Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SM2kMRP Thrusdays thread what will do RK...

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Welcome to

Sizzlin Madhu Makhiyon ki MadhuR Paradise ...(SM2kMRP)

Zindagi nahin humein doston se pyaari,
Doston pe haazir hai jaan hamaari,
Aankhon mein hamaari aansoon hai toh kya,
Jaan se bhi pyaari hai muskaan tumhaari !

poem (C)varshu ... humari shayiri queen

Rules

Sweet rules...

Entry to this thread only by invitation ... so to enter into the thread can be through by any senior member of the thread ...

SM2kMRP thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! So it is important to keep the thread clean ... for that we have some serious rules ...

Serious rules...

All the creations or any kind of siggys or avis created by Any of the MadhuMakki are exclusive and only the creator has the authority to publicize the image. If any of our images are found in any other social websites or forums.. the person will be reported to mods !

For MadhuMakkies ... Madhu(DD) is very very important so is RK (VD) ... therefore No bashing of characters / Actors is tolerated in SM2kMRP thread... i.e. No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor ...

If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry & U dislike ... that's it ... no need to go over board ... !!! if u are not happy with the track then constructive criticism can be given to the CVs.

WARNING to ALL!!!

If any kind of bashing is done by any member in the thread, then Warnings will be given and they will be asked to leave the thread with immediate effect ...

Naughty rules...

[any rule broken in naughty rules ... then get ready to bear the sazaa ... what sazaa u will get ... u will know once u break it ...

For a change in MB forum ...

sazaa givers & defence lawyers are swapped ...

reena ... mona ... are sazaa givers ...

aash ... deepz ... varsha ... are defence lawyers ... ]

{here are the naughty rules }

1)Quoting each other limited to 3 quotes...

2)sorry kehna mana hai ...

3)the thread will be opened 1 day in advance ... & every one can reserve their places & analysis of episodes will be done after the episode airs ... spamming is not allowed in the thread before the episode airs ...

If any rule is offended by any Madhu Makkies beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By Sazaa Givers ...

******ALL madhu makkies who open a thread will have to post the rules **** plz follow the rules mentioned above ***

thank you ...

threads will be opened after every episode & promo to discuss on it ... by the members of the group ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGreenArrowRenu13divareena-Lehar-dewdropredmanesha76

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am just loving this show...

will do analysis later...

Madhubala rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenadewdropred

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I feel bad for madhu ek dhamki she gave to get a sorry from RK to paddy and all the blame conveniently goes on her head...Ouch

The evil step dad-bro do all the raita failaing and poor Madhu blamed...Cry
one reason why i didnt want madhu to use someone elses help to defeat RK...Dead
She was made the bakra by the father son duo...Ouch
RK might never be able to trust Madhu now...wish he knew her well...for him she is just like any other person who had betrayed RK...the selfish kinds...Cry
i am sure Madhu would never have published those pics...OuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu-Lehar-divareenadewdropred

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

I would give Star Star Star Star Star to the Episode . 

RK has lost all his senses after seeing his pictures which are very close to him publish in newspapers . He wanted them to be as secret . He goes to Hospital to take signature from Malik . But this thing was done to harass Madhu & mentally torture her . Also onething is that he hates the Step relations so Malik falls in that category . 

Rain Scene 

RK looked calm in the car as he had taken his badla . He did to Madhu what Madhu had done to him little does he know that Madhu is innocent . RK is scared to death that Madhu will leave him . So he always tries to be with Madhu . Its his 24/7 job to keep watch on Madhu . He wants Madhu to go with him in Car . But Madhu refuses him he is still scared . But he goes away after telling her to return Home in one piece . 

As far as Madhu is concerned she totally feels helpless . She is angry on RK but cannot be angry . As of now she has decided not to listen to him any further . So now whatever RK says Madhu won't listen . She removes all her frustration after screaming which was there in her heart from the day she got married to RK . 

Coming to Friday's Episode , I wonder RK will come back to see whether Madhu is coming home . Lets see whether she faints on the road or Rk Mansion . 

Edited by manesha76 - 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu13-Lehar-divareenadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
rene - this is thursday thread dear ... wed thread is opened by reena ,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena-Lehar-

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
res:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
How could RK tell shamsher that he paid for everything from treatment to the medicine.
I did not like the way RK talked to shamsher, Madhu was so much in pain.

oh no madhu is walking in the rain, she is not well too. I could not see madhu break down and cry. I so wanted to beat RK for making madhu cry.
that RK did not tell shamsher about the real reason madhu married him. Shamsher would have broken down if he knew the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
RK told the matter 2 mallik ... wht else could b expected ... any how mallik needs 2 know so he got 2 know the truth ... but why 2 force the signature ... & i thought contract was between madhu & RK ... but now a new twist ... contract is between madhu & RK ...
RK worried for madhu ... & asking her 2 get well soon so that he can start harrassing her again ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index