I love you Ram Kapoor! Updt pg 7 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
u just got wot it ws in my mind!!!!! n i tried 2 whistle but failed!!!!!!!!

he is THE BEST ever...

i cnt control ma tear seeing him suffereing!!!!!!!

but he is the best ever ever ever... hatz off!!!

n thank u...
Originally posted by fosla

I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor! IT might be the name for all those around, but that's the reason you breathe and live today! Proving her innocent was ur tribute to her.

And today, the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that scream.. Mazaak nahi banate!! What a fantabulous performance RK! Take a bow!

You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And today you went and showed the aukat of the Choti Sis Yet again why she is where she is! The unlimited trust on why Priya hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to Nutz. You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like RK take the news of his abortion of his sis? What will happen if he MU's priya? Your love for Priya is so deep and true that you believe her decisions and trust her instincts.

The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:s - And for all those folks in twitter who ordered me to watch this part, can't thank you enough.!

P:P.s- Yes. I have watched it 4 times now. Whistled, had goosebumps and tears too! Love you RK!!

@bold...Really...🤓...or the this are only the fanwords

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Sree

Aap waapas aagayi!! This is nothing but the power of brilliant acting. I guess now the return of the sizzling chemistry would bring us back home - the forum!!

Shayari is back too!! U take a bow girl!! For making me drool and stay in dreamland with such a Ram-licious post!! Muah

Ab bas bhi khijiye Sir!! Everytime I utter ' I can't love you more', u come back to make me eat my words. Back to back brilliant performances aren't really for the weakhearted!!

Even ur walk speaks volumes. Just a few minutes back, that swagger when you walk towards Ayesha saying Enough depicted the return of the raging bull
And now was the broken soul who walks into the only space that has stayed just how she left it. The memories intact. Enough to bring tears into our eyes without uttering a word. The monologue, the conversation with his wife, another reminder of how he hasn't moved on. The undying love expressed brilliantly YET again.

The conversation with a sister who was just like your own kin. Comforting her and reassuring that Priya's trust was all that mattered. You were going to follow through. Kiss mitti ki bane aap? How deep can one's love be? You agree that you miss her too followed by that silent grief. The encompassing sorrow that the loved one was taken away and the sigh. Uff!! Nailed it again!

Indeed you believe that your life was a fairytale. Priya was nothing but a princess who brought cheer in your life. The magical journey however shortlived is most definitely etched in your memory. Ram kapoor lives and breathes remembering those moments. You believe she has turned in to an Angel, u truly do., don't you? The smile on your face while explaining it to Kush was so real that it couldnt' be a made up story to avoid a question. Thank you for bringing out the emotions of a man who could love like there's no tomorrow.

With another week for the meeting rumors to come true. I don't know what the future lies ahead. I don't know how you would react to know the trust was broken. I don't know how will you react that you have been pining for an alive person and there is a daughter of your own. I don't know what you would do when your love guru advices for your friend was to actually hook up your wife. But all that I know is YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. ROCK THE SCREEN! And this time, it wouldn't be just Ram. But RAYA. The sizzling chemistry would be back. You fight, you yell, you scream, you hug, you love , do anything . But  ITS GREAT TO HAVE YOU GUYS BACK! Fingers crossed!!
Originally posted by fosla

Ab bas bhi khijiye Sir!! Everytime I utter ' I can't love you more', u come back to make me eat my words. Back to back brilliant performances aren't really for the weakhearted!!

Even ur walk speaks volumes. Just a few minutes back, that swagger when you walk towards Ayesha saying Enough depicted the return of the raging bull
And now was the broken soul who walks into the only space that has stayed just how she left it. The memories intact. Enough to bring tears into our eyes without uttering a word. The monologue, the conversation with his wife, another reminder of how he hasn't moved on. The undying love expressed brilliantly YET again.

The conversation with a sister who was just like your own kin. Comforting her and reassuring that Priya's trust was all that mattered. You were going to follow through. Kiss mitti ki bane aap? How deep can one's love be? You agree that you miss her too followed by that silent grief. The encompassing sorrow that the loved one was taken away and the sigh. Uff!! Nailed it again!

Indeed you believe that your life was a fairytale. Priya was nothing but a princess who brought cheer in your life. The magical journey however shortlived is most definitely etched in your memory. Ram kapoor lives and breathes remembering those moments. You believe she has turned in to an Angel, u truly do., don't you? The smile on your face while explaining it to Kush was so real that it couldnt' be a made up story to avoid a question. Thank you for bringing out the emotions of a man who could love like there's no tomorrow.

With another week for the meeting rumors to come true. I don't know what the future lies ahead. I don't know how you would react to know the trust was broken. I don't know how will you react that you have been pining for an alive person and there is a daughter of your own. I don't know what you would do when your love guru advices for your friend was to actually hook up your wife. But all that I know is YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. ROCK THE SCREEN! And this time, it wouldn't be just Ram. But RAYA. The sizzling chemistry would be back. You fight, you yell, you scream, you hug, you love , do anything . But  ITS GREAT TO HAVE YOU GUYS BACK! Fingers crossed!!

Well said Angie, It was so beautiful, Loved the way he told the story to kush.. After a long time I enjoyed the scenes..I am really looking forward to next Thursday, heard they are going to meet, I really wish this time it is for real, although I have a feeling that they will end Thursday's episode with that scene, and another week for actual scene.. I really hope Cvs have planned awesome moments, after a long time we will see Ram and Priya in one frame.. I am hoping for only two of them, and not all the janata..😕 Fingers crossed!
HEY ANGIE,
from one ram bhakth to another--- kudos!!!!
and i'd like to take a line of the shayaari that sree posted..
Na jaaane kab bandh gayi hai aapse hum sab ke dil ki dor ..truer lines have not been written about our relationship with ram kapoor!!

i truly do not even remember when i fell in love with Ram Kapoor. I just have been! I have not watched the show for the past 5 weeks but I have not been able to stay away from it abd have followed it..an everyday has been one looong agonizing wait for the milan! 
Now that they are going to meet i can't wait to see Ram. truly cant wait to see!!! and then will I catch up to with all those fantastic episodes that i have missed!! 
Am waiting with bated breath for thursday to arrive!
and as regards Ram's love- i have always wondered how a man who professed that evrything was a buisness deal to him could be so romantic! many might say cheesy, but then cheesy is what is sometimes the most beautiful. 

Angie, worried how Ram's going to react when he sees Priya and finds outPihu is his daughter,.pray and how everything is positive