Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Finished updating but a very tiny, almost venting post today! Sorry!

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: N.Mussarrat

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

<font color="#333333">Living things are restrained by chains:</font>
<font color="#333333">The laws of nature,</font>
<font color="#333333">The flow of time,</font>
<font color="#333333">The vessel known as the "body"</font>
<font color="#333333">and the existence called the "mind".</font>
<font color="#333333">The one chain that people can wield:</font>
<font color="#333333">Words</font>

<font color="#333333">Yuko Ichihara. XxxHolic</font>

==============================

Today, I felt pity for Anjali. She has truly dug her grave today. She doesn't love Shyam. She is obsessed with him. Her love isn't pure. Love doesn't make a person weak. It gives them strength. Her "love" is taking everything away from her and is leaving her with nothing. She will fall because right now she is tied in Shyam's hands. The moment those ties are broken she will fall straight to the bottom and break into little pieces.

I love Anjali. I have said this time and time again. But I will say, she didn't care about the baby. Or at least that's what I think. No mother will ever get over the pain of losing her child. And Anjali sidelined those instincts and emotions to be with Shyam. I feel terrible for saying this but that is what happened.

Anjali and Shyam both used the baby to get the each other back. They both used that innocent human being for their selfish needs. I understand Anjali's needs. I do and I myself have defended her time and time again. But for some reason the mother in me was disgusted today as was the sister. Every woman has maternal instincts in her, even me though I am young. But I felt terrible. My heart broke for that child.

Call me emotional, but I feel very angry with Anjali. I understand her psychology. When I think with my head, I can justify Anjali. When I think with my heart, I want to strangle Anjali. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

😑

Arnav and Khushi. How their relationship has changed! A total 180 turn. This picture describes everything I want to say and because a picture says a thousand words, I will let it (No time!)

I loved Nani and Mami today! They were brilliant!

Today's episode was stellar!

Arnav and Khushi fasten your seatbelts and hold on to each other tight because that's all you need. Good luck!

Love
Nazifa

(Sorry for thepathetically short post. I planned on writing more but I have an issue I need to deal with so catch you tomorrow if possible! I'm sorry!😭)
</font>

nazifa i dnt remember in which of ur post i read another day about anjali n nw today again about anjali . If u take only 1 example u ll understand anjali character n i wrote on it.
Anjali is a creeper, just a creeper who alive jab tak wo deewar se laga huwa ho. Whenever its that support snatched its become dry n dead. See and flower is too bloom on it when it wrapped around its support. So anjali's is a creeper, shayam her supports her wall, and baby was a flower whom suppose to bloom on this creeper. You can find my that post and read it may be your mind get cleared.
I liked ur post nazifa.
Here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3079097&TPN=2Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on page 3. It's a pathetic update, sorry.
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Anyone around?? πŸ€”

hi.. how's you?
How was the party?

Guys Updated on Pg 1.. πŸ˜›
Do peep in! πŸ˜ƒ
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chani123

hi.. how's you?
How was the party?

Guys Updated on Pg 1.. πŸ˜›
Do peep in! πŸ˜ƒ

Kops πŸ€—

Party was good but had to finish it early because summer hols are officially over...

2nd post on Page 1 eh πŸ˜‰...shabaash mere sher!!

(haven't seen the epi yet, will read all the posts after I have πŸ˜Š)
Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Kops πŸ€—

Party was good but had to finish it early because summer hols are officially over...

2nd post on Page 1 eh πŸ˜‰...shabaash mere sher!!

(haven't seen the epi yet, will read all the posts after I have πŸ˜Š)

@ red.. did a double take myself! πŸ˜³

will wait for your input.. πŸ˜ƒ Do PM me the link.. Gotta go now.. Cook dinner! πŸ˜”
DiamondLife thumbnail
only dukh i had from todays episode is:
HP took that baby's palnaπŸ˜†...that had WILL
Yeh umeed bhi chali gayi🀣
Chalo, Poojali ke liye ek aur brain stimulation chala gaya
DiamondLife thumbnail
hola..RIt..konsa dance kiya party-sharty mainπŸ˜† BOLO BOLO..tells tells

Hi kopal and everyone hereπŸ€—
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi.. how's you?
How was the party?

Guys Updated on Pg 1..πŸ˜›
Do peep in!πŸ˜ƒ

kopal just read ur 2 1st para. Dont u think its unjustice with anjali that 2 other people taking n making her life decisions? Dnt u think she is capable to take any decision or she has no right to take it by herself. Arnav n dadi loves nw hurting her.
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ red.. did a double take myself! πŸ˜³

will wait for your input.. πŸ˜ƒ Do PM me the link.. Gotta go now.. Cook dinner! πŸ˜”

will do...aww ok jao, kuch mazedar pakana πŸ€—