I want Arnav to do this (My fantasy) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NAFISA09

wat a post sanika... awesome lol i kno Arnav will not do dat but sochne mein kya jata hai...😆

logic ki toh maa behen ek kar di hain aaj kal cvs ne...toh sane rehne ki liya, aisa sochna hi padega nah!
Originally posted by Sapphire

Haha..😆...loved ur fantasy..if only..IF only one of these wud occur in the show...bt I doubt this wud happen...😔...bt ur right...we r allowed dream...😊..so we have no other option but to dream and satisfy ourselves...I'm with u on that..lol 😆
Sapphire aka Priya

may be if we do a mass meditation, cvs ki conscience tak hum pahooch paaye? kyun jo chilla chilla ke bol rahe hain, woh toh inhe sunayee nahi de rahaa hain...
I love your suggestion Sanika it will be a good lesson for both shyam and Angalie. Angalie should go with her husband to another house. I hope this track ends pretty soon. I cannot believe Angalie asking for her husband back, after what he did to Arnav. This story is getting weird.
Originally posted by shivamala

I love your suggestion Sanika it will be a good lesson for both shyam and Angalie. Angalie should go with her husband to another house. I hope this track ends pretty soon. I cannot believe Angalie asking for her husband back, after what he did to Arnav. This story is getting weird.

i just want arnav back in control of the situation. he has been all over the place since post kidnap