Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago ! (Page 137)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanNina90Supna9ZuzanaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by slmu

The baby killing removes any restraint...its the murder of someone who is unable to fight back...its heinous and when it is revealed, no one will want any restraint..

The trick of the hand deceives the Eye !! Big smile

Lost...do you mean he will find a way out of that Shocked

Supna, kaisan ho???

What is obvious is not the obvious Tongue

You are not suggesting the baby is alive are you???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90monsi08ZuzanaShwetha!

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Originally posted by Marym

Originally posted by Marym

Shwetha ya I ' ready to bak baking.wait
Ok something we are learning from this show
Ok . Kushi is selfless girl na. Is it good in real life?

My Penny...It is not !!
Why tants?why it is not?

Why is it good , Mary ??

Haila ... Kiraass Koschaning Shocked

Answering aaj hi hogi.. ya kal aaun LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafancool_tweetyZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

Nivi, what if Shyam had already fed her with galat faimis about the kidnapping?
Did he Provide her the Proof or just taken his wordsAngrywhy is she giving weigtage to Damaads words why not for her Potha's words,Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90Gita97Shwetha!

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Shwetha!

who will judge him

Shyam's sister

Anjali

Khushi

Only Anjali?

Shyam's sister is the Suthradhari... she can't afford to judge Shyam when she is the one who is behind his acts...

Khushi already had her chance and messed up big time... may be on behalf of her Babuji?

I agree with Ninnav here, Khushi had many chnaces and she lost it ...Now it shud be Buaji !!
Shocked

Why so shocked ??
buaji but how... Ouch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Shwetha!

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Hola friends…

So here I am again...come to share my two cents about the current track and epis…

Like I said yesterday….Many wanted SHYAM to be back…..to spice up the show, to get back the interest of the audience….and guess that is working to an extent for the show……and TRP  this week is the LIVING PROOF….he he he…

Ok….

Yesterdays Epi…..and Current Track…

Well let me tell ya in points….

1.       I liked the Arnav Dadi Conforntation…….both are HEADSTRONG people and DO NOT BELIEVE IN ROUNDING THE ARGUMENT…

They came straight to the point and ASR asked Dadi if she is in touch with Shyam and Dadi on the other hand had no culms in accepting that it was SHYAM who got her here….who cried before her and begged to be with his wife….

2.       LOVED the way ASR's brain WORKED yesterday….just a little HINT from Dadi and ASR was was like BAM…..did 2+2 and questioned dadi…..Loved his PHAST BRAIN HAAN

3.       Liked the fact that Nani and NK did not sit mum like other family members and spoke to support Arnav before Dadi…..

4.       OK..yesterday many had complains that the characters were compromised ….But I felt the characters were played out well….

A)     Arnav was shown Briny and he is

B)      Kushi was shown to be a SOFT, and a person who easily forgives the WORST OF THE PEOPLE…quit True to her nature

C)      Anjali….Was shown as blinded and Duffer types…hehe…yup..a girl who is NOT READY to come out of the illusion world…..A girl who does not have BRAIN to think why is her hubby  ..

KUSHI….

I see many are irked by Kushi's behavior yesterday……. Even I was for some time…..Trust me…..she has seen the WORST of Shyam which even Arnav has not seen…..

But still she just tells Arnav if he can allow Shyam to meet anjali

1.       Anjali is broken after losing her child..

2.       She see's dadi defending Shyam very strongly and ordering Arnav to get back shyam……and to give Anjali her life…

3.       Shyam does not reciprocate when Arnav hits him black and blue in the hospital….he just keeps saying he has lost his CHILD too...and wants to be with his wife as she needs him..

4.       Dadi keeps saying SHYAM IS ANJALI's Hubby……HE HAS ALSO LOST THE CHILD…..

5.       She does not know how Shyam tried everything in the world to Kill Anjali….

So in this regard….just to make sure Anjali gets a little peace of mind..if she asks Arnav to allow Shyam to meet Anjali once I did not feel it was too wrong…….And point is SHE NEVER FORCED ARNAV TO ACCEPT HER WORDS……once he explained she kept quit….

ANJALI

Sometimes I feel Anjali is the VICTIM of her own BRAINLESSNESS…..yes…

When I said Anajli was a WEEKEST CHARACTER..i was asked HAS ARNAV PROVIDED PROF TO ANJALI that shyam has wronged her??

I just ask...when entire family and her own brother who confines in he so much opposes shyam….. than dosen't her brain TICKLE a bit……thinking NANI AND ARNAV are not even supporting Shyam..then there has to be something……

Who am I kidding….I am asking Anjali to us her brain…baap re…..

I am eagerly waiting for today's epi….to see what Arnav does…when his sister adamantly says SHE WANTS SHYAM BACK…….

Over all…not a complete ILLOGICAL epi……..for me..epi did make some sence….

The screen play and story can be tightened a bit..but they are going fine as of now..

Acting wise Barun stole the show………

THAT'S IT FROM ME

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndborregNina90Chani123Zuzanaserialwatcher16--sumana13--Shwetha!Gita97

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

Nivi, what if Shyam had already fed her with galat faimis about the kidnapping?

He has, Ninnav ..He has  tutored and brainwashed her thoroughly !!

That was what I thought too, Tanths... that is his methods, never talk ill about the one who means the most to whom you're brainwashing(in this case Arnav) but blame it on the outsider(Khushi). Utilise the fact that there are no proofs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZuzanaGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index