I love you Ram Kapoor! Updt pg 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor! IT might be the name for all those around, but that's the reason you breathe and live today! Proving her innocent was ur tribute to her.

And today, the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that scream.. Mazaak nahi banate!! What a fantabulous performance RK! Take a bow!

You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And today you went and showed the aukat of the Choti Sis Yet again why she is where she is! The unlimited trust on why Priya hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to Nutz. You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like RK take the news of his abortion of his sis? What will happen if he MU's priya? Your love for Priya is so deep and true that you believe her decisions and trust her instincts.

The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your wife being accused by her own sister, the fierce need to shut her up and the glowing compassion for your little sis all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!!

The dialogue writers did a fabulous job with RK's lines!! The delivery perfected a Sachin's coverdrive! That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:s - And for all those folks in twitter who ordered me to watch this part, can't thank you enough.!

P:P.s- Yes. I have watched it 4 times now. Whistled, had goosebumps and tears too! Love you RK!!
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fosla

wip

The character Ram Kapoor has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor RK has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Ram Kapoor, I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The show stopper scene, The rain sequence, Press conference have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

Ha ha Angie! Why am I not surprised to see you here today?

Haven't watched the episode, but for the first time in a very long time, can't wait to watch it!

Originally posted by fosla

wip

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was dead in your eyes and you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes her happy wherever she is. You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow RK!

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the business Tycoon is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Golu part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden.

Well said partner! the man was just AWESOME  RK ufff?? .

he will never let me quit the show...how can he be so DAMN gud !☺️ β˜ΊοΈ
This character never let us down.. U make us proud RK..
Can i Ditto That angie πŸ˜‰.?? I was cursing myself for not knowing to whistle.😈. I wanted to whistle loudly when he was blasting Conda... My mom was like u've gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ram in RB mode.. 😎 Wow Wow Wow... Whistles to the dialogues and to my Golu Rammm... He was freaking Hawwwt and Sexy today... ☺️

Raaammm ❀️
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
I love him tooo❀️
He was OH SO GOOD AS ALWAYS N BETTER.!!1

RAYA milao aur RKexplosive scenes dilao!!!! jaldi milo pls.
Originally posted by mem1

<font color="#990099">Ha ha Angie! Why am I not surprised to see you here today?

Haven't watched the episode, but for the first time in a very long time, can't wait to watch it! </font>
come on di, watch it asap.. Start fr part 3 han?Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Can i Ditto That angie πŸ˜‰.?? I was cursing myself for not knowing to whistle.😈. I wanted to whistle loudly when he was blasting Conda... My mom was like u've gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ram in RB mode.. 😎 Wow Wow Wow... Whistles to the dialogues and to my Golu Rammm... He was freaking Hawwwt and Sexy today... ☺️

Raaammm ❀️

Hawwttwaaa n sexy! ohh god.i dont know how many times i''l watch the repeats now hehe 
Originally posted by mem1

Ha ha Angie! Why am I not surprised to see you here today?

Haven't watched the episode, but for the first time in a very long time, can't wait to watch it!

Gita

U might not wanna miss the part 4!!! Loved it!
Originally posted by luvbalh

πŸ˜†
Did I say something funny?πŸ˜›