Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I love you Ram Kapoor! Updt pg 7 (Page 2)

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALH

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mem1

Originally posted by fosla

wip
I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

Ha ha Angie! Why am I not surprised to see you here today?

Haven't watched the episode, but for the first time in a very long time, can't wait to watch it!

Gita

U might not wanna miss the part 4!!! Loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALH-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

LOL
Did I say something funny?Tongue

Dilli4BALH-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _xCIOT_

wip

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden.

Well said partner! the man was just AWESOME  RK ufff?? .

he will never let me quit the show...how can he be so DAMN gud !Blushing Blushing
HE needs to stop being awesome Arshi partner!!

Ab aur handle nahi hota!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHramsha_002-MariaMars-

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _xCIOT_

wip

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden.

Well said partner! the man was just AWESOME  RK ufff?? .

he will never let me quit the show...how can he be so DAMN gud !Blushing Blushing
HE needs to stop being awesome Arshi partner!!

Ab aur handle nahi hota!!

sahi mein...! LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHfosla-MariaMars-

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

This character never let us down.. U make us proud RK..
So true DG bhai!! His character has been the most consistent one!! ANd he makes us proud!!
Iam not over today's performance still!

Dilli4BALH-MariaMars-

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey looks like I have to watch today and some previous episodes? Big smile Muze bhi mera vrat shayad todna padega Wink Good to see your post Angie.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilli4BALHlalmadhufosla-MariaMars-

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor! IT might be the name for all those around, but that's the reason you breathe and live today! Proving her innocent was ur tribute to her.

And today, the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that scream.. Mazaak nahi banate!! What a fantabulous performance RK! Take a bow!

You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And today you went and showed the aukat of the Choti Sis Yet again why she is where she is! The unlimited trust on why Priya hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to Nutz. You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like RK take the news of his abortion of his sis? What will happen if he MU's priya? Your love for Priya is so deep and true that you believe her decisions and trust her instincts.

The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:s - And for all those folks in twitter who ordered me to watch this part, can't thank you enough.!

P:P.s- Yes. I have watched it 4 times now. Whistled, had goosebumps and tears too! Love you RK!!
agree with ur each @ every word the way he balted at ayesha i luved it agr shadi se pehle wala ram hota to ayesha k sath zyada bura hota but this ram was calm @ angry both just luved him today @ alwayz he rockedClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvDilli4BALHlalmadhufosla-MariaMars-

Go to top