Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beena jiii???πŸ€—

Long time!!!! Welcome back to redux..I
Sorry if we don't see each other but u have been here!!!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is exactly what they are doing and will continue to do in the coming episodes to finish the week off if spoilers are anything to go by. It looks like more than Arnav, Anjali's manipulation will work on Khushi and she in turn will try to convince Arnav that Shyam needs to be brought back Di Ke Liye. I can see it now Khushi will fear Dadi's words will come true about Anjali harming herself

looking at it it will be khushi that will convince arnav agree using his DI condition   of course together with anjali hunger strike/ harming herself tactics Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JRia

why is it so good?? It will be no use in terms of TRP na??πŸ˜•

good for SP, not so good for PH
i don't know how these things work, but just using a bit of common sense
the show is immensely popular
if the timings were such that more people tuned in at 8PM because they did not have the above 2 options, then TRP rise... PH in power
this way... SP and PH in more of an equal footing
and SP draws in more and more ads for all 3 slots
does anyone else here know about these things? please correct me if I am wrongπŸ˜›
anyway the channel will try to keep the show running as long as possible
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Thats totally true...assuming Shyam comes back, how the hell are they going to stay under the same roof without cutting each other up? πŸ˜†

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?😊
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

* head desk *. What I was hoping for, is that the past causes the emotional rift between the 2; but inspite of that, they are forced to fight the Shyam battle for Di. Was not counting on the rift because of Shyam coming back...maybe double blow...πŸ˜•

Hmm..I like this track! U know we get to resolve out issues when we work on something bigger else it being in slush n finding a way out!!!!πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Testing times ahead for Arnav and Khushi... but something has been pricking my mind recently...

Will Anjali find out Shyam's reasl face all by herself? Is she capable of that?😊

I think Arnav and Khushi will bring that "proof" for her to see and the have her deliver justice. Thats only fair, since between the 2 siblings, Arnav got the lion's share of the brain power πŸ˜†
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

I'm back again😳

Samwa! ❀️ for you!!

None for the pic!😑
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonshine

good for SP, not so good for PH

i don't know how these things work, but just using a bit of common sense
the show is immensely popular
if the timings were such that more people tuned in at 8PM because they did not have the above 2 options, then TRP rise... PH in power
this way... SP and PH in more of an equal footing
and SP draws in more and more ads for all 3 slots
does anyone else here know about these things? please correct me if I am wrongπŸ˜›
anyway the channel will try to keep the show running as long as possible

im not in this line too.. but ur right... 😊
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nina90

She has to..If this show is not going the typical SP way..I want her to know the truth the hard way..all by herself!!
Nina90 thumbnail

I think Arnav and Khushi will bring that "proof" for her to see and the have her deliver justice. Thats only fair, since between the 2 siblings, Arnav got the lion's share of the brain power πŸ˜†

i don't think she'll be convinced unless she sees it for herself without doubt, that is, from the horse's mouth... last time too Arnav and Khushi tried to convince her; they failed miserably, na?