Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shim_ca

i am totally speechless today. i wish, if priya would see it. 

Quite a natural reaction to the performance today! I wish she sees the PRess conference.. That would be more than enough for her to catch the next flight back
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=fosla]
</div>
<div>
I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

The character Ram Kapoorhas been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I haveobserved in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor! IT might be the name for all those around, but that's the reason you breathe and live today! Proving her innocent was ur tribute to her.

And today, the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that scream.. Mazaak nahi banate!! What a fantabulous performance RK! Take a bow!

You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And today you went and showed the aukat of the Choti Sis Yet again why she is where she is! The unlimited trust on why Priya hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to Nutz. You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like RK take the news of his abortion of his sis? What will happen if he MU's priya? Your love for Priya is so deep and true that you believe her decisions and trust her instincts.

The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:s - And for all those folks in twitter who ordered me to watch this part, can't thank you enough.!

Angie

• U nailed every point that I was planning to write
• The Ram Kapoor, I wonder what make he is he creates ripples in our minds with excellence of genuine innocent flavor of universal style of acting
• If I say that The Ram Kapoor is the one and only actor who brings the slice of acting talent from western style in Indian Tellywood, its apt n right for him.
• A fictional character making us droool for a day or tooo is usual but a character portrayed n maintained by an acting professional to this extent where the character itself becomes his identity is some thing that needs to be engraved with gold.
• What an expression and serene feel of love he brought out while he was talking to nuts that " agar priya chahti thi ki ye baat mujhe pata nahi chalna hai to mijhe eee baat nahi janna hai"

Jeeetliya dil yaha he showed the depth of a feeling which is named as love for his better half who as per his knowledge is no more still he feels the eternal value n presence of her...

• If we observe while ayesha was throwing tantrums at priya n nutz the way he refrained his anger by closing his fist woah mannn u r the mannn controlling with closed eyes n fist and the rising wave in his voice by the wnd of the statement ufff its the diehard lover of priya

• The way he showed ayesha her value n her space n kicked her out with his words was ever amazing

•. I would say OSCAR and GOLDENGLOBE awards are also lesss worth than what a versatile geniuss he is at acting

Angie as u said its our tribute for his amazing action today

My humble standing ovation for one and only The Ram Kapoor !!!

Its been long time since I posted anything or my shayeris in the forum but today only for paying my tribute to The Ram Kapoor I broke my oath n commenting particularly in angies post
Here we go:

Na jaaane kab bandh gayi hai aapse hum sab ke dil ki dor
Na jaane kyu chalta nahi hum sabke dilon pe kisi shehzadi nawab ki zor
Ab to gali gali pe hai apne iss shezadi nawab jise pukarti hai duniya ram nam ki chaaav ka shor
Jaise khushi se jhoom ke naaache van me mor

Love u all

Urs
Sree
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks! "

Superbly said. RK was back with a bang.
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=fosla]

Girl, you said that on Monday! And look what happened! The next time you say that will be after he goes all Raging Bull on Priya 😉😆
But I have to say, I can't agree more!! I am in shock!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!! WHOAAA!!!!! LOL 

And the rest has just left me speechless... 

#Droolatsunami (Thanks to Poo 😉)
#Droolathon
#Thud
#Faint
#CodeBlue
#Whoa
#JawDrop
#DreamlandForever
#CallAnAmbulance
#NeedAHospital

i LOVE #RamKapoor! 

See you on twitter!! LOL 😉😛😆

P.S. Black Suit, Black Waist coat and PINK shirt! Our favourite combination of Black and pink...The CVs know just how we like it!!! and yet they screw us over every time... 😡

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angie,

Saw the episode. Last part twice. Ram the character is the best on TV by a distance. A very real combination of great qualities. Endearing, real, loving, caring, righteous and the list goes on. Such love for his wife, respect for her decisions. He again showed a complete range of variations in expression today.

I liked everything about that scene. The way he chided Ayesha and remembered his wife.Ufff.But what I liked most was the way he consoled his sister after that. I just kept looking at his eyes and saw that love of a brother and the eyes said it all.The way he said 'shh shh' and then when he said 'agar Priya nahin chahti ki main na jaanoon' dialogue was so so good. Saw honesty and truthfulness in his eyes.

BTW did you notice his body was shaking with anger right after he said he'll forget that Ayesha is Priya's sister. Very natural.

Ram Kapoor the actor was great. He is subtle and his method understated that makes him so different.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post fosla!! Ram was so awesome!!!
He is the one who keeps me hooked onto the show these days!
Love him soo much!!! He was so sexy today! 😃
I'll watch that scene like a million times today! 😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Angie
 Do I see some drooling and dribbling happening on your face? Quick ..Someone bring the man before her eyes.. Add to further dreaminess..
Great post.. Well said  about Ram's emotions and voice modulation over this scene..He is indeed the rock star of this show..
Loved the way he put that slimey bitch Ayesha in her place..

Ram Kapoor the actor is indeed par excellence and deserves lot more accolades and awards...

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor! IT might be the name for all those around, but that's the reason you breathe and live today! Proving her innocent was ur tribute to her.

And today, the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that scream.. Mazaak nahi banate!! What a fantabulous performance RK! Take a bow!

You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And today you went and showed the aukat of the Choti Sis Yet again why she is where she is! The unlimited trust on why Priya hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to Nutz. You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like RK take the news of his abortion of his sis? What will happen if he MU's priya? Your love for Priya is so deep and true that you believe her decisions and trust her instincts.

The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:s - And for all those folks in twitter who ordered me to watch this part, can't thank you enough.!

P:P.s- Yes. I have watched it 4 times now. Whistled, had goosebumps and tears too! Love you RK!!

Yes, yes'day,s epi was a treat 4 every Balh & Ram fan.I lack words 2 describe it , but u hav said everything i wanted to say. Thanks.Ram was just-------out of this world. Luv u man!!!!👏The first thing i did after watching the epi was 2  ring up my mom & tell her that now i just don't mind anything that happens in Balh next. This was 2 good. thanks once again 4 putting into words my feelings.⭐️😃
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are back Angie ,with all the enthu and fun that is you dear Angie with the awesome post, yeah agree with you, can't love RK more than thisEdited by SriB - 11 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For Ram 👏👏 Superb acting!!