji...apko 
pani se darr lagta haiLOL
romance se darr lagta haiWink
Ab yeh kya..Doggy woh bhi uske picture seROFL
kitna cute doggy hai
what his/her name ..harshitaBig smile
His name is Tuffy and supna ,if there is dog in this world that will take your fear off dog than its him ,however i do understand your fear ; give me some time and i will cahnge the pic okies Big smile
He looks cute!
:) he is , even looks massive ,but is a woosh,thanks sorry how do i address u
Hi Harshita,
I'm Chaitu !Smile

Soo cute, I love dogs! I have 2 dogs at my mom's place in India!

Big smilehi chaitu , i love them too ,had 2 dogs back in india , never wanted to get this one here as both of us working ,but my hubby emtionally blackmailed me ...but he is so worth it

areeba_blossom

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Hello Areeba, Koel and Harshita..Big smile

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supna9

HugMorning all ,killer day at work for me ; uff too much to do and only me Cry,will be in and out ;because lets face it ;this is an addiction ;how are we all
i loved aranv kushi scenes ;shows the maturity in their relation

hi harishta pleej pleej remove this doggie pleej
Confused tell me why and i will ,you do not like him ?
Supnaji...apko 
pani se darr lagta haiLOL
romance se darr lagta haiWink
Ab yeh kya..Doggy woh bhi uske picture seROFL
kitna cute doggy hai
what his/her name ..harshitaBig smile
His name is Tuffy and supna ,if there is dog in this world that will take your fear off dog than its him ,however i do understand your fear ; give me some time and i will cahnge the pic okies Big smile
He looks cute!
:) he is , even looks massive ,but is a woosh,thanks sorry how do i address u
Hi Harshita,
I'm Chaitu !Smile

Soo cute, I love dogs! I have 2 dogs at my mom's place in India!

Big smilehi chaitu , i love them too ,had 2 dogs back in india , never wanted to get this one here as both of us working ,but my hubby emtionally blackmailed me ...but he is so worth it

i'm claustrophobic to dogs and cats. weird huh!! i love horse riding though!!

-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index