India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

As much as I love Virat (Page 2)

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
cummon yaar,hez the most dedicated actor among all...the scence u mentioned above was given by him when he was suffering from malaria n typhoid...yet he gave those shots,instead of critising v should appreciate his commitment...and again sry to disagree with u,hez very gud in emotional scenes...the bald track n scene with vanshika r proof dat hez excellent in emotional scenes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by viratmanvi

d scenes u mentioned here at dat time kushal was unwell down wid highfevr n still he gave d screen shots rest was his body double..n kushal has improved loads he can do emmotional scenes as well..

I agree...he gave his best even after being VERY sick...he is a very dedicated actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21-PhoenixD-

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I loved the reaction that Kushal gave when Manvi had cancer, it had me crying like there was no tomorrow and I feel he was incredibly emotive!!!
As for the new scenes like everybody else has said, Kushal was unwell and he did well to even deliver the scenes that he did!!!
You also have to keep in mind that Kushal hasn't acted properly before this and he was a model Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
sorry bt i agree with her..!! i knw that scence was shot wen he was unwell bt im nt goin to talk abt that scene,,bt i hve even noticed he is nt v good in playn emortional scene!!!..thr was scenes he has to be v emortional lyk cryn scenes she had nt shown tears or emortion upto the extent..bt i do agree the fact that he is newbiz and cannot be compared other actors...bt ths is sumthn i even do agree bt he is improving nw  n i do love kushal as much as u all do and reason i watch bez of him n nia only
Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Okay guys i am sorry i had no idea he was down or had been down with fever or was ill. I am sorry 
Doc_mahe7 Groupbie
Doc_mahe7
Doc_mahe7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Am i the only one who agrees with u ? U r right.hes no match for nia.nia is brilliant.but he has improved a lot since the start of the show.hes just moody i think.he gives better results when hes in a gud mood and when the airconditioning system is working

Edited by Doc_mahe7 - 05 September 2012 at 2:47pm
ilovevirat21 Senior Member
ilovevirat21
ilovevirat21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
OMG! this is WRONG!

all the scenes you mentioned are the ones where virat isnt even there. he was ill with typhoid and malaria. he did his own scenes in his own house (and with great performance too) and the rest were done by his body double. the guy was STILL acting when he was down with malaria and typhoid! could anyone else do that? NO!!! he did amazing! the scene where manvi told him she had cancer was spot on. did you not see the emotion in his eyes???

the scene where he shaved his hair for her?

the scene where virat and manvi were saying bye to each other after manvi heard him say he was in love with her to bua??? that look in his eyes as he was walking away from her?

the angry scene in the basketball court???

the intense scenes he does: eg: the kneck kisses??? the time after he shaved his hair off and manvi said why do you keep saying sorry? and he looked at her in that way, and said: what do you want me to say???? the roka romantic moment??? the staircase scene with viren???

OMG! i could speak for years and it wouldnt be enough... you bashed him when he was working at a point where his health was majorly suffering...putting all his hard work down the toilet. how could you?

virat/kushal has come A LONG way... he's made virat his own!!! the guy is brilliant...everything he touches turns to gold MashAllah...

your post has made me really upset. but kushal is amazing as is virat! MashAllah.

Shrav123Beautyful_Mess

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
topic maker dear, get ur facts stright that was all a body double not Virat... Kushal is just FABBB!!!!!

ilovevirat21Beautyful_Mess

Go to top