Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I love you Ram Kapoor! Updt pg 7 (Page 4)

mahumita_mitra Senior Member
mahumita_mitra
mahumita_mitra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
RK back with RB, Fosla back with her sweet writting. I know today Angie 
will back. I am very happy to see u friend ! 

I love Ram  Kapoor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHfosla-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janardana

Hai.. Hai Angie.. Mujhe pata tha ki Aaj zaroor Tera post dekne ko milega... RK rocks... Ayesha ko ek thapad dena Baaki rehegaya... Kaash Woh itcha bhi Jaldi poori ho jaathi...
We think a lot alike ...A... I watched the showstopper scene, yesterday's Pihu telecon scene and the press conference scene.. Online.. I miss Eva terribly... Even though she was a vamp I couldn't hate her.. But I can't stand to see Anaconda on the screen... She gives me the creeps yaar...
 I love to see our Tiger/RB back soon but this time to confront that nutcase of his wife... Iam sorry to say that about Priya.. But after today, that is what she will be to me...a confirmed nutcase who is still thinking that she has to sacrifice her love for her stupido sister.. 
Brr.. The man shook me up ... Too good... A superb scene with good dialogues after a long time...

I need to stop being predictable haan!! RK's performance means Iam gonna be back. SIgh!  He rocked it how yaar.. So true.. I was shaken up when he moved that pitch to mazaak nahi banate! Don't even remind me abt Nih. Iam watchin Season1 episodes one a day now. I miss her so much more. Aaj Ayesha ko dekhe I wanted to go bash my head on the wall. Well, the man thankfully was there. ANd I could hardly move my eyes and ears from him.

Yes yes!! Now I can't wait to see the repeat scene of RB mode with the senior Sis who plays God!! I can't agree more about his wife being a nutcase J. Ab poore duniya ko sambalna chali hai.. Khud ki family ko dekho yaar! Sigh! Don't want to get started on that.

Iam gonna relish my stay in dreamland!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minikijanardanaDilli4BALHlalmadhuMusiquelover_CandyCream_sahana747-MariaMars-

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i am totally speechless today. i wish, if priya would see it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHlalmadhu_CandyCream_fosla-MariaMars-

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Welcome back Angie, yeah tonight Mr. Ram kapoor was fab good, really tonight i just watched Him & i amazed fell very proud to be a fan of BALH .& also fell very lucky to see Ram Kapoor as Mr Ram Kapoor(character) Really just want to give a big thanks to Ektaa for give us such a actor like Ram Kapoor. Love his acting ,expression attitude he is a gem, I think the Character of Ram kapoor is Ektaa's best creation till now. i was very big fan of Mr. Rishab Bajaj(characters name of KZK) but now i think i became Ram's biggest fan(Character) .This character made me cry, Laugh , teaching about real Love & also how can we trust others. just too good yaar, u know i m die hard fan of ST. but now i think i also becoming a boggest fan of Ram Kapoor . he is the soul of BALH without him can't imagine about BALH . & thank u so much for ur nice post keep posting.Hug
oops aap ka aur mera choice toh same hey Lakhi di.. I m the big fan of Mr. Bajaj n Prerna.. N now RK.. Rk has replaced Bajaj in top list but Priya failed.. I watched KZK only 1yr but will watch dis show until Rk does not leave.

Musiquelover_CandyCream_foslajakther7-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitrajayeeta23

rk is adhura pk ke bina...3,4 months se dono ko saath nehi dekha...ab kitna intezaar likha hain pata nehin...dono kenutkhat jokes. screen presence miss karti hoon...ketka mata itni prayer ke baad toh god bhi sunte hain aap kab sunoge????rajat ko priya se love pura hone se pahele hi raya ko milwa do...
Mitra

I hope so too yaar! Before Rajat and Pooja story takes off, they should spare Rajat. Enough heartbreaks for Ram and Priya already. Don't want them to hurt an innocent man in the process.
I miss their nok jhoks, their presence and sizzling chemistry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALH_CandyCream_Musiquelover-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

Welcome back Angie, yeah tonight Mr. Ram kapoor was fab good, really tonight i just watched Him & i amazed fell very proud to be a  fan of BALH .& also fell  very lucky to see Ram Kapoor as Mr Ram Kapoor(character)  Really just want to give a big thanks to Ektaa for give us such a actor like Ram Kapoor. Love his acting ,expression attitude he is a gem,  I think the Character of Ram kapoor is  Ektaa's best creation till now. i was very big fan of Mr. Rishab Bajaj(characters name of KZK) but now i think i  became Ram's biggest fan(Character) .This character made me cry, Laugh , teaching about real Love & also how can we trust others. just too good yaar, u know i m die hard fan of ST. but now i think i also becoming a boggest fan of Ram Kapoor . he is the soul of BALH without him can't imagine about BALH . & thank u so much for ur nice post keep posting.Hug
Awww!! Lakhi.. Aaj tune mujhe senti kardiya yaar!! I can't agree more about Ram Kapoor being the best character out of EK's stable!! HE is endearing, funny, loves like ther's no tomorrow, values people and just a brilliant human being. And he is imperfect too which makes him even more adorable. Today's performance was another feather in his cap!! Without RK and ST, there is no BALH! They are the soul and body of the show!! IAm glad you are falling in love with Ram Kapoor. 
Hugs right back at you baby!! Hug

Dilli4BALHlalmadhuMusiquelover_CandyCream_-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahumita_mitra

RK back with RB, Fosla back with her sweet writting. I know today Angie 
will back. I am very happy to see u friend ! 

I love Ram  Kapoor.
Awww Mahumita!! My fellow RK pankha!! IAm glad to be back to share the craziness with the folks I know who would enjoy it too!!

I agree! We love Ram Kapoor!! It was great to see u too! A good day indeed in BALH!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALH_CandyCream_Musiquelover-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shim_ca

i am totally speechless today. i wish, if priya would see it. 
Quite a natural reaction to the performance today! I wish she sees the PRess conference.. That would be more than enough for her to catch the next flight back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALH_CandyCream_-MariaMars-

Go to top