Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821b1nduNas1gaya_subshalininarangpragyakumarkaushikaaumyshreeJANNAVswarajgirskapu80Blacksexyspicymiss_patel5phloxyPappu.sunshine33sajanFanRaima36jolly_flcoolgirl3naj7shivamala-Khush-sudi_4m_kolbusybee..Poojaa_PPrincess_123anusha.cochinRoarkVarsha-01EkSapnoKiParipeachesnplumsMithi_vaniSAIBALROUTHsukhi...MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU5th sep'12'-surprise happy b'day party nana" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for WU...

your second date with your dear hubby (oops i meant entire family date .. Lol) .. can imagine your situation Wink

payalibm

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU:-):-)

payalibm

sudi_4m_kol

IF-Dazzler

sudi_4m_kol

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thanx for wu,,,

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

thanks for WU...

your second date with your dear hubby (oops i meant entire family date .. Lol) .. can imagine your situation Wink

no...1st was unofficial meeting..it was all hoxed to amke me meet him...and 2nd was hoxed by his mom to meet me and lolzzz... no ways i am nto going to tell it ...it more disaster then any serial story or even ekk serials story line... man dont remind me..i wont be able tos top alughing about it...and sanjiv will knwo wht i have wrote here then 4rm coming friday forget i wa even alive or will eb doing WU...dont u dare show teeth..dont u dare...oh!man i am so laughing..hope he stays outs room atm and talk lil mroe wiht hsi dalring bro..till i contriol myself and be back to nromal

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Double thank you,
1st Thank you for the WU
2nd thank you for your awesome comments Wink

I loved today's episode! 
so many smiley faces and the celebration lightened the whole house, just beautiful! 
plus PaYa's sweet lil romance was killing me!

I'm missing latka jhatka! haha

payalibm

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.