Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really dont think anyone would do what purvi and arjun did today, i mean who would sacrifice their luv, and arjun like a idiot followed purvi's view and got married to a woman who he doesnt even love, i mean seriously. this is really just extreme. 
reshma28 thumbnail
I am heart broken today,i  had no courage to watch the episode,i only read the update.I tell
you i cried a lot today,i have been thinking and thinking about the same since then.I am angry on myself  for being addicted to ARVI/ASHVIK,it is so that it is affecting me so much.
I dont understand what was the  need of getting Arjun married to Ovi.They could have postponed
ARVI marriage or separated them because of misunderstandings.Dumbo Arjun,why did he listen
to purvi,it was his life,he has to decide with whom he wants to get married.Both Arjun and
purvi have acted very silly.
Manav's character after leap has been totally butchered,He is blindly following what his evil mother
and crazy daughter wants him to do.I really hope all these culprits who are party to this are
severaly punished.i wish Ovi should cry and suffer for snatching Arjun from Purvi and regret
marrying Arjun and that idiot punni should go to hell.
I really wish that TRPS of this show  fall drastically.

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Hi Trish,

I totally understand your pain..I thought I would give my two-cents on the actors which I posted on the other thread.This post is not hurt anyone just giving my view point on actors.
Actors are professionals and they are jsut doing their work i.e follow the script and orders..
Just like we cant go against our boss in or work ,these actors cant go against their boss i.e Ekta.
Just like we have our confidentiality agreement with the employer not to reveal anything outside about the organization or anything related,these actors also sign their confidentiality agreement with Balaji in their contract/
Just like we get out our work ad enjoy our life,they too have all rights to enjoy with their real life.
We are paid in our work to do our job,they are paid to do their job i.e acting.

There is nothing wrong them in being their normal self and having some masti off-screen.On screen if their reel characters have to cry and do sacrifice crap does not mean off screen they have to look sad.
Reel life is different from real and in real life they are not reel life characters but themselves..All the actors have every right to enjoy themselves for all the hard-work they put in.
Story tracks are decided by the production houses i.e Ekta in this case.All the actors are her employers.Just like we do our work in our job,they do theirs.
Actors are also humans and they deserve their private space just like us.Their hard-work is greatly appreciated..
I am not a RD fan but I appreciate his work and his effort he puts to his work.I am a Arman/Sushita/Hiten fan but appreciate all the actors work in PR and wish them success in their career as actors.

Hi Jai,

My post does not say that I wish ill for RD or for Asha or that I don't wish them success. I DO wish them success in their future endeavours, but please not in PR. THE CVS HAVE PLAYED WITH THE EMOTIONS OF FANS. PLEASE IMAGINE ARCHANA MARRIAGE TO JAYWANT AND MANAV TO SHRAVANI AND THEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT OF AN ARVI FAN.😭😭

Atleast you did not have to see all this..

I will always love RD and Asha no matter what. I am a big Asha fan .. and know she will be the reigning queen of Tellyworld soon. What I meant to say is that, this current track in PR will definitely affect their rankings everywhere for a while to come, because arjun-purvi are a favorite everywhere, and this permanent breakup will effect the emotions of the fans who might have been rooting for them on JDJ and elsewhere. I am not saying fans will lash out in anger, no, they won't but in this hurt, they might not be voting when they should be.

As my post reads, My main grudge is with the CVs and not with the actors. I love RD AND asha and always will. 😊

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ARVI WAS NOT EVEN DONE TO ARMAN. ATLEAST THEY DID NOT MARRY THEM OFF TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Trish
Edited by purethought - 11 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ekta has played her cards well..she knows ARVI separation iwll not go with the audience hence bring ARMAN togther...blodddy crap... she doesnt know there are too many ARVI fans here..my sis was in tears when she saw the episode yday..m so glad i only read updates (used to watch only ARVI scenes) coz i knw ekta will only destroy lives
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purethought

Hi Jai,

My post does not say that I wish ill for RD or for Asha or that I don't wish them success. I DO wish them success in their future endeavours, but please not in PR. THE CVS HAVE PLAYED WITH THE EMOTIONS OF FANS. PLEASE IMAGINE ARCHANA MARRIAGE TO JAYWANT AND MANAV TO SHRAVANI AND THEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT OF AN ARVI FAN.😭😭

Atleast you did not have to see all this..

I will always love RD and Asha no matter what. I am a big Asha fan .. and know she will be the reigning queen of Tellyworld soon. What I meant to say is that, this current track in PR will definitely affect their rankings everywhere for a while to come, because arjun-purvi are a favorite everywhere, and this permanent breakup will effect the emotions of the fans who might have been rooting for them on JDJ and elsewhere. I am not saying fans will lash out in anger, no, they won't but in this hurt, they might not be voting when they should be.

As my post reads, My main grudge is with the CVs and not with the actors. I love RD AND asha and always will. 😊

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ARVI WAS NOT EVEN DONE TO ARMAN. ATLEAST THEY DID NOT MARRY THEM OFF TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Trish

So true hence I mentioned I did not meant this post to hurt anyone but just as some consolation that the actors are mere pawn and helpless..At least that will cherish you that well at least in real life I can cherish them if not in reel..Just a silent support n consolation post my dear in that sense for you πŸ˜Š..sorry if the post hurt you...
And yes Arman were lucky enough to escape it Arvi are not so far...
 I am so glad at least Sush quit in peak time before the court fiasco happened ,rocking in BW town now with awesome movie offers and Manav's character started getting butchered after the leap ..I feel very bad for Hiten though for getting screwed like this..Sticking for Anki as I know she will be racked with offers after PR ,waiting for it to happen..
Feel bad for all actors Anki,RD n Asha..I am hoping this show ends soon so that all them can move on now..

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail

So true hence I mentioned I did not meant this post to hurt anyone but just as some consolation that the actors are mere pawn and helpless..At least that will cherish you that well at least in real life I can cherish them if not in reel..Just a silent support n consolation post my dear in that sense for you πŸ˜Š..sorry if the post hurt you...
And yes Arman were lucky enough to escape it Arvi are not so far...
 I am so glad at least Sush quit in peak time before the court fiasco happened ,rocking in BW town now with awesome movie offers and Manav's character started getting butchered after the leap ..I feel very bad for Hiten though for getting screwed like this..Sticking for Anki as I know she will be racked with offers after PR ,waiting for it to happen..
Feel bad for all actors Anki,RD n Asha..I am hoping this show ends soon so that all them can move on now..

Yes, Jai, I know .. actors are mere pawns in all this , but because of the characters they portray they are loved by so many fans, and when fans are hurt, they cannot do anything because the CVS decide everything..

Ankita should be playing roles her age .. really, I mean she shouldn't be playing mother at this age .. am upset to see her like this .. cos she is so brilliant.. glad to see Sushant doing so well.. please , i wanna see Ankita in a role her age .. 😳
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purethought

Yes, Jai, I know .. actors are mere pawns in all this , but because of the characters they portray they are loved by so many fans, and when fans are hurt, they cannot do anything because the CVS decide everything..

Ankita should be playing roles her age .. really, I mean she shouldn't be playing mother at this age .. am upset to see her like this .. cos she is so brilliant.. glad to see Sushant doing so well.. please , i wanna see 
Ankita in a role her age .. 😳

So true Trish ,wanna see that too for Anki..Now a days DK seem to have a eye on his gorgeous Samdhan Archu n seems to be going gaga over the Devi's Archu n Sulo especially Archu..I dont blame the guy πŸ˜†..He is making move where Manav is totally baffled and stuck..
Sorry Trish just a stress buster one...I know how much pain u guys are in hence thought of giving 
a light moment..πŸ˜‰

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trish, the CVs definitely need heart transplants but we the viewers need brain transplants for continuing to watch and talk about this show especially after what has been dished out to us these last few days.
purethought thumbnail

So true Trish ,wanna see that too for Anki..Now a days DK seem to have a eye on his gorgeous Samdhan Archu n seems to be going gaga over the Devi's Archu n Sulo especially Archu..I dont blame the guy πŸ˜†..He is making move where Manav is totally baffled and stuck..
Sorry Trish just a stress buster one...I know how much pain u guys are in hence thought of giving 
a light moment..πŸ˜‰

Jai

DK and Archana is a great idea actually😳
I love itπŸ˜†
purethought thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Trish, the CVs definitely need heart transplants but we the viewers need brain transplants for continuing to watch and talk about this show especially after what has been dished out to us these last few days.

Janhvi,

I am not watching PR anymore, thats for sure. 😊
but yes, will keep track of the forum for my forum friendsπŸ˜›

Trish