Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

God, i hope khushi isn't the one to persuade Arnav! 

She was coming from her heart. He knows how naive she is in judging people so he helps her out now instead of making fun!

well prepare for another bad day on the forum if she tries to convince him..πŸ˜†...or perhaps she would just try to cheer up Anji using her silly antics...that would be adorable!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Huma-

I mostly cook non-desi stuff...and snacks..

yeah I still don't see regret when he saw Khushi but others saw so I guess it must have been regret as it didnt look like lust either nor did he glance at her after that..

What i am 200% clear about is that Shyam is determined with hisplans. He doesn't want to divert himself. 

I can make italian and regular sandwiches with tons of things inside! also, rotis. i'm happy with that much!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

well prepare for another bad day on the forum if she tries to convince him..πŸ˜†...or perhaps she would just try to cheer up Anji using her silly antics...that would be adorable!

The antics could always lighten the mood up but the the main forum would be like, how can she do this at time like this!!  And even if she does nothing, the forum isn't much happy! i guess the suspense is breaking them!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

What i am 200% clear about is that Shyam is determined with hisplans. He doesn't want to divert himself. 

I can make italian and regular sandwiches with tons of things inside! also, rotis. i'm happy with that much!

What I like about italian cuisine is that it is very easy to make...both italian and chinese are quite easy..compared to those, desi food is a headache..

do your rotis turn out to be round? I make all geometric shapes except circle/oval...πŸ˜†
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

. Since evening my fvr is quite n throat ache to better hopefully by tomm shud be able to swallow n takh perfectly

@ Jhals good yaar u are  r on the recovery mode.
@Huma... yes in IPK land tht's hw u come and go.. and being a loyal pankha hw can I not follow..strands of hair needs to fly around your face.. so that u need help to  keep them in place...another primary requisite in IPK landπŸ˜†

@Harshita.. we will bump into each other minus eyelock & rabba vey.. IPK fan ka vachanπŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

The antics could always lighten the mood up but the the main forum would be like, how can she do this at time like this!!  And even if she does nothing, the forum isn't much happy! i guess the suspense is breaking them!

the forum is too negative these days...yeah karein toh kya karein..πŸ˜†...it depends on how khushi carries those antics out and how good the execution is..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

@ Jhals good yaar u are  r on the recovery mode.

@Huma... yes in IPK land tht's hw u come and go.. and being a loyal pankha hw can I not follow..strands of hair needs to fly around your face.. so that u need help to  keep them in place...another primary requisite in IPK landπŸ˜†

@Harshita.. we will bump into each other minus eyelock & rabba vey.. IPK fan ka vachanπŸ˜†

or I could just go stand at my local subway station or in front of a fan..πŸ˜†
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

What I like about italian cuisine is that it is very easy to make...both italian and chinese are quite easy..compared to those, desi food is a headache..

do your rotis turn out to be round? I make all geometric shapes except circle/oval...πŸ˜†

yeah, and its delicious too!!  

in the early days they were like triangle and hexagon type, now they are almost round!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

the forum is too negative these days...yeah karein toh kya karein..πŸ˜†...it depends on how khushi carries those antics out and how good the execution is..

the forum is a headache honestly. A person comes up for a normal discussion and BAM! the bashing starts like that!
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Girls, I did like the first half the confrontation but in the end I felt Anjali recovered to fast to start becoming manipulative.

Anu