Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ResEdited by arshicritic - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely Title Tants- Arnav was Othello till sometime back and Shyam is being Iago still!

Anjarai Petti

Life is like that

So the 3 Maliks stayed back at the hospital for Anjali, the daughter of the house, while one of them is fooled by Jha again, the other two get a glimpse of the Malik Dadi's loyalties. Arnav immediately rushes his sister back home and warns the family to not mention about bringing back shyam. Kushi meanwhile removes the cradle at Anjali's room. Anjali is devastated but Arnav calms her.
Mindvoice: A very realistic scene... Kushi's move was very practical. The loss of the baby sinks in this way for Anjali. if it was removed when she was not looking, then Anjali would still be in denial. Acceptance heals the wounds faster.

The Escapist

Buaji persuades Garima to visit Anjali at the hospital, but Garima again gets a bail when Kushi calls to inform them that they have brought Anjali home and to come the next day. Buaji asks Kushi to take care of Arnav and Anjali
Mind Voice: Ennamo Daadiyoda palsetta thiruditu veetavittu odivanthaaplaila nee react panra? poi than paaren... Palset than illaye.. athu kadikaathu! kelivi patathila? Kolakara nai kadikaathu![Dogs that bark dont bite]

The Egoists

Kushi keeps giving Arnav his boost of confidence but Dadi is not happy with the proceedings. Arnav and Dadi confront in front of the family and Dadi is not able to change Arnav's firm decision that Shyam is a cheat and will not gain entry inside RM. Dadi confirms Arnav's doubts that she knew Shyam before she came to RM- the Raizadas are shocked. Dadi is confident that Shyam loves Anjali and he is the one who has rights on her. Arnav does'nt pay heed and walks away saying that the security at RM will be tightened against Shyam.
Mindvoice: Dadiku yaarum kuliye thonda vendam... Shyam kaiya asachaana.. daadiye kuliya thonditu ulla kuthichudum! [No one needs to dig the hole for dadi, she herself will do so]

The Conman and the Cynic

Kushi has her own views on the events of the evening. She contemplates aloud to Arnav if Shyam has changed after the Baby loss- Arnav loses his temper but his brains are intact- He says he can never change. Kushi finally lets it go and agrees with himwhile on the other side Shyam again gains entry into Anjali's room and plants his idea into her mind- Anjali to everyone's surprise walks into Arnav's room. While everyone is happy that she is so much better now- she asks Arnav to bring back Shyam to RM.
Mind voice: Anjali, ithuku per than "sontha kaasuleye sooniyam vechukarathu"[Anjali is spending money to do black magic on herself]

Eureka

Now I know... Shyam is a wizard. He can apparate in and out of RM... he can heal Anjali's cuts in a jiff and he can clean stains in a wand movement... and he has been taking polyjuice potion and staying at RM as Payal. He knows Occumency and he has imperised Dadi's mind and Anjali's mind. He has been helping  Hp change his outlook time and again whenever he helped him in his small endeavours.
Mindvoice: Pavam Akaash.. payal thaan Shyamnu therinja enna aagum? Anjali and Akaash will fight for the love of their lives... Dadi will also join the fight taking a anti-aging potion... that is the greatest twist in the history of indian television!
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I apologize if my post is appears a bit unstructured; my thoughts are a bit jumbled today and I could not get them into any order.

==========================================================================

Shyam, the Master Manipulator

Mahabharat Connection: Sorry to go keep going back to this epic, but there's one story that I wish to share.  I watched a movie that showed a different side of the story of Shakuni.  Gandhari (Shakuni's sister) has a curse that the person whom she marries first will die.  So, her family gets her married to an animal (sorry don't remember this particular detail) and after that she gets married to Dhritarashtra in the Kaurava family.  When Duryodhan and his brothers hear about this, they feel insulted and cheated and take the entire maternal family as prisoners.  These prisoners are fed with just one bowl of rice each day.  The family members keep dying of hunger, but they decide that at least one of them should survive to take revenge and they choose Shakuni; while all are left hungry, he's the only one to be fed the entire bowl of food.  Shakuni survives and the remains of his family turn into the magical dice for him to use at the right time.  Eventually the Kauravas decide to release him out as he's all alone and the last survivor.  From that day start Shakuni's manipulations and plans to bring down the Kaurava family and he uses his dice to cause a war between Pandavas and Kauravas.  Now, I don't know the authenticity of this story, but if it's true, it sort of matches the motive of revenge that Doods wrote w.r.t Shyam's background.

Of course, it's clear to all that Shyam, like Shakuni, is the master manipulator and Anjali is the manipulated ''.is she truly though?  She herself is another manipulator.  But let's stick to Shyam for now.

Shyam knows he really needs Anjali to get back into RM.  His strategy is to feed her ego by telling her he cannot live without her, he needs to take care of her, be by her side etc.  Though his strategies failed earlier, he never gave up and now his plans are bearing fruit.  He pretty much planted ideas in Anjali's mind on how she can bring him back.  He tells her that he knows how obstinate she is, how she can refuse to do things others ask her to do, to which her reply is that he's the only one who can make her see sense when she gets into this stubborn mood.  Ahhh, things begin to slowly fall into place in Anjali's mind and she now has her own strategy on how to get her husband back into RM (you still think she's dumb?).  Bas, kaam ho gaya (the work is done), Shyam need not do anything further.

Anjali ' She's easily taken in by her husband's words, gets up from bed and decides to put her plans into action right away, walks to chote's room and tells him that she wants her husband back, thereby shocking everybody.  I give her full marks for her conniving strategy.  This is one hard woman who knows how to get things done using blackmail, period.

In conversation with Anjali ' Are you the weak woman who just lost her baby, was unable to even get up earlier and whatever happened to your bleeding feet, they don't bother you anymore?  Did you forget that RM is Arnav's house and not yours?  You talk so much about puja path and going for satsangh and all you learnt is how to manipulate others? 

Dadi ji ' Finally she tells the truth of how she met Shyam and how he begged her to unite him with his wife.  Dadi ji feels that Anjali is Shyam's responsibility and not Arnav's.  She doesn't believe one word of what NK or Arnav tell her about Shyam and wants proof.

In conversation with Dadi ' You got it right that Anjali is Shyam's responsibility.  So, why didn't you ever ask damaad ji to leave along with Anjali so he can take over her responsibility? Why didn't you plan for this and help him instead of helping him to meet your granddaughter secretly?  You were not even part of the family until recently, so why should anyone provide you with proof or justify themselves to you?

Arnav & Khushi ' Their equation has certainly changed dramatically.  They love and respect each other's views.  Khushi is providing Arnav all the support that he needs and giving him the strength to move on with his decisions regarding Di.  She hesitantly told Arnav that may be death of his baby changed Shyam and may be Shyam could meet Anjali just one time.  Arnav, who has now truly understood Shyam, his lack of character and his manipulations, is not willing to give him a chance; he also tried to ensure that the decision is agreeable to her.  Khushi accepts his decision.  This is a major change in that Love creates understanding.

Random thoughts:  Khushi's nature is such that she cannot see anything bad happening to anybody and is always willing to give people another chance.  For just a few seconds she felt that maybe Shyam had changed?  May be Di can meet him one time?  She didn't say let's bring back Shyam and let's all party together and be happy.  In fact, she listened to Aranv, respected his view point and is willing to go by it.  Yes, she knows Shyam better than Arnav in many ways, but doesn't it happen to the best of us that we doubt ourselves and our judgment at times?  She also did say this was for Di's sake.  Yes, as a woman Khushi understands Di's needs at this critical time.  Well, before we all take off at Khushi, Anjali herself is about to get her own way, so Khushi doesn't seem to have much say in this matter.

I was so glad to see Arnav's brain starting to work. But too late for the restraining order, Shyam is already in RM.  I'd rather he unearthed some more truths about Shyam by having him investigated.

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the pic Kops! 🤗

------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️ today's title! Iago, a true Shakespearian legend as far as villains go!  

A complex character, just like Shyam; one who is painted as being amoral as opposed to immoral. A trickster, who deceives, steals and kills to gain a position of power and authority. It is not that he pushes aside his conscience, rather he lacks one to begin with...but is Shyam equally as black? 

In Othello, Iago is constantly shown to lie and deceive his wife and friends, a trait which requires a black heart, or rather an amoral compass. In every scene he speaks, it is easy for the audience to identify his deceptive manner, for his honeyed words are coated with his dark intentions. In the play, Iago tricks Othello into believing that his own wife is having an affair, without any concrete proof. Othello, who represents the follies of man to a certain degree, gets so caught up in Iago's lies that he refuses to believe even his own wife, Desdemona, even though she denies the whole thing. 

Are we not seeing a similar case regarding Shyam's character? Why is it that we love to hate such a villain? Had Shyam been painted with so much of an iota of a conscience, he would never have been able to keep up such a ploy, nor would he have been able to deceive everyone around him. This is what makes him such a successful villain. His actions portray him to be as cunning and ruthless as Iago, who held a similar diabolical prowess which enabled him to bend and twist the supple and somewhat impressionable minds of those around him. A manipulator who plays on people's fears, and who arguably resorts to cowardly tactics by keeping himself hidden in the shadows; be in the shadows of past or present circumstances. Much like Shyam, who's true nature is constantly kept in the dark, overshadowed by his sweet manipulations.  

His conscience is removed from all guilt which further portrays him to be a psychopath, if we go by modern day terminology. Iago's fate was decided when his own wife unfoiled his plans to Othello. As a result, he silences his wife by killing her, not so much out of reverie and anger, but rather out of pragmatism. She served no purpose, therefore he got rid of her. Will Anjali also meet the same fate? Will she be the one to unveil his deceptive nature? Will she lead to his ultimate arrest? 

Iago remained quiet till the very end, failing to show an ounce of remorse. A merciless character, one who would do anything to secure his position and chances. A villain who embodies true Machiavellian tendencies, withholding much depth and spirit. His amorality and cynicism give, what would be a very dull character, life, a life which Abhaas breathes into his character! 

Are we also headed for a similar climatic ending? Only time will tell, but damn, what a showdown we can expect!    

Ok, so I've just tuned into tonight's episode and two scenes really stood out for me. One was the confrontation between Arnie and Dadi, and the other, was the scene between Shyam and Anjali. The former scene was epic, but the latter was so clever in terms of dialogue, for it revealed a facet of Shyam's character which captures his shrewdness, which Arnav too is fully aware of.    

So this is how he's been brainwashing Anjali. He overrides his own concerns by latching onto her fears and insecurities. He utilises her weakness to his advantage and manipulates her into thinking that her weakness is her biggest strength. Tonight's episode gave us a fuller picture of the reality between their numerous encounters since the day he was kicked out of RM. Their conversations have always lead to similar outcomes, that which benefit Shyam. Shyam's sugar coated words provide Anjali with the strength and incentive to fulfil her desires, in doing so, she serves a much larger purpose in Shyam's grand schemes. 

He worries about her health whilst putting it in danger. He assures her of his presence whilst highlighting her dependence on him. Every word he utters he implants a seed of selfish desire, one which prompts her into action. His every word is manipulative laden with reverse psychology. Not once does he halt her thoughts from turning into action, rather he aids it without a moments hesitation.  

-- Update later if time! --
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Tauba tera jalwa , tauba tera pyaar, Tera Emotional Attyachar"

I feel for Arnav, I really do.

Episode starts with HP removing the Baby cot from Anji's room. All the hopes that we have pinned on the WILL stuck underneath the cot went Tie Tie Phish with it.😕 Looks like we are always gullible enough to pin our hopes on some small detail which Cvs don't even remember later on. Or is it time for HP to redeem himself for letting those dodgy looking people install cameras all over RM? He might find that paper stuck underneath while putting it in the storeroom and brings it back to Arnav?🤔 Too much? I know...I never learn.😔

Dadi confronting Arnav...again.😳 You know I will be so happy the day this lady will see her mistakes and eat a humble pie. On second thought from the looks of it, this lady doesn't really need to eat any pie. Finally Arnav puts 2 and 2 together and realised why Dadi decided to annoy them after 14 glorious years of bliss (for RM vasis I mean).

Dadi seeing Shyam ke Ankhon mein pyaar???? Excuse me while I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off.🤣 🤣 🤣 All our suspicions have been proven correct. What did Shyam actually do when he visited her in the Ashram? 🤔 I'm asking because I am very curious why this lady who is always stern and no nonsense about everyone, turns into mush regarding Shyam?

Moving on, I really liked the fact that the whole family especially Nani straight away said Shyamu was the guilty party.👍🏼 They have no doubt in their mind and that is helpful. Loved Arnav's dialogues in this segment. We got some new ones rather than "Aas paas bhatakna" one. But Dadi is still stuck on "Jis insaan ke bareme aap baat kar rahehe wo Anjali ki Pati Hai".  And did the CVs actually read my wish list about Arnav finally being a bit more pro active?😃 Maby I should write more of those. But really CVs, you cannot just show Arnav reacting to Shyam's plans. He is a self made man and one of the main qualities to achieve all these in foresightedness. Only times he has used this quality is to keep Khushi with him. About time we see it used for Shyamu. Looks like out of that whole RM gang only Arnav has understood the true face of Shyam and he will not be duped this time. Yup, he is still my hero.⭐️ I loved when Arnav told Dadi that she was better off at the Ashram. Did you see the whole family's reaction then? Says a lot how much they all love you Dadi.😳 On a side note, Barun Sobti was too good in the confrontation. 👏

Now I don't know which tunnel Creepwa crawls through and just pop up unnoticed all the time. But Shyamu, why give that clichd evil smile for the camera?🤢 Do you think we have suddenly forgotten that you are the villain and you have to remind us with pointed looks and creepy smiles? Anji darling I do sympathise with you, in fact we all do. But honey why do you always use your Sayani brain for emotional blackmail of your brother rather than seeing hubby dearest in his true colours. I just have to keep on hoping. 😵

Now lets come to Khushi. Did anyone else go Satyanash and Facepalm like me?  Oh how nave and gullible can you get honey? Now if it was just him pretending to be unmarried while being married I could understand but you have seen him during the whole kiddu track and what he is actually capable of. Just a bit of fake crying did that? Please learn something from your husband about the real world. Will she finally learn when the past comes out?

Anji finally said the magic words "Mujhe Shyam chahiye".🤢 Not even going to talk about Dadi's smirk here. This lady is really getting on my nerves.😡  We all know what's gonna happen here, Arnav will initially say No. Anji will start her emotional blackmail in earnest and finally in family pressure (read Dadi and Khushi) he will have to bring back Shyamu. I just hope the whole family keeps tabs on him and not just start believing his sweet talks.

Finally, where was Payal in all these? Kitchen or Dhobi Ghat?🤔

Was going to write somethinng about the title "Iago" but luckily my very learned friend Shazi's post is on top of mine. 😃 Sorry busy at work so its all a bit disjointed, but my friends at Redux are very forgiving.🤗  

Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhrama, Pramada, Vipralipsa, Karana-apatava|
Arsa-vijna-vaakye Nahi Dosa Ei Saba||
~Sri Caitanya Charistramrit 2.86

Translation: Mistakes, Illusion, Cheating, Imperfectness of the senses (defective perception) does not occur in the wise speech of liberated sages!

Comments: Bhrama refers to false knowledge or mistakes, such as accepting a rope as a snake or an oyster shell as gold. Pramada refers to inattention or misunderstanding of reality, and vipralipsa is the cheating propensity. Karana-apatava refers to imperfectness of the material senses. 
There are many examples of such imperfection. The eyes cannot see that which is very distant or very small. One cannot even see his own eyelid, which is the closest thing to his eye, and if one is disturbed by a disease like jaundice, he sees everything to be yellow. Similarly, the ears cannot hear distant sounds. So is the case with some of the characters of IPK!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Na hai woh uski gopi na hai woh uska krishna!
Nahin samajh payi bas yeh hai ek mrigtrisna!!
Jis prempipasa ko woh hai bhujhana chahti...
Woh marudyaan nahin...
Woh trisna hai uske astitva ke liye atmaghaati!

She is not his Gopi nor is he her Krishna.
She is not able to understand that it is just an mirage.
The thirst for true love that she want's to quench...
That is not an oasis...
That thirst will be suicidal for her very existence.
Kaisa hai sambandhon ka yeh moh-paash?
Akalpaniya hai yachana, kya tod degi uska adig nishchay?
Kya agrajaa ka prem baandh dega uske haath!
Kaise karega woh apne vachano ki raksha?
Kya de paayega agrajaa ko sukh, shanti aur suraksha?

Is it relation or the attachment/relation has turned into a noose?
It was unimaginable request, will it end his steadfast resolve?
Will the love for his elder sister tie his hands?
How will he stay undeterred on his words? 
Will he be able to provide her happiness, peace and safety?
Jis vishaya par kuch samay poorva hua tha dvand...
Us vishay ko utha kya katu bana rahi hai apna prem sambandh?
Prasfut charcha kya nahin hai us sambandh ka anga?
Kaise sambhav hoga us vishvaas bin yeh prema prasang?
Apne vichaaron ko jahan vyakta karane ki ho swatantrata|
Yugal mein honi chahiye pakshapaat rahit vichakshanata!

Just a while ago there was heated argument on a topic.
Is she spoiling her relation by raising the same?
Is open discussion not a part of this relationship?
Without this openness and trust how will this union be possible?
Where there is freedom to express your thoughts...
A couple should possess unprejudiced, clear sight and skill to understand each other.

Khushi has seen more of Shyam than anyone else... As he became her savior then a friend and then the person who was leading 2 lives...trying to convince that he was forced to live in the loveless relationship with Anjali when the truth came out... he then went on with his obsession for Khushi and finally a reason to remove Arnav from their lives.
She has spared him twice...
  1. When she came to know about him being married and 
  2. Again when he showed his obsession for her. 
But when it was about Arnav she did not resist to put his reality in front of everyone. I understand that losing a child is definitely a life changing event for any couple but does Shyam deserves an iota of reserve from Khushi? 
On one hand I'm happy that Arnav -Khushi's relationship is at such a juncture that they can discuss whether Shyam can be given a chance for Di's sake...but when she has seen the worst of him then how can she think Anjali will be safe and happy with Shyam?

CV's please be clear with how Khushi is justifying her thought process!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Reduxians 🤗
That is all from me today.
Thanks to all the writers for sharing their pearls of wisdom! ❤️ you all for doing so!
I'm unable to reply individually to each one of you, please accept my apology. I was hoping September will be better...although my deadlines have extended a bit. I'll be posting whenever the creative side appeals to me 😊 Enjoy! 
If you have commented on my post , please PM me the link, as I would love to know what you think.😛
Edited by shreya_l - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Living things are restrained by chains: 
The laws of nature,
The flow of time,
The vessel known as the "body"
and the existence called the "mind".
The one chain that people can wield:
Words

Yuko Ichihara. XxxHolic

==============================

Today, I felt pity for Anjali. She has truly dug her grave today. She doesn't love Shyam. She is obsessed with him. Her love isn't pure. Love doesn't make a person weak. It gives them strength. Her "love" is taking everything away from her and is leaving her with nothing. She will fall because right now she is tied in Shyam's hands. The moment those ties are broken she will fall straight to the bottom and break into little pieces. 

I love Anjali. I have said this time and time again. But I will say, she didn't care about the baby. Or at least that's what I think. No mother will ever get over the pain of losing her child. And Anjali sidelined those instincts and emotions to be with Shyam. I feel terrible for saying this but that is what happened.

Anjali and Shyam both used the baby to get the each other back. They both used that innocent human being for their selfish needs. I understand Anjali's needs. I do and I myself have defended her time and time again. But for some reason the mother in me was disgusted today as was the sister. Every woman has maternal instincts in her, even me though I am young. But I felt terrible. My heart broke for that child.

Call me emotional, but I feel very angry with Anjali. I understand her psychology. When I think with my head, I can justify Anjali. When I think with my heart, I want to strangle Anjali. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

😡

Arnav and Khushi. How their relationship has changed! A total 180 turn. This picture describes everything I want to say and because a picture says a thousand words, I will let it (No time!)

I loved Nani and Mami today! They were brilliant!

Today's episode was stellar!

Arnav and Khushi fasten your seatbelts and hold on to each other tight because that's all you need. Good luck!

Love
Nazifa

(Sorry for the pathetically short post. I planned on writing more but I have an issue I need to deal with so catch you tomorrow if possible! I'm sorry! 😭 )
Edited by N.Mussarrat - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi!🤗 I'm back from a weeklong vacation. And boy! Am I glad to see you all again.

And welcome back Shanthi!🤗 Missed you!!

I have a grave fault… and that is dislike of "Rona-Dhona". I am still watching the show of-course… there is this thing called loyalty…

But that doesn't mean I have to write about it…😆

So let me take you back in time…😊

To 22nd, 23rd and 24th August of last year…

THESE DAYS THAT YEAR

22nd August 2011

Comfort and Ruin…

Shyam spots Khushi at the party and scrams… He calls up Anjali and spins a tale about a friend who met with an accident.

Lavanya seeks Nani's appreciation for her performance… and gets called "Character Dheela". A miffed Lavanya goes in search of comfort…

Arnav comforts Anjali.

The Raizadas decide to proceed with the party sans Shyam.

I'll be there for you…

I understand, but… "Dil hai ki manta nahi…"

Comfort…

Hey! My smile is back!

Khushi cheers Anjali up, witnessed by Nani…

… and someone else…

Lavanya too seeks comfort…

Oh Dear!!!

Chori No: 1

Chori No: 2

Chori milaye Jodi!!!

Deal! I haven't seen anything, if you haven't!

Lavanya sways off to the poolside… "Khao… peeyo… maze udaao… *hic*"

Manorama spoils the Gupta Sisters' hard work.

RUINED!!!

23RD August, 2011

Aftermath

The contractor is furious with Khushi for the ruined Mitthai… he refuses point blank to pay her.

Shyam spinning further sob stories… and Anjali falls for them.

Praising Khushi…

That girl, again! She did that for my sister… but why???

Rectifying mistakes… and appreciation for the same…

A dejected Khushi turns angry and determined and makes fresh jalebis at the Raizada's.

It is my turn to offer comfort…

One smile returned and received gratefully!

Plan Philop!!!

Sweets served with a smile…

Oh!!!

Why don't I like it every time she turns away?

A polite farewell…

Compounding mistakes…

Tamasha!

I hereby christen you… "Gabbar Singh!"

Collapse!!! In more ways than one…

Despair…

Hangover and displeasure…

Two apologies, one probably heartfelt. The other… hmmm…

24 August, 2011

Trinkets and Keep-sakes

Khushi calls the contractor according to Buaji's advice, but he refuses to pay her.

Lavanya apologises to Nani, but she is in no mood to listen. Anjali and Manorama try their level best to convince the latter.

Shyam talks to Khushi and cheers her up. He almost slips by saying he is sorry to hear about her failed contract. Khushi asks him how he came to know about it, but he slips himself free…

Mediator! Shyam tries to get Nani to forgive Lavanya, but the former is adamant.

"Waisan, Sasu Maa! Morning ka bhoola agar evening ko waapas aa jaawat hai toh usko phorgettiya naahin kahat hai!"

"Khushi! Tumhari payal kahaan hai?"

"Yahaan. Ab tum batao… Khushi kahaan hai?

I'm not joking. It's true… you have lost an anklet.

Where did I lose it?

Right here…

Trinket, Keepsake or something more?

Why do I feel so much?

It's hers.

She went away, but left this behind…

I wanted to snatch it up then and there!

What do I do with this now? Should I return it? Why do I feel it has a life of its own… tying me to it…

Why do I feel so much? Was she actually here today?

Hiding in my wardrobe…

Who hides in wardrobes? Why am I thinking of people who hide in wardrobes?

But it was my wardrobe…

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I wanted to hold on…

To keep gazing…

But she left…

So I'll hold on to this instead…

Haan! Seene se laga ke rakhoonga. Damned if I know why!

Solutions …

One involving trickery…

The other more straightforward…

Cats have nine lives… Reptiles have more!

Shyam sees Anjali and Mami outside GH. Snake escapes yet again.

Two guests…

Poles apart in attitude.

I'm not impressed.

Hope you liked my effort.😳 Thanks in advance to the like team and all those lovely comments of course. But more than that thanks simply for reading…😊

Links to previous THIS DAY THAT YEAR write ups….

8th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60526674

11th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60687965

12 July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60791556

19th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61269688

25th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61732466

26th and 27th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62200646

28th and 29th July, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62200701

4th August, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62425977

5th August, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62425977

20th August, 2011

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/63332378

Hope you will enjoy these as well…😳

Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Puppeteer's  Dance...
Cast at Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 200 Episodes CelebrationThe IPK Team 
Pic Credit:India Forum Event Gallery

When the strings are pulled the puppets dance to the tune of the puppeteer...The skillful the puppeteer engaging the show... 

The stage called RM was beautifully decorated for the occasion of Mehendi ceremony... fairy lights... flowers... pretty girls... lovely costumes .. pearly smiles.. songs and dances... all made a beautiful setting till the puppeteer wanted a different music for his puppets to dance ... tragedy struck.. laughters turned into tears.. happiness in sorrow... the feeling of things in control .. quickly spiraled out of hand... The happy houshold now  gets ready to be transformed into a citadel which cannot be laid siege upon...but the enemy has already  made an entry into the fortress called Shantivan with the help of a Trojan horse called Dadi...Shaym has reached his Helen of Troy..'Rani Sahiba" and whispered the golden formula  which would break the lock of no entry on the gates of Shantivan... His trump card.. who sees herself as Shaym's queen of hearts
played the dice as told to her... Anjali has put up everything for gamble that she holds dear... her brother's life, his happiness,her family's well being...for the addiction that she has for her husband's LOVE...

The love of Arnav and Khushi  that was cruising on the freeway... finally is coming face to face with roadblocks of ideologies... a first snapshot of it was seen today... Khushi did go with the judgement of Arnav but she was not totally convinced...Shyam's tears did manage to wipe at least a part of  her anger... loathing and hate for the man..She wanted to give the villain another chance to enter precious Di's life...

I can only be thankful that she is a figment of the writer's imagination who conveniently forgets the chain of events that nearly killed her and Arnav besides bringing untold misery... for the sake of  introduction of a new story track... because there lies the opportunity to make her smart again  when the plot would again deem fit...

The young generation v/s old in the past and present clash, the ideal love bond that strives across class and thoughts, the evil that strengthen's it's roots to be cut  in one clean swoop...are all being played by the puppeteer for us... just that sometimes the  tune goes off key.. and sometime it hits all the right notes... but still the charm lingers... our irresistible draw to the show remains...to tune in to the next episode...

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the title...so apt!!!

Jealousy is the dragon in paradise; the hell of heaven; and the most bitter of the emotions because associated with the sweetest.  ~A.R. Orage

Jealous of all he does not and cannot have but so envious that he can stoop so low as to murder his own child all for that pot of gold...why else would he want to come back  from where he had been kicked out if not for the luxuries of life holding more value that his own self respect.