Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sampin

I have a kostin...When will Bhaaiya jee and bha bhee jee change their clothes??🤔

Or are we waiting for another hug??☺️

CVs thoda phangurls ko khush karne mein lage hue hain...unko story wise to Anjali-shyam  nahi pasand aa raha hai na...so at least they are satified looking at leads with those clothes...😆😆

CVs kitne shaane hai...they are giving everything for all the demographics😆😆
Originally posted by slmu

Friday at least is my guess...and I'm all for a few more hugs...anything to make Anji and her antics and Shyam and his smirks more bearable..

👍🏼

I have another kostin..Why does Dee dee's pati smirk so much??And why does he talk to himself??😳
Originally posted by bs_si

Swapna...bhat happened?? 😲

it is very much shaping up like ekta shows yaar, atleast tbefore anji at times was shown using some brains now just not existant, have give ip a lot of my time , during ott, kidnapping track and even now, i am stuck is only coz of redux , dont think they deserve anymore to prove themeselves

Friday at least is my guess...and I'm all for a few more hugs...anything to make Anji and her antics and Shyam and his smirks more bearable..

Eye Lock -  RABBAVE TREND is old...  Phantom girls Fedup...  So CVS Came with new tradition.

HUGAVEEE-HUGAVEEE--  Phandom girls and me liking🤣.    Our HOTWA is more Comfortable ...😉 , then wat else Kooosie bitya neeeds 😆is BEarable than SHAYAMVEEE😡

Hug tho BAndha hai MAMI🤣

Originally posted by mars80

Ok first of all, i seriously am NOT liking Anjali these days but the reason i accept all that is being shown is the fact that if she manipulates in the most worst possible manner then n only then her downfall n remorse will be the greatest coz at least at that point she wont be saying ke humne aisa kya kara ke humain yeh sab dekhna/sehna para etc etc!! She will be able to at least redeem herself by kicking shyam's b*** herself coz as they say she has to get it straight from the horse's mouth otherwise she will never cum out of her fairy tale bubble...newyas apart from this hope that keeps me moving on with Anjali's teenage-drama-tantrums (i swear, seriously to me she looks like a teenage girl who has just started her high school n she's adamant abt wearing a mini skirt to her school as it's cool to wear such things n yet her parents are insisting on not letting her to do so...this unfortunately is a true story from my youth of a friend of mine n i believe this one problem is faced by all the kids of the desi families living abroad one way or the other...neways so i feel like Anjali is actually getting her hormonal changes as u do in the teens and hence her act) so yeah i keep on accepting whatever is thrown my way in the name of that (ambushed...oh how i used to luv Anjali as a sister) character for the reasons mentioned above.

However, I also wud like to mention a real life incident in my family where I have with my own eyes seen ladies like Anjali n even Khushi to a certain extent. Few years ago a girl in the family(ill call her Anjali as i dont want to mention actual names obviously) got married in the best possible way to a boy...now our Anjali was a PhD in physics with an excellent job but with a horrible past...she was actually almost raped by none other than her uncle when she was 16, her uncle was arrested n punished later but it took years for the family to bring her back together n the way she started her life again was by shunning everything in her past which we all thought was a gud thing...twas only my father at that time who kept on insisting that instead of over protecting her, we shud make her tough as God forbid if sumthng like this happens again she wud know what to do in the situation...but noone listened to him n she was pampered beyond care...whatever bad happened in the lives of other family members she was kept in dark as nobody wanted to live her trauma again...nobody was of course willing to marry a girl like that...thats the harsh reality of our society u know

But then she met a boy thru her friend while doing her PhD n slowly they became best friends...she shared all abt her past n evrything with him...he told her abt himself too how he was an orphan who had lived withhis khala n her evil husband n how that husband had done inappropriate things with him but he got himself educated n got his MBA complete with great effort n this is how he was successful now...n well eventually they fell in luv n got married...of course the family was ectastic abt all of that coz for once we all thought how our Anjali wud finally be at peace...n she did live a happy life for few years...he was a great guy who wud show sooo mcuh luv n respect to everyone that even i used to feel deprived myself coz my husband is one non-social person when it cums to my family...yeah neways so twas all gud but coz of her accident in youth by her uncle, she had sum major health problems n hence the difficulty in conceiving a child...her husband wud always support her n even stand up for her if sumone even made a single remark abt her disability of not being able to have a child...n it made her more happy...two years later, she n her hubby went to see sum doc n the doc told her that she needs to stop working n relax at home if she wants a child...n although she never wanted to stop working before n even her hubby told her how he cant take away the only satisfaction she has in her life but she still gave up her work coz like she said ke woh mere liye itna karte hain main unki khushi ke liye apni job toh chor hee sakti hoon...n hence for his sake she left n started staying home but soon after that her husband started going on long tours n working late hours the reason for all of that was now he was the only one earning n he wants to give our Anjali the bestest possible life like she was used to in her maika n well nobody was really concerned as such coz thats what husbands do, rite?

Neways so she did get pregnant two years later n we were all truly happy...her hubby literally left no stones unturned to give her the best possible care during her pregnancy whenever he was around that is...but in her fourth month he told her how his business has been ruined by one corrupt worker n he has been left w nothing due to which they moved to her parents' place n her father n brother took him as their business partner but three months later her father found out how Anjalis hubby never lost his job/business n how he had taken control of all of their property...well there was a huge drama in the family...Anjalis family was left almost penniless n her so called perfect husband had ran away with all the money to sumwhere we didnt know at that time, but our Anjali was too shocked to acknowledge or accept nething that her fathe told her n as a result she had sum complications in her pregnancy n when they had to take her for emergency c section, the placenta got detached n well the docs cud save one life n well u know they saved the mother...a horrible blow to her n for all of us as we had not even overcum the shock of her husband's deceit of a few months ago n then this...well she cried n showed tantrums for almost a year n then she started becoming normal n started work again

But twas only last year she was caught by one of her cuzins with her husband n u knwo the family was shocked to find out that she has been meeting him from the past six or so n then when her family confronted her she told them that she cant live without her hubby dearest n she wants him back...her father told her how he will never allow that so she tried to cut her wrist n commit suicide n eventually the family had to give up against her but instead of going away w him he told her how he doesnt have a place to live n keep her so she brought him back to her parents' place...as a rsult her bro left the house with wife n kids coz he didnt want to stay with that bro in law...everyone stopped meetin her coz she was beyond everybody's sympathy n luv...n then her bubble burst few months later when she found out that her husband has been living with another wife n two kids happily off her money mostly n that he was only using her...well that drama was much more than the previous confrontation...she slapped him apparently (thats the story in the family i havent seen it happening) n filed a case against him n well for now shes still figting but she has been able to get a divorce from him, has taken away all his assets n property but his judgment in the court is still pending...

After this she has actually gone back to her bubble she doesnt meet neone or talk to neone...she has secluded herself keeps herself busy in prayers n all but hardly talks...a lively girl who was even a happy person after her first trauma in life is just a ghost to all of us now...there r ppl in the family who says shes paying the price for distrusting her parents n family ove her evil husband but personally when i see her like that all i can do is cry n feel bad for her...even i feel what she did was wrong but she was never an evil person per say n at least she doesnt deserve this life...i do pray that she gets happiness back in her life...her parents have fallen ill after her condition but they keep supporting her n cheering her...her bro n bhabi have cum bak n are always kind to her but she has enclosed herself from everyone which is really painful u know

N well when i c Anjali in IP doing all that i feel the same ending for her n feel nothing but sadness for her but I do hope they show a better end for her...i mean i know the society doesnt accept such girls but hey that can be a nayi soch for sp too n twill make ppl like our Anjali feel better abt things in life

Sorry for a long post n I had no plans to share this w neone at the forum but just wanted to tell that the IP Anjali is not fake even the most educated women in the society do things like that...personally i feel it depends on how u have ben raised n that can always make a girl either strong enuf to stand up for herself n her family or too dependent on others around her...after the Anjali incident in my family, i feel blessed to have parents like i do who have alwys trained me with morals n values n yet have made me strong enuf to knwo the rigt from wrong :-)

Mars ,

I am honestly at a loss for words ...

Sometimes Life can be cruel !!

My silly imagination..

Now after all this tension- Dadi should ask Kushi.. when are you going home...
Arnav says she will stay here for the night... But after lot of drama Kushi decides to go home.. Arnav bitwa drops her off but before that gives her one of his Sweaters- quoting its cold outside...

Kushi bitiya can hug his Sweater to sleep

I forgot.. either Arnav bitwa drops her or Anjali bitiya will need his presence near her, so NK bhai gets to drop her...
Originally posted by sampin

I have a kostin...When will Bhaaiya jee and bha bhee jee change their clothes??🤔

Or are we waiting for another hug??☺️

Sammy meine kahathana Ph spent those entire months budget on those pantwa and see through dresswa so uske khaske isthemal hona chahiye ki nahi at least for two week long epis na

Originally posted by samanthana

DIVS...🤗

Hi Ju🤗
Originally posted by pals13

CVs thoda phangurls ko khush karne mein lage hue hain...unko story wise to Anjali-shyam  nahi pasand aa raha hai na...so at least they are satified looking at leads with those clothes...😆😆

CVs kitne shaane hai...they are giving everything for all the demographics😆😆

Hi Pallu🤣

Me always with u  for this Suggestion 😆
Originally posted by tanthya

* warily*  U are not doing what I did to U, Are You ??
Arrey no yaar sachchi mein she is married and has 2 kids and she is working in Godrej( i think  so ) and her bro works in pashmeen office😉