India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Easy to Say

Celebration Newbie
Celebration
Celebration

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I've been reading the forums and these opinions on what should have been done and said are ridiculous to me. Like Arnav should have ask how Shyam knew Anjali was in the hospital instead of punching him. Or Khushi trying to give Shyam the benifit of the doubt. Or Dadi just being a know it all b word.  But you know what  if you were in their shows and knew the amount of info they know (we know everything cause we are in third person and see all actions they however DON'T!) would you react any differently? I mean I personally know someone like Khushi. Who thouogh would fight battles for the right cause always tries to see the best in others. No matter how bad that person is. And are forgiving. I mean for 22 years she turned a blind eye and saw what she wanted to see and gave excuse for the "wrongful" actions. Makes you want to slap her right? But you know what, those are the qualities of kind and gentle souls. They're greatest asset is also they're greatest flaw. It is hard to change one's nature. Regardless of what is said and done.And honestly Khushi trying to see the good is Shyam is part of her nature. She hasn't forgotten what he's done but she is trying to understand the situation as it comes with a naive heart. Stupid to us, but you know what it is realistic and true to her character. Now Arnav, considering how hot tempered he is. Do you really think he was even think when he saw Shyam? I bet all he saw was red all he heard was the snake hiss and wanted to eradicate it immediately. The kill now and ask questions later is COMPLETELY in his character. Dadi, is just a know it all arrogant see what she wants to see person. Who can never be wrong. And Arnav said this earlier. And though I don't care for her she is also true to her character. If Arnav's the Beast of the house she is the Tiger and they're can not be peace if there are two bosses in the house (of course our hero will win in the end) But I come to realize that he is exactly like his grandmother. Think back on how he was with Khushi in the beginning. Believed what was false and acted on it. IN a very arrogant and condescending manner. Just like Dadi. Both were wrong and refuse to see the truth and I think Dadi will change when the truth gets knocked in to her just like Arnav. Now Anjali. Frankly her character was always very dependent on others. She always wanted Shyam there from the beginning.  And want her brother to conform to her world. She always lived in her own little world and now that her world is shaking her dependent nature doesn't know where to rest. She can't even comprehend that she wants the would be murderer of her brother to live with that said brother at the same time. She is a product of being spoiled and over protected and usually good nature be pushed to their limits. She is having a mental break down and can not think clearly. And the erratic nature is very in Characters. Seriously you people I don't know what show are you watching and I do believe that half you could handle the situations Anjali or Khushi is in with have as much reason as you claim. From the view from a Psychologist (no I am  not a psychologist but psychology is a major part of my major/career.) I think the CV's are doing an EXCELLENT job of fleshing out the characters. No one resolves problems in a completely reasonable manner that oh so many of you seem to think that you can. Though not perfect, I find the imperfections in the characters makes them more realistic and lovable.  I love this show and  if they keep writing this way I will stay loving this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndsibsjpatel1289

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top