abavi
abavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

The baby killing removes any restraint...its the murder of someone who is unable to fight back...its heinous and when it is revealed, no one will want any restraint..

The trick of the hand deceives the Eye !! Big smile

Lost...do you mean he will find a way out of that Shocked

Supna, kaisan ho???

What is obvious is not the obvious Tongue

You are not suggesting the baby is alive are you???
Shanthi welcome to the secret which is not so secret in ReduxBig smile 

Tants: My views on Diarrhea:64522186

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

Nivi, what if Shyam had already fed her with galat faimis about the kidnapping?
Did he Provide her the Proof or just taken his wordsAngrywhy is she giving weigtage to Damaads words why not for her Potha's words,Angry

Because she believes her Potha is blinded by the 'Musibat's' words, Nivi...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by pals13

Zu and Sam, thanks ya Big smile

U know I am not convinced with Arhi wedding rite now...but guess TRP ke liye CVs will bend down

as far as Will and cradle is concerned...its good that its moved from Anji's room...coz when Shyam will enter...he will defo get rid of those papers...but ab toh woh cradle hai nahi room mein.

I am hoping that the cradle is moved to store room and some day Anjali will go there to search for something and will find the Will papers

As per the current track Marriage is not needed, If Marriage done then we can't get their Old Chemistry.  I want them to be Physically separataed.  Anyway they are engaged now..

1.  Contract Marriage Publicity to the family is not to be seen.  May be it is the first clue for our poojali to make kidny work...

2.  Any way they are engaged now...   So ia ready for Chupke Chupke...  Me love it...  We cant get a lot of intense scene between both of them..  We can get our Old ASR back...
3.  Craddle issue- thank god --  CVS moved out ...  Through this our HP is getting more Screen space than our pinky bituwaLOL

Sam I like this...tht old IPK had so much more charm...I want the nafrat back now
these guys dont know to show mohabbat properly
that upar se nafrat and andhar se mohabat was good..I want that backWink

ZoyafanGita97Shwetha!

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

Nivi, what if Shyam had already fed her with galat faimis about the kidnapping?

No doubt Nina Shyam would have framed Khushi in all this.. He would have filled dadi's ears about Khushi is characterless

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Shwetha!

You know what irritated me most (among a few things)

The callous way she spoke about Arnav's mom right infront of her mother aka Nani.

You call yourself her best friend and speak about her daughter who was also your DIL as if she was a stranger on a tragedy that occurred.
Yep shwetha agree with u  and i would love to see  Nani giving her peice of mind to Dadi abt her View on her daughter and reprimand her never to  say such things abt her daughter who is no more.

ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by abavi

The baby killing removes any restraint...its the murder of someone who is unable to fight back...its heinous and when it is revealed, no one will want any restraint..

The trick of the hand deceives the Eye !! Big smile

Lost...do you mean he will find a way out of that Shocked

Supna, kaisan ho???

What is obvious is not the obvious Tongue

You are not suggesting the baby is alive are you???
Shanthi welcome to the secret which is not so secret in ReduxBig smile 

Tants: My views on Diarrhea:64522186

The baby is alive????

I am katti with all of you for not telling me...Cry

Nina90ZuzanaShwetha!

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90samanthanaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97clarissajohntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

You know what irritated me most (among a few things)

The callous way she spoke about Arnav's mom right infront of her mother aka Nani.

You call yourself her best friend and speak about her daughter who was also your DIL as if she was a stranger on a tragedy that occurred.

That shows her nature is itnot...it will lead to the understanding ..why she made wrong decisions ?/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniarshiipkkndnivedha84Nina90JRiamonsi08ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index