Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!WU 05-09-2012 Kunal Accepts a Job at Diwan Firm!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rani,Welcome back,hope you had a good time 🤗

Thanks for the nice update.Its nice epi-I liked Kunal-Abhay convo n finally the much awaited track -SiNal working together is going to start😊
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back rani di...
really ggod to see u back...missed u a lot...
n yaa nice update..
fr me d best part was KC-Abhay scene...haaye typical KC akdoo attitude waala dialogues...
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Hi Rani,Welcome back,hope you had a good time 🤗

Thanks for the nice update.Its nice epi-I liked Kunal-Abhay convo n finally the much awaited track -SiNal working together is going to start😊

Thanks Sahasra🤗. Yes, had a blast during my vacation and also missed this week's Parichay, but kind of understood what must have happened.

Love Abhay and Kunal scenes a lot.  Seems like Siddhi's job is a consolation prize, if Diwan's don't give it to her, she will leave the house. Also, Sulekha said, Siddhi is the 2nd best lawyer after Kunal then why make her the head of the legal dept? Siddhi's side of story didn't make sense to me at all. 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

welcome back rani di...

really ggod to see u back...missed u a lot...
n yaa nice update..
fr me d best part was KC-Abhay scene...haaye typical KC akdoo attitude waala dialogues...

Thanks Sonia, It feels good to be back. Had missed you, Vidhi, Sahasra, Minnie and some other Menkas a lot during my vacation. 

The best part of the show indeed was Kunal-Abhay scenes. Kunal's attitude is just killer. Samir was looking so handsome today. I had forgotten How good looking the man is. 

I am glad that I got to do WU of today's episode when Kunal accepted the job offer. 

Also loved all Chopra family scenes too. They were very nice and soothing😊.
-Eni- thumbnail

Thanks for the update

mytri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update dear 🤗. Hope CV's handle this track well 😊 But looking on their track record which was miserable I don't have any hopes, but I will enjoy our newly employed brilliant lawyers 😉 . God Bless Diwan's Diwan 😃.
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the WU. loved kunal- abhay's conversation very much n siddhi n AD's convo after siddhi accepted to take job . ab tho bas waiting for SiNal's meet in office as co-workers
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...👏
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Rani... welcome back.. Was wondering where you were...

The last few episodes have been good and missed you in the EDT... Hope you enjoy watching them