Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 141)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Nina90

She wants a name for her child, Shweths... when her child is wronged and left in the limbo by a family, do you think she'll worry about the enemy family's child? I don't think she sees Anjali as her sister-in-law, but rather as the daughter of the family that maligned her and cheated her...Smile

It is also Shyam's child na...If Anjali would have married someone else maybe she would not have cared, but it is her own bro's kid na?

It would have mattered if she wanted her brother to continue to be Anjali's husband, Shweths... to her, the relationship with the Raizadas matters nothing more than a ploy to destroy them.

I don't think she'll let her emotions cloud her judgment like that; she won't let her brother do that mistake either...

Doods said Shyam's sister gave in for her family; she fell prey to emotions once and her entire life got spoiled.. nah, she won't make the same mistake again...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafanJRiaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafancool_tweetyGita97tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

Nivi, what if Shyam had already fed her with galat faimis about the kidnapping?
Did he Provide her the Proof or just taken his wordsAngrywhy is she giving weigtage to Damaads words why not for her Potha's words,Angry

Because she believes her Potha is blinded by the 'Musibat's' words, Nivi...Smile
Ok Potha is inlove with Musibat so he believes her what abt others,why cant she take Nani's words who is her BFFAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndNina90ZoyafanJRia--sumana13--ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

You know what irritated me most (among a few things)

The callous way she spoke about Arnav's mom right infront of her mother aka Nani.

You call yourself her best friend and speak about her daughter who was also your DIL as if she was a stranger on a tragedy that occurred.

That shows her nature is itnot...it will lead to the understanding ..why she made wrong decisions ?/

That she was not more sensitive to the situation?

Also that she has this brilliant habit of misreading  the situation..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndAsmi2013ZoyafanJRia--sumana13--ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Regarding Sathu's Question:

My first attempt is:--- Dadi says..."kya saboot hai" ...Di bhi bolti hi aayi hai ki sab MU hai...we dont have any saboot.

this saboot is going to play a big role now...For ASR: he will work and come up with solid proofs against Shyam to make Anjali realise the true nature of Shyam. He will realise that all his talks  are null and void when it comes to convincing Anjali and Dadi.

jo facts and figures ki woh baatein karta hain...uske ghar wale bhi wahi zubaan samajhte hain...
itni aasaani se kaam nahi chalta...jab chaha dil use kiya aur jab chaha dimaagWink

Also both Khushi and Arnav holding glass of water...glass--fragile, water--truth

Arnav-Dadi face off scene:-- Arnav has Khushi behind him, he is facing Dadi, Nani sandwiched  between them...and rest of family members on either side...

Payal, Anjali and Shyam missing from the scene

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013nivedha84Nina90JRiaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Yes, Shweths; I totally agree that it was not the best plan... there were several things that could have gone wrong... but Shyam's plans have always had that character; they are never foolproof...

Of course, Shweths; it is a sensitive topic for everyone...Smile

Nina the way I see, she wanted revenge, but I am sure she never would have thought he would go so far...unleashing the monster sort of thing, dunno how they are going to play it.

She wants a name for her child, Shweths... when her child is wronged and left in the limbo by a family, do you think she'll worry about the enemy family's child? I don't think she sees Anjali as her sister-in-law, but rather as the daughter of the family that maligned her and cheated her...Smile

But she is also a mother right..she has no rights to seek justice after doing such a thing with another mother.

who'll tell her this??Angry

i think when everyone comes to know abt her then khushi will tell her this

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafanJRiaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by slmu

Ok, all you meanies...how did you reach the conclusion the baby is alive...

and for pity's sake, if there are any more bombshells...drop them on me now

itna hai ki ek din mein batayenge toh tum seh nahin paogiLOL

yes, but what makes you think the baby is alive...

I rather have all the attacks straight away...recovery will be swifter..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafanZuzanaShwetha!

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Yes, Shweths; I totally agree that it was not the best plan... there were several things that could have gone wrong... but Shyam's plans have always had that character; they are never foolproof...

Of course, Shweths; it is a sensitive topic for everyone...Smile

Nina the way I see, she wanted revenge, but I am sure she never would have thought he would go so far...unleashing the monster sort of thing, dunno how they are going to play it.

But she is also a mother right..she has no rights to seek justice after doing such a thing with another mother.

who'll tell her this??Angry

I would love to watch a confrontation between Anjali n Shyam's sis..if she is the one who is planning all these..but i doubt that..to gain our sympathy on Shyam..they may even show her in some kind of a coma stage..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniarshiipkkndZoyafanNina90ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index