India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 152)

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@ Tants -  apt title  & my Redux wiki glasses on Geek and using my cells wa @ full !

@ Kops - 1 st page wa ...and   seeing your unstoppable force meets an immovable object  ,with the serious note but me had a LOLConfused and why o why did you stopedwa your blow by bow version ..I liked wa a lot ... and Ditto to the dialogue that made your day which made my day tooo Star

@ Sumi Ji - you being sided with  dadi ji for your name sake, dedicating song for Shyaam-Anjali Angry LOLlike your 5 point characters  sketch and ditto to your pointers

@ Sanayam  -  Love,drugs, lust and dhoka  Geek  interesting & liked  your post Star

@ Huma    -  Equations  of equation  of the RM family members and liked  the way you pointed  Kushi  characters in a new light ...and that I wanted to hear from someone !Star

@ Sharmi -  Ditto  -''Fear is the enemy of logic ''  made your point well on Anji which make me feel sorry for her  again ,and waiting for the day to come for her to overcome her fear & throw the snakewa ..out Star !!! 

Jhlas -I was left wide eye reading yours ..as you have read my mind ;even I did have the same feeling but kind of ignored my Kushi love's attempt to bring creepwa  ...Angry but you made your point like strong head wa like  wa my Arnie boy Thumbs Up

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Edited by Shastradhari - 06 September 2012 at 7:36am
namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Just because...

Edited by namedx - 08 September 2012 at 4:07pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index