Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nina90

Aen ellaarum enna thappavae purinjukureenga?

Its not Khushi placing her hand on Arnav's shoulder that irks me; its the action that does... does she know no other way to offer him support/comfort...

another way to comfort u mean give him a Jadhu ki jappi😉just think K hugging A and stopwa pragand hoing at the xact moment,😡🤢poor Khushi,.she will get a Earfull from dadi😭
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

An episode that left many viewers dissatisfied, especially with Khushi. However, a lot of progress was made today. Some revelations were made and the stage is being set for future twists.

Anjali

We have the manipulative Anjali back but with a different face this time. Anjali has been manipulative since the first episode. She has always used the love that her family, especially Arnav holds for her to get whatever she wants. Perhaps she was always like this. Or perhaps she has lost so much in life that now she doesn't want to lose out on anything that her heart desires. Until today, her emotional blackmail has always been subtle. She has done it with smiles and pouts. She has hidden it behind her innocent smiling face. Some of the audience might have even missed it. However, this has been the truth since the first episode. Today, finally for the first time she is manipulating and doing emotional blackmail openly when she plans to go on a hunger strike to get what she wants.

Anjali - Arnav

How similar the two are yet both are so different. Arnav has done his share of blackmail as well. He has blackmailed mami into staying at RM by appealing to her need for materialistic things when she was leaving during Payash track. He blackmailed Khushi into marrying him to save his di's marriage. The only time he ever blackmailed for personal gain was when he blackmailed Khushi into reutning to RM. Usually his blackmail is for the sake of other family members and for their happiness and unity. On the other hand, Anjali's blackmail is usually for her to get whatever she wants.

Dadi - Arnav

Finally ASR's brain is back with a bang! Welcome back, was missing you a lot brain jee. Unfortunately, you appeared a bit too late and Shaym has already inflicted some damage and is now eagerly awaiting his entry into RM. I wonder why daadi believed Shaym without any proof but will only believe Arnav after he shows her proof. It has been shown that Daadi thinks Arnav misunderstood his father probably because of a woman and senior Malik was innocent. Perhaps she thinks Khushi manipulated Arnav just like the other woman had manipulated senior Malik. She also doesn't think very high of Arnav's sense of judging other people. As she once said to Arnav "aap ghalat aadmi ko doshi thehra rahein hain jaisay aap nay choda saal pehlay apnay baap ko ghalat doshi thraya tha". Why she doesn't trust Arnav's decisions and judgements remains to be seen but I guess the answer is located somewhere in the past as well. Perhaps she thinks, Arnav made a mistake in judgement and is blaming the wrong party like he always does. When Arnav said "Daadi wo hi dekhti hain joh woh dekhna chahti hain", he was absolutely right. Daadi doesn't think he is capable of making the right decisions hence she does not believe it when he tells her the truth.

Naani - Maami

These two were absolutely disgusted when Daadi was talking about bringing Shaym back. Will they stand up to Shaym and daadi when the time comes or will they back down because of Anjali's condition remains to be seen. Naani has a lot of spunk as seen from the Lavanya track. I do not expect her to sit around quietly when Shaym is back in the house. Mami loves Anjali like a daughter and is scared of daadi. However, despite knowing how much it will hurt Anjali she still told her the truth and even questioned Shaym when Anjali did not want to. So, hopefully we will see some action from mami's side as well.

Shaym - Anjali

Shaym's plan is progressing along quite nicely. From Anjali's side, it is not love. She is obsessed with Shaym. In other relationships, she is usually the taker but in this relationship, she is the giver. Shaym came first for her, not her baby. If she was not obsessed with him, she would have sat down somewhere after getting hurt. Her obsession led to negligence towards the safety of her baby resulting in miscarriage. I have a feeling she will not accept Shaym's truth until he admits it himself. Good to see Anjali finally admitting she wants Shaym back to Arnav. One may ask, why does she need Chotte's permision to be with her husband. Why doesn't she just leave Arnav and go with Shaym. I don't think Anjali can ever choose between Shaym and Arnav. She can't let go of Shaym because then she will be a failure just like her parents were. She can't let go of Arnav either because he is her emotional crutch.

Khushi

Unlike most of the forum, I did not think her character was butchered today. She didn't support the idea of Shaym coming back to RM permanently nor did she buy into the fact that Shaym loves Anjali now. Her support for letting him visit Anjali once came only from the loss of his child. Khushi knows Anjali is hurting beyond words. She bought into Shaym's tears over the baby's death so thought it was a good idea for the parents of the baby to meet once in order to share their sorrow and to get some closure. Her heart melted because of the dead baby only. That is Khushi for you, the one who does everything from heart. If she had told Shaym to take a hike straightaway, that would have been a very Arnavish reaction.

Khushi - Arnav

Their last scene is a perfect reminder of how one is the heart and one is the brain in the relationship. They disagreed this time as well as they have done in the past. However, no insults were thrown around this time. Arnav didn't call Khushi "brainless" and Khushi didn't call Arnav "heartless". They respected eachother's opinions. How far these two have come!

CVs: Where did all the glass shards and blood stains on the floor go? How come Anjali's feet aren't bandaged? How come no one at RM has realized that Anjali's feet have been injured? Why didn't the doc or Anjali mention this to anyone?

P.S: If anyone replies to this post of mine, please PM me the page number as it is hard for me to go through the entire thread...Thanks..

Nice take with all the Characters..  Esp with Kush...👏...  As per me her character is not damaged.  Today they have shown ASR and Kushi- How they are giving response to each other opinion and i love that scenes
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JRia

So u r back to work now??
Is jeeju alright now??

Nahi yar he is still on leave

But much better
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cheena007

Hey Pals 🤗

Hey Sugar🤗
Hows u?? aaj mom-dad nahi aaye...kya baat hai????
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

GOLDEN MORNING LADIES,

How Are You   All ??
😃

🤗 ur here... All fine 😳Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Tanths! Aa gayi!😃

Yep !! Main Aagayi !! 😃
tanthya thumbnail

🤗
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Vi, at this point where Arnav understands her so well, does she need to keep making gestures, that too repeated ones? Just showing her natural care for him will be enough, na?

Like the medicine giving scene, or even the one where she gives him the strength to face Anjali? Khushi seems like a thorn in Arnav's side these days... I'm getting a little annoyed, yaar...

unaku puriyala nina😈, She cant keep her hands off him😉

On a serious line, I think, this girl has gone past the stage in the relationship where touching eachother to lend support, comes naturally to them...they feel comfortable in eachother's presence, eachother's touch - to give the moral support

The same comfort for physical attraction in the other sense has to go a long way for this girl.. but this way she is now a guru!
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonshine

thanks nivi
so the 3:30 one has changed
still the 11 PM one is very good

i can search
but no promises😆
i have absolutely no idea how these things work
for SP it may not be just the TRP
they know the online craze
as long as the show rakes in the moolah... they'll be complacent
and hey... the TRPs are pretty decent

thx sonshine for giving all timings..i do watch ip on 8 pm n 11 pm...😉
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

another way to comfort u mean give him a Jadhu ki jappi😉just think K hugging A and stopwa pragand hoing at the xact moment,😡🤢poor Khushi,.she will get a Earfull from dadi😭

Nivi, main pic nahi post sakthi but remember the hug just before Anjali's fall? Dadi wahi thi, na?

Kuch nahi hoga; hug toh safe hain... waise bhi, its not a hug I'm talking about, Nivi; aren't there any other ways to show Khushi offering Arnav comfort?