India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CVS NEED A HEART TRANSPLANT (Page 3)

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
They could have left Arvi alone and pursued the Vishnu track. They hardly give Arvi more than a 5min scene together and we haven't complained, just wanted to see them with each other, even if they spoke the same stuff over and over again. As for the silly Purvi, why did she wait for the last minute to tell Arjun. And Arjun, just giving in so easily???  Where is all your so called love for your Purvi, my dear.  Cvs just bring down the shutters on PR before you dole out anymore crap. Arjun and Purvi can jump down a cliff for all I care.
Asha and RD please find another show where you are the main lead. You 2 have done enough sacrifices on this sick show called PR, where the villians always seem to have the last laugh and all your fans end up in tears.

Edited by namitagloryz - 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju25alisa21nabitathapaJamuxjdronamrajupurethoughtsoapwatcher1Ashlaikabonibright

Sonal99 Goldie
Sonal99
Sonal99

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I am so glad I have just been reading the writeups.

Balaji does not have any creativity left once the leap happens. 

They save money by using recycled storylines, costumes.

Do not rack your brains behind this soap. There are plenty other soaps to watch.

PR is on its way out. After the KBC cycle the TRP's are going to drop further and then it is goodbye.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21nabitathapareshma28purethought.Nikki.soapwatcher1bonibright

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by purethought

Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

should i laughLOL at myself for loving ArVi so much or should i cryCry to see them apart 
can ekta and cv's stoop so low to show arjun as a spineless lover who cant control his mahan to-be-wife (now his saaliBroken Heart
I hate Purvi soo much. 
i pray that trp's dip down so much that ekta has to end these crap show.
Keshu, even I can't stand the sight of Purvi or Arjun or Ovi for that matter. They can all go get their fat cheques from the producers.

Trish,

I can't and won't change ur feelings for the actors... but... this is what I wrote on the Arjun and Purvi AT:

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by Axiom

It was the right timing for Asha to go to S.A.

Wonder how the other actors are reacting to this? Or if it even affects them for that matter?

Honestly Laurie,

I think this will affect the actors, their fan base and support will dwindle slowly. If ArVi fans don't watch the show... then RD and Asha fans wont be supporting them... begging for them to do award shows, perform together, do interviews... they won't be out there anymore. The Arjun  -Ovi track holds no appeal to many and not many are gonna request their dancing and interviews and stuff.

RD said he is disappointed but its the script...

I think this track will not be great for the actors involved.

Even tho they will be getting a cheque for their job... its not going to be great for them... their will be some backlash from this.
Ash,

Asha and RD popularity will dip after this for sure..fans are hurt..rd's jdj ranking will get affected, am sure.

100% sure..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28purethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I agree...where did purvis promises go? Remeber when she dragged arjun out of his engagement with ovi and gave him huge bhashaan on how she saw dreams with him and he broke her promises and he broke her dreams and her heart? 

today where did all the go? How could she break his dreams and her promises and his heart? 

But I think we should all stop watching and let the TRPs fall...also I wrote to Rithvik on tiwtter asking him about the track..but i guess actors cant do much..all i can say is their popularity will fall cuz there is no ARvi so there is no Asha-Rithvik for fans also...hope they do a new show...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittynabitathapareshma28jdronamrajupurethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Trish,

I totally understand your pain..I thought I would give my two-cents on the actors which I posted on the other thread.This post is not hurt anyone just giving my view point on actors.
Actors are professionals and they are jsut doing their work i.e follow the script and orders..
Just like we cant go against our boss in or work ,these actors cant go against their boss i.e Ekta.
Just like we have our confidentiality agreement with the employer not to reveal anything outside about the organization or anything related,these actors also sign their confidentiality agreement with Balaji in their contract/
Just like we get out our work ad enjoy our life,they too have all rights to enjoy with their real life.
We are paid in our work to do our job,they are paid to do their job i.e acting.

There is nothing wrong them in being their normal self and having some masti off-screen.On screen if their reel characters have to cry and do sacrifice crap does not mean off screen they have to look sad.
Reel life is different from real and in real life they are not reel life characters but themselves..All the actors have every right to enjoy themselves for all the hard-work they put in.
Story tracks are decided by the production houses i.e Ekta in this case.All the actors are her employers.Just like we do our work in our job,they do theirs.
Actors are also humans and they deserve their private space just like us.Their hard-work is greatly appreciated..
I am not a RD fan but I appreciate his work and his effort he puts to his work.I am a Arman/Sushita/Hiten fan but appreciate all the actors work in PR and wish them success in their career as actors.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamuxarchverma10nabitathapajdronamrajuLuvSSeverSudhaSangeetpurethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Hi Trish,

I totally understand your pain..I thought I would give my two-cents on the actors which I posted on the other thread.This post is not hurt anyone just giving my view point on actors.
Actors are professionals and they are jsut doing their work i.e follow the script and orders..
Just like we cant go against our boss in or work ,these actors cant go against their boss i.e Ekta.
Just like we have our confidentiality agreement with the employer not to reveal anything outside about the organization or anything related,these actors also sign their confidentiality agreement with Balaji in their contract/
Just like we get out our work ad enjoy our life,they too have all rights to enjoy with their real life.
We are paid in our work to do our job,they are paid to do their job i.e acting.

There is nothing wrong them in being their normal self and having some masti off-screen.On screen if their reel characters have to cry and do sacrifice crap does not mean off screen they have to look sad.
Reel life is different from real and in real life they are not reel life characters but themselves..All the actors have every right to enjoy themselves for all the hard-work they put in.
Story tracks are decided by the production houses i.e Ekta in this case.All the actors are her employers.Just like we do our work in our job,they do theirs.
Actors are also humans and they deserve their private space just like us.Their hard-work is greatly appreciated..

You've said it all. Although I have no intentions of watching PR ever again, will always love and support AshVik

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21adittyAshlaikasoapwatcher1

.Nikki. IF-Rockerz
.Nikki.
.Nikki.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i really dont think anyone would do what purvi and arjun did today, i mean who would sacrifice their luv, and arjun like a idiot followed purvi's view and got married to a woman who he doesnt even love, i mean seriously. this is really just extreme. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21nabitathapaadittypurethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I am heart broken today,i  had no courage to watch the episode,i only read the update.I tell
you i cried a lot today,i have been thinking and thinking about the same since then.I am angry on myself  for being addicted to ARVI/ASHVIK,it is so that it is affecting me so much.
I dont understand what was the  need of getting Arjun married to Ovi.They could have postponed
ARVI marriage or separated them because of misunderstandings.Dumbo Arjun,why did he listen
to purvi,it was his life,he has to decide with whom he wants to get married.Both Arjun and
purvi have acted very silly.
Manav's character after leap has been totally butchered,He is blindly following what his evil mother
and crazy daughter wants him to do.I really hope all these culprits who are party to this are
severaly punished.i wish Ovi should cry and suffer for snatching Arjun from Purvi and regret
marrying Arjun and that idiot punni should go to hell.
I really wish that TRPS of this show  fall drastically.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21nabitathapapurethoughtAshlaikasoapwatcher1

Go to top