Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

What I meant was create the situation where he slips and then Anjali sees for herself. The convincing route wont work; I agree.

Yeah; that is possible... here is where Khushi could help; consciously or not, Shyam slips more in the presence of Khushi...
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

Hello Pals πŸ€—

Hi Maria...long time...how have u been???
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Again I suppose we need to face the wrath of Shyam tactic winning to an extent that he starts gloating n anjali listens or over hears!!
this will happen no far less than 6 months! Satyanaash!! We signed up for the leads cute romances n what r we getting! Peanuts..aha..chana daal...😑

Wow! I now get connection between chana n arhi!!! Symbolism is it😲

Teju, don't worry yaar; it won't take that long... the CVs are moving the story in an acceptable pace...

I'll give in 2 months for the entire Anjali punishing him thing to be over... if not...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Nina idhukku peru thaan jealousy,Phangurl syndromeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Yeah; that is possible... here is where Khushi could help; consciously or not, Shyam slips more in the presence of Khushi...

Exactly my dear...and this is the point where they can use the USP of their leads to the fullest...create a slight emotional drift between them and exploit that attraction they still have for each other to unmask a common enemy...πŸ˜ƒ
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Maria...long time...how have u been???

Hi πŸ€—

Had been out of town without net 

Have been gr8 but missed u all πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nina90 thumbnail

I thought the same too, Maria; its high time they redeem Anjali's character to the sister of ASR she was when she manipulated Khushi into working at Shantivan...

We should try getting this idea into DB's head...πŸ˜†
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Hardway thats the Key Arnav will let shyam in RM just to unmask him and strip him  of his Fakeness onceagain infrom t of the family with the proof and also let Anji identify Shyam's evilness and this time  let her throw him out  of RM.High hopes lets seeπŸ˜•.

VedhaπŸ€— I too feel the same!! By being in redux I cud sense mustard seed size future by listening to dialogs!!!πŸ˜†

Sabooth is one word that's been repeatedly we have been listening to off late!

Second Vedha! It wud be Damm interesting inspite of Kushi arnav differences reg the past,work together for the downfall n ur strip Shyam manhole jha!!!

But can u imagine what is the time frame involved for this to be aired????
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Exactly my dear...and this is the point where they can use the USP of their leads to the fullest...create a slight emotional drift between them and exploit that attraction they still have for each other to unmask a common enemy...πŸ˜ƒ

but how...
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When will we get to see a scene like this in reality ,(khushi's dream)