Sathya aunty

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi. I hate AnJhali, I hate Dadi, and I am treading dangerously close to hating Khushi. I am guessing she is the one who will go against Arnav and bring Shyamu back since she is such a selfless devi reincarnate SP bahu. Bleh.Pinch

Tanu, Khushi was being khushi thinking people deserve another chance if it is the guy who almost murdered Arnav and left her in the middle of the road to die.

The thing you have to look for is when Arnav overruled her and tried drilling some sense into her, she agreed and accepted his decision. Usually she would give one more round of lecture and do things her way right...Progress hua hai yaar character.

Sorry could not reply to your post yesterday. read it over phone and ditto to most of what you said.Clap

Shwetha, Khushi was not being Khushi, she was being mental, pathetically gullible, and plain old stupid. I don't see a magnanimous heart when I see her lecturing Arnav about justice and injustice, bloody hell-wa, Shyamu tried to kill you and your hubby/fiance/BF or whatever ASR is to you.

I know, I was happy she dropped the subject. But guaranteed phir se she will start harping to AnJhali's tunes again.Dead
Ditto here tanu im not ready to hear any explanation for her act on how big her heart is and she is being true to her character. My foot. What the hell. Ok she can forgive and forget what all he has done to her but why she forgetting the fact that this man  tried to kill arnav and what bloody manipulator he is. Yes tanu me too sure she will take up the subject after today poojalis tears. But im glad that poojali was to the point last day chote hume snakwa wapis dilado. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Zoyafan

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crapDead.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she was really that fine emotionallyCry. Can understand her but not Kushi!Shocked How can she be so gullible eh!Angry

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then onTongue
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!Dead He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!LOL
Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I THINk anjali n shamu's baby is alive...and its shamu's chal...
clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by --sumana13--

When asr said now you have come why your not going back to ashram -bwahahahaha
he echoed our feelings yaar ...ClapClap
ha and the next one was for khushi when she said to take back shyam-are u kidding khushi wow moi hero is back with a bang LOL
khushi did not say get back shyam..
she said "agar ek baar hum shyamji ko di se milne de to..kahin hum na insaafi to nahi kar rahe?"
Nahi yar she said nainsafi- what injustcie she is talking about – is she lost her mind. All nainsafi is happened with her and arnav and she is still thinking about whether  there is any injustice towards shyamu-hoila  meri maa sarvam saha. Phewww Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

ha and the next one was for khushi when she said to take back shyam-are u kidding khushi wow moi hero is back with a bang LOL
she said "agar ek baar hum shyamji ko di se milne de to..kahin hum na insaafi to nahi kar rahe?"

That one will become 2,,, 2 >>>3...3...4...and  finally one morning Arnav wakes to find out  to see Shyamu drinking  coffee from his cup  right by the poolside ...

That is what Arnav foresaw and not the impulsive Khushi
Mar dala sathu well said muaahhh. LOLLOLYeah thanks god we have good hero unlike all other dumbo heroes. Yeh bhi nahi hotha tho we all we rein pagal khana due to the antics of all dumb women in RM Angry
Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Nahi yar she said nainsafi- what injustcie she is talking about ' is she lost her mind. All nainsafi is happened with her and arnav and she is still thinking about whether  there is any injustice towards shyamu-hoila  meri maa sarvam saha. Phewww Angry
ekdam correct...what na-insafee she was talking abt?Angrythat shamwa was trying to kill arnav and she was the one who realised the real intentions of shamwa..still talk this nonsensewaLOL

--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hi Sumana, Tanu...

Bye Monsi...

clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index