Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crap🤢.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she was really that fine emotionally😭. Can understand her but not Kushi!😲 How can she be so gullible eh!😡

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then on😛. 
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!🤢 He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!😆
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I THINk anjali n shamu's baby is alive...and its shamu's chal...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

khushi did not say get back shyam..
she said "agar ek baar hum shyamji ko di se milne de to..kahin hum na insaafi to nahi kar rahe?"

Nahi yar she said nainsafi- what injustcie she is talking about – is she lost her mind. All nainsafi is happened with her and arnav and she is still thinking about whether  there is any injustice towards shyamu-hoila  meri maa sarvam saha. Phewww 😡
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

That one will become 2,,, 2 >>>3...3...4...and  finally one morning Arnav wakes to find out  to see Shyamu drinking  coffee from his cup  right by the poolside ...

That is what Arnav foresaw and not the impulsive Khushi

Mar dala sathu well said muaahhh. 😆😆Yeah thanks god we have good hero unlike all other dumbo heroes. Yeh bhi nahi hotha tho we all we rein pagal khana due to the antics of all dumb women in RM 😡
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Nahi yar she said nainsafi- what injustcie she is talking about ' is she lost her mind. All nainsafi is happened with her and arnav and she is still thinking about whether  there is any injustice towards shyamu-hoila  meri maa sarvam saha. Phewww 😡

ekdam correct...what na-insafee she was talking abt?😡that shamwa was trying to kill arnav and she was the one who realised the real intentions of shamwa..still talk this nonsensewa😆
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Sumana, Tanu...

Bye Monsi...

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Tants -  apt title  & my Redux wiki glasses on 🤓 and using my cells wa @ full !

@ Kops - 1 st page wa ...and   seeing your unstoppable force meets an immovable object  ,with the serious note but me had a 😆😕 and why o why did you stopedwa your blow by bow version ..I liked wa a lot ... and Ditto to the dialogue that made your day which made my day tooo ⭐️

@ Sumi Ji - you being sided with  dadi ji for your name sake, dedicating song for Shyaam-Anjali 😡 😆like your 5 point characters  sketch and ditto to your pointers

@ Sanayam  -  Love,drugs, lust and dhoka  🤓  interesting & liked  your post ⭐️

@ Huma    -  Equations  of equation  of the RM family members and liked  the way you pointed  Kushi  characters in a new light ...and that I wanted to hear from someone !⭐️

@ Sharmi -  Ditto  -''Fear is the enemy of logic ''  made your point well on Anji which make me feel sorry for her  again ,and waiting for the day to come for her to overcome her fear & throw the snakewa ..out ⭐️ !!! 

Jhlas -I was left wide eye reading yours ..as you have read my mind ;even I did have the same feeling but kind of ignored my Kushi love's attempt to bring creepwa  ...😡 but you made your point like strong head wa like  wa my Arnie boy 👍🏼

DiamondLife thumbnail

Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just because...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf-niJ88IfU&list=PLC32175016A305D6F&index=77&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago