India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

expose Shyam

Niva1 IF-Dazzler
Niva1
Niva1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
They better expose Shyam soon and end all this saas bahu style drama as soon as possible, it has only started now, and I am already bored with the show. Now I don't feel like watching the show, I hope they don't stretch it so much that I would feel like leaving even Arnav and Khushi scene out. I don't have patience for such crap.

If you wanna bring twist, bring a new one, one where all characters get to show better side, stronger, lovlier, cuter, more mature - whichever fits them.

whats with so much weakness on women's side man !!!!!!

Anjali is mentally and physically weak

dadi mentally weak

Khushi - what the hell should she do in this drama man - i feel for her

poor arnie baby - thinks bout his sister all the time and what he gets back. She never even asked how he felt after whole kidnap, never asked who tried to kill him.

Anjali needs redemption and Arnav needs to move on from baby sitting di - all raizada's have made her weak and selfish (Arnav included)

Hope cv's become fast with Shyam exposer, after which everyone behaves logical for once. And yeah poojali will be broken again - but I hope instead of pamparing - people will say "told you so"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top