Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

their ideas are usually good but they mess up in execution and transition from one track to the next one...

Sats? do you mean tanthya? she saw regret as well..I remember discussing it with her..she said he is torn between being a husband to a woman who loves him and being a brother who is here to avenge his sister

hi-5! I hate make-up and dressing too..although I like to cook often..it relaxes me..no worries in this world...just me and my stove..lol..

Yeah, the ideas are fantastic! i'm glad i chose to watch this show! 

Really? Well, i guess after seeing her this much traumatized, he did felt something! We discussed that the regret was for Khushi to have her tied up in between. 

Nooo, keep me away from stove. it frustrates me further!! I hate anything that has got to do with cooking!! My mom irritates me almost everyday to cook something or do something in kitchen and then she nags that i've to get married and all!! I just hate it!! Ask me to run twelve laps or write a novel or go mountain climbing, i'll do but not cooking!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

lol..poor guy probably thought she was the last person who would suggest this..I am guessing after Di's hunger strike she will insist on it again..

Exactly my thoughts. Apparently in his perspective, Khushi is pretty much disgusted by him but he still hasn't figured her soft corner for all kind of people!! 

I don't think she'll suggest it to him again, but Dadi may bring it up!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Yeah, the ideas are fantastic! i'm glad i chose to watch this show! 

Really? Well, i guess after seeing her this much traumatized, he did felt something! We discussed that the regret was for Khushi to have her tied up in between. 

Nooo, keep me away from stove. it frustrates me further!! I hate anything that has got to do with cooking!! My mom irritates me almost everyday to cook something or do something in kitchen and then she nags that i've to get married and all!! I just hate it!! Ask me to run twelve laps or write a novel or go mountain climbing, i'll do but not cooking!!

I am still kinda confused about his reaction when he saw Khushi...although in the hospital and when she was dancing, he didn't even glance at her once so I suppose his lust has taken a back seat

oh well, even I used to hate cooking about a year ago..I would prefer to stay hungry over cooking something..but I guess I figured out it soothes me so started liking it..
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning, Koel, Areeba, Harshita, Huma,

How did you all like the episode yesterday.

Anu
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts. Apparently in his perspective, Khushi is pretty much disgusted by him but he still hasn't figured her soft corner for all kind of people!! 

I don't think she'll suggest it to him again, but Dadi may bring it up!

what I liked was that he understood where she was coming from; her heart and didn't call her stupid like he used to a while ago...

well spoiler for Thursday's epi says: what steps will khushi take for Anjali's happiness so I am not sure...lol..as if Daadi needs a reason to bring that up again..haha..
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

I am still kinda confused about his reaction when he saw Khushi...although in the hospital and when she was dancing, he didn't even glance at her once so I suppose his lust has taken a back seat

oh well, even I used to hate cooking about a year ago..I would prefer to stay hungry over cooking something..but I guess I figured out it soothes me so started liking it..

At first i thought it was lust but then if it was lust, it was lacking something!! It turned out it was regret!! For now, his mission is currently more important to him! 

nope, me and cooking don't gel! I can do enough to feed myself but the typical traditional girl who can cook anything, nope! not me!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Anu

Hey Anu...How are you feeling now?

Epi was ok enough...I liked it..
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

what I liked was that he understood where she was coming from; her heart and didn't call her stupid like he used to a while ago...

well spoiler for Thursday's epi says: what steps will khushi take for Anjali's happiness so I am not sure...lol..as if Daadi needs a reason to bring that up again..haha..

God, i hope khushi isn't the one to persuade Arnav! 

She was coming from her heart. He knows how naive she is in judging people so he helps her out now instead of making fun!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

At first i thought it was lust but then if it was lust, it was lacking something!! It turned out it was regret!! For now, his mission is currently more important to him! 

nope, me and cooking don't gel! I can do enough to feed myself but the typical traditional girl who can cook anything, nope! not me!

I mostly cook non-desi stuff...and snacks..

yeah I still don't see regret when he saw Khushi but others saw so I guess it must have been regret as it didnt look like lust either nor did he glance at her after that..
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Anu

hii Anu!! 

The episode was fantastic!! I loved the Dadi Arnav confrontation and Shyam manipulating Anji!