India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

As much as I love Virat

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Guys dont start to bash me okay ... I love love love Virat. he is handsome and they Virat and maanvi make a wonderful couple. 

But when it comes to acting i think at times Virat is not up to the level as Maanvi or Viren or even Jeevika.  At times when we need him to really show his emotions he tends to hold back.  He can play the naughty, romantic guy really cute but when it comes to really realy being serious its not the same . 

For Example:  when Maanvi told him that she has Cancer... his reaction was not exactly what i had hoped or would have loved to see him show. 

- when Maanvi a doner was found for Maanvi again his reaction was not like what you would think someone would do if they find out taht the love of there live might be able to be cured. 

- when Maanvi fainted and went  into Diabetic Coma. Jeevika was going crazy and she kept on asking Virat what happen to Manu and the whole time they showed Virat he was just standing by to the side far away. She was not getting a check up she was fainted and ws in a Diabetic coma. IT was very very serious thing and yet Viren came running with the doctor and was worried, Virat was just standing there. If that was me i would have been crying, yelling Maanvi's name over and over to open her eyes. i would have run up to the doctor and be like please get her to open her eyes. or something. I would not have just stood there doing nothing. 

I am NOT saying he does not love Maanvi he does love her a lot and he wants to be with her for how ever long she has in this world, but i think the actor Virat needs to be some more emotions into his character . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hamidaj01rishathDoc_mahe7KaShxoxoSeema1987relentless.

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
 d scenes u mentioned here at dat time kushal was unwell down wid highfevr n still he gave d screen shots rest was his body double..n kushal has improved loads he can do emmotional scenes as well..

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuMaria395sha19sima123fulbefairscreen22bvs7691applenpeacheschasinghopeShona1907preetipcIndefiniteLOVEPrincess_123Shrav123-PhoenixD-..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

d scenes u mentioned here at dat time kushal was unwell down wid highfevr n still he gave d screen shots rest was his body double..n kushal has improved loads he can do emmotional scenes as well..

i second dis... He acts much better...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395sha19..Gowri..

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

Originally posted by viratmanvi

i second dis... He acts much better...

Me too..!! Kushal's Betterd like anything.. I jus cant forget the hair shaving scene..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

befairCaptain_Pari

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hmm... I dont completely agree with you... Virat's acting style is just different from others.. His most expressive feature is his eyes... I think he emots thru' his eyes brilliantly... The cancer revelation scene you are talking about, Virat had a shocked expression... He was like stunned and later upset.. I think he did it quiet well.. His expressions are more subtle compared to Viren's or Maanvi's or Jeevika's... 

As for the new scenes, we dont know how much of the scenes have been shot by the real Kushal and how muahc has been edited by the team due to Kushal's health issues.. He was hospitalised and so he didnt have many scenes to do... 

I dont think its fair to compare him with the other actors of the show, since, others have 3-4 show's experience compared to him... Jeevika is the most natural and talented actors of the four.. I am sure the other two learned during their shows.. 

In my opinion all 4 are good... Since all four have different acting styles, it is not right to compare them... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395befairilovevirat21

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
He was standing away because he was down with fever and was shooting in his house... his scenes were shot seperately and then edited with the others..

The person they were showing together with other ppl(the back view of viraat) was his body double and not Kushal...

And i do not agree that Kushal is not good at emotional scenes...He has given most of the heart wrenching emo scenes with maanvi, jeevika, viren and vanshika...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395ilovevirat21screen22befairbvs7691Beautyful_Mess

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
agree with Ash the scenes you are talking, kushal was not at all present on the set..how can the body-double stand beside or near manvi?ShockedShocked
as for acting we audiences of telly-wood dramas always want and love high voltage drama, but kushal learned acting from U.S.
so may be that's why he underacts, but he have improved a lot and now he is doing gr8 
chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry but I don't really agree with you, 
When Maanvi went to Diabetic Coma it was his body double who was acting, as Kushal was unwell, otherwise Kushal (Playing Virat) would've cracked up and started getting crazy just like Jeevs. 
The cancer revelation was acted perfectly (My POV) and the CVs had actually goofed it up with not the proper dialougues said that moment but rest was PERFECT.

Kushal acts perfectly, he is a Newbie in the television industry and acting, but he acts reallly VERY well Smile

Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuMaria395screen22ilovevirat21befairbvs7691-PhoenixD-Beautyful_Mess

Go to top