Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am new to this forum.I wanted to tell you guys I WANT A GUY LIKE KD :(
Hahaha :P I mean you girls all must have a type? type of guys you like, everyone.Well mine was always even before TBP , a guy like him.Brooding, intense, doesnt talk much, tall, muscular huge body Embarrassed

My dream man :)
and I would really not care, if he would not able to buy me gifts or anything like other girls demand !
I would like 'you are so perfect, bas tum ajao' Embarrassed
Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paras992cute4u_22janeniroopapreeti_kreyagal.angel-Alia--Stardust-..Serendipity....-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A guy like KD :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hehe even i want a guy like kd but sadly such guys are v. Hard to come by these days. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missscarlet

Hehe even i want a guy like kd but sadly such guys are v. Hard to come by these days. :(

I know, maybe kaheen ho but? lol. I dont like guys like RV much btw, ek toh he is just okay not HOT.Upar se he thinks he is super HOTLOL
KD on the other hand is SUPER HOT AND DELICIOUSEmbarrassed and he doesnt even KNOW it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99preeti_kreya-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymen27

I know, maybe kaheen ho but? lol. I dont like guys like RV much btw, ek toh he is just okay not HOT.Upar se he thinks he is super HOTLOL
KD on the other hand is SUPER HOT AND DELICIOUSEmbarrassedand he doesnt even KNOW it.

True that. But unlike kd guys like rv are so v easy to come by lol

paras99

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
exactly.Har jagah RV jese ladke bhare hain.Perverts :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Well hes nt a perv but he really doesnt know how to treat girls. I hate guys like him

paras99

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Well hes nt a perv but he really doesnt know how to treat girls. I hate guys like him

Hmm yeah ! I dont like them much either.I mean aise ladke ko I would be okay to make a friend, but I would never fall for a guy like him.You know facts show 'girls tend to fall for guys more who do not show interest in them'Wink

paras99

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hmm yeah ! I dont like them much either.I mean aise ladke ko I would be okay to make a friend, but I would never fall for a guy like him.You know facts show 'girls tend to fall for guys more who do not show interest in them'Wink

yupp. But guys like rv are v good friends. One of guy friends is just like rv. Like he always has a lot of gfs and all. But hes always sweet 2 me n my other friends. I can totally see why panchi is friends with rv. :D

Edited by missscarlet - 05 September 2012 at 12:33pm

paras99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.