Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

who will judge him

Shyam's sister

Anjali

Khushi

Why Khushi ??

She can forgive his deception when it comes to herself...but not what he did to Shashi..

She can forgive and forget what he did to her husband    ...So why an exception to her ..NOpe !!

Ok, when his treatment of Shashi and the actual destroying of his own baby comes out...she will not be able to forgive. Because of Shashi's place in her life in all important and Arnav's suffering and thinking of himself as a failure...

What if Anjali is still deceived then and even Arnav remains quiet; won't Khushi go all "Di ki Khuhsi ke liye" again?

Perhaps, but at some stage her blinkers will come off...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZuzanaShwetha!tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

who will judge him

Shyam's sister

Anjali

Khushi

Only Anjali?

Shyam's sister is the Suthradhari... she can't afford to judge Shyam when she is the one who is behind his acts...

Khushi already had her chance and messed up big time... may be on behalf of her Babuji?

I agree with Ninnav here, Khushi had many chnaces and she lost it ...Now it shud be Buaji !!
Shocked

Why so shocked ??

May be what chances Khushi lost ... uspe shock laga hoga ... when u talk about Khushi ka lost chances.. my mindwa goes back to SR chances WONLY ... LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90cool_tweetysamanthanaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by nivedha84

Acha Bachon, Y'day How many of U remembered DOODS when Anjali asked for Shyam Doll to play with ?? Big smile

Yes Sathu, I guess, everyone must have remembered Doods...but yeh itni jaldi hoga...I had not expected...Smile

Pals i was expecting it,when she said woh sab humpe chod dho to shyam,Perfect timing to cornor Chotey and she once again proved she is the Wife of SnamkwaAngry

my Q is What will chottey do now?I know he will oblige,will he fight back/reasonout with her or simply say yesConfuseddi u can have ur DollAngry

Okay Nivi, this is my take/scenario:

1. Arnav ki batti jal gayi hai...he knows Dadi-Shyam equation so he will always be on guard

2. After Shyam is back in RM, Anjali will be a lot better, will want to go ahead with a simple ArHi wedding(only for TRP) (because when there is MC, one cant be in celebration mood)

3.Haldi-Dadi-Garima face off..which either Arnav or Khushi overhears

4.Khushi back in RM, NPAND and MDJND track 

5. Anjali finds WILL under the cradle, she starts a GAME unknown to anyone.

6. Arnav-Khushi will find something wrong with Shyamu's affair, they hatch a plan

Nice take pallu  like itClap

pals nice one!Clap But the last one looks too good for IPK standardsLOL

Cradle is gone right..no hopes on it nowOuch

Zu and Sam, thanks ya Big smile

U know I am not convinced with Arhi wedding rite now...but guess TRP ke liye CVs will bend down

as far as Will and cradle is concerned...its good that its moved from Anji's room...coz when Shyam will enter...he will defo get rid of those papers...but ab toh woh cradle hai nahi room mein.

I am hoping that the cradle is moved to store room and some day Anjali will go there to search for something and will find the Will papers

As per the current track Marriage is not needed, If Marriage done then we can't get their Old Chemistry.  I want them to be Physically separataed.  Anyway they are engaged now..

1.  Contract Marriage Publicity to the family is not to be seen.  May be it is the first clue for our poojali to make kidny work...

2.  Any way they are engaged now...   So ia ready for Chupke Chupke...  Me love it...  We cant get a lot of intense scene between both of them..  We can get our Old ASR back...
3.  Craddle issue- thank god --  CVS moved out ...  Through this our HP is getting more Screen space than our pinky bituwaLOL

Judes  ..I am with u on No Marriage bit !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90samanthanaZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nina90Zuzanaserialwatcher16Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

who will judge him

Shyam's sister

Anjali

Khushi

Only Anjali?

Shyam's sister is the Suthradhari... she can't afford to judge Shyam when she is the one who is behind his acts...

Khushi already had her chance and messed up big time... may be on behalf of her Babuji?

I agree with Ninnav here, Khushi had many chnaces and she lost it ...Now it shud be Buaji !!
Shocked

Why so shocked ??

May be what chances Khushi lost ... uspe shock laga hoga ... when u talk about Khushi ka lost chances.. my mindwa goes back to SR chances WONLY ... LOLLOL

U mean she conjured up Buaji n Arnav !! ROFL

Zuzanamonsi08samanthanaShwetha!Gita97

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

OK Girls,

Time for us to activate our cells ...

Ur derivations and conclusions from Y'days episode ?/

The dialogue which appeared to be significant to U and WHY ??

Lets get Cracking ...

I loved the convo between Dadi and Arnav where at a point dadi tells that unhone mujhe samjaya iss ghar main kya mushibhat aayi hai and seeing Khushi.. So the dialogue will have more meaning in coming episodes

For me when ASR said U dont know what we wanted 14 years back and u still dont know what we want Now at present,why did u  even come back from Ashram,Kya leney aaye hai aap yahan/humse.Ouchand when he shut kHushi  and how she given into him.if u say so then i agree with u.she dint force her opinion on him .

What does that mean to U, Vedha
Sathu i felt Dadi was not a Dadi to Arnav-Anji,she must be their Step Dadi,thats why she never connects with their potha/pothi,look at Nani she clearly understands what her potha pothi needs and what is good for them . My doubt got more stronger when ASR said Shyam tried to kill him and Dadi dint even had a soft expression/shocked xpression,she was ready with her instant ANS,i dont beleiv it.Angry

shivikrocksNina90ZuzanaShwetha!Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by slmu

The baby killing removes any restraint...its the murder of someone who is unable to fight back...its heinous and when it is revealed, no one will want any restraint..

The trick of the hand deceives the Eye !! Big smile

Lost...do you mean he will find a way out of that Shocked

Supna, kaisan ho???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90ZuzanaShwetha!tanthya

Marym Senior Member
Marym
Marym

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Marym

Shwetha ya I ' ready to bak baking.wait
Ok something we are learning from this show
Ok . Kushi is selfless girl na. Is it good in real life?

My Penny...It is not !!
Why tants?why it is not?

Zuzanamonsi08Shwetha!Gita97tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index