Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Loved your post TrinπŸ‘

me second that..actually third that.πŸ˜ƒ
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Na re, why Ninnav gets irked is that  movement is rather that of an elderly person or person of equal stature doing it.. Khushi  is none of that...She  still has not evolved to the category of Arnav , she is still the naive bumbling girl..The correct  movement would be for her to place her hand on  the sides or touch him gently below the elbows..

Exactly what I was trying to say, Tanths!πŸ˜ƒ

If ever I get into some trouble with the law and need a lawyer; I'll yell and scream for you!😊
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

GM Vedha,πŸ˜ƒ

No Updates 😊

I loved the epi πŸ˜ƒ

I got up Late !! 😈

why no updateπŸ˜•
tell me why this Proof word  keeps on repeating in the show,does that mean now ASR will collect the proof to throw shyam out of Anji life once and for all and HP removed the Crib too,( and it is logical and made sense to remove the crib from the room but is that Will still stuck under the crib)

Anji "mujhe shyamji lautadho Chotey",is it the beginig of the sibling RiftπŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Still Ganapati πŸ˜† I was gonna ask you if you can see it or not πŸ˜›

It's Ganapati as requested by Sumana , I still prefer the couple DP though !!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM my lovely Reduxians πŸ€— missed you all so much...

Sathya, nice title...will Anjali do an Emilia???

Everyone of page 1 πŸ‘

Appu, thanks for the welcome...was remembering Anji manipulating Khushi after the episode last night and there it was in your post..

So will we get long faces at the wedding...we are still getting a wedding right???

Originally posted by: JRia

Shweta 

Did u get a reply for ur tweet??

NopeπŸ˜ƒ
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

Lovely Title Tants- Arnav was Othello till sometime back and Shyam is being Iago still!

Anjarai Petti

Life is like that

So the 3 Maliks stayed back at the hospital for Anjali, the daughter of the house, while one of them is fooled by Jha again, the other two get a glimpse of the Malik Dadi's loyalties. Arnav immediately rushes his sister back home and warns the family to not mention about bringing back shyam. Kushi meanwhile removes the cradle at Anjali's room. Anjali is devastated but Arnav calms her.
Mindvoice: A very realistic scene... Kushi's move was very practical. The loss of the baby sinks in this way for Anjali. if it was removed when she was not looking, then Anjali would still be in denial. Acceptance heals the wounds faster.

The Escapist

Buaji persuades Garima to visit Anjali at the hospital, but Garima again gets a bail when Kushi calls to inform them that they have brought Anjali home and to come the next day. Buaji asks Kushi to take care of Arnav and Anjali
Mind Voice: Ennamo Daadiyoda palsetta thiruditu veetavittu odivanthaaplaila nee react panra? poi than paaren... Palset than illaye.. athu kadikaathu! kelivi patathila? Kolakara nai kadikaathu![Dogs that bark dont bite]

The Egoists

Kushi keeps giving Arnav his boost of confidence but Dadi is not happy with the proceedings. Arnav and Dadi confront in front of the family and Dadi is not able to change Arnav's firm decision that Shyam is a cheat and will not gain entry inside RM. Dadi confirms Arnav's doubts that she knew Shyam before she came to RM- the Raizadas are shocked. Dadi is confident that Shyam loves Anjali and he is the one who has rights on her. Arnav does'nt pay heed and walks away saying that the security at RM will be tightened against Shyam.
Mindvoice: Dadiku yaarum kuliye thonda vendam... Shyam kaiya asachaana.. daadiye kuliya thonditu ulla kuthichudum! [No one needs to dig the hole for dadi, she herself will do so]

The Conman and the Cynic

Kushi has her own views on the events of the evening. She contemplates aloud to Arnav if Shyam has changed after the Baby loss- Arnav loses his temper but his brains are intact- He says he can never change. Kushi finally lets it go and agrees with himwhile on the other side Shyam again gains entry into Anjali's room and plants his idea into her mind- Anjali to everyone's surprise walks into Arnav's room. While everyone is happy that she is so much better now- she asks Arnav to bring back Shyam to RM.
Mind voice: Anjali, ithuku per than "sontha kaasuleye sooniyam vechukarathu"[Anjali is spending money to do black magic on herself]

Eureka

Now I know... Shyam is a wizard. He can apparate in and out of RM... he can heal Anjali's cuts in a jiff and he can clean stains in a wand movement... and he has been taking polyjuice potion and staying at RM as Payal. He knows Occumency and he has imperised Dadi's mind and Anjali's mind. He has been helping  Hp change his outlook time and again whenever he helped him in his small endeavours.
Mindvoice: Pavam Akaash.. payal thaan Shyamnu therinja enna aagum? Anjali and Akaash will fight for the love of their lives... Dadi will also join the fight taking a anti-aging potion... that is the greatest twist in the history of indian television!

Ur 

Ur comment as Mindvoice is me ROFL...  Fullla Siripu siripa varuthu.πŸ˜‰.

Mind voice: Anjali, ithuku per than "sontha kaasuleye sooniyam vechukarathu"[Anjali is spending money to do black magic on herself]πŸ˜†

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

I know that and the way the messed up khushi's scene , yesterday was the last time I will see IPK.

Hey Sathu, Riya, Tweety, Nina, Sharmi and everyone hereπŸ€—

Sweths...πŸ€—

When they showed Arnav & khushi...they were equally showing Anjali & shyam

Khushi knows how evil Shyam is re...but just for Anji's sake and sometimes death of loved ones can bring a change...Considering both she spoke to Arnav...just showing her selfless character...She didn't push it to Arnav...and she left it immediately...

But Shyam on the other hand...manipulated Anjali...even though he knows how delicate she is...

I think just to project this comparison they must have brought this scene...

I was bit worried yesterday when khushi spoke to Arnav about Shyam...

But now the request for Shyam comes from Anjali...So if Shyam enters..it will solely be Anjali & dadi's responsibility...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: bs_si

Kuch nehi yaar..burnt myself while cooking...a bit worse than usual πŸ˜ƒ all good now 

What do you mean usual, Oye carefully cook karna😑
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheena007

Hm... we'll have to wait and see... hope its something that will destroy Shyam's arrognace and over confidence...😑