Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I want Arnav to do this (My fantasy) (Page 5)

Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I for all don't think what you are demanding is a dream. Infect these are the precautions what people would take in real life. What the CV is showing us is in fact unbelievable. Such dumb n pathetic characters don't exist in true life.

Edited by Ace11 - 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanika-

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely thought process  ha ha ...love it ! But ye drama hai, and it's kind of quite evident as to what will happen  ( maybe it is just me who worships this serial day in and out and my family thinks I've gone blimming crazy !!!! ) 
Khushi will convince ASR to get Shyam back, in a way it is easier to keep an eye on the enemy if Nazar ke samney types ...however I have to say i Am disappointed with the way ASR brain cells are working ( or rather not working ?)  ...where is the mighty ASRs shatir DiMag  gone ? I know he loses it when angry, but abhi toh it's getting to be too much, I thought it was a Batti-Jali moment when Shayam says to Dadi ki Anjali ka khyaal rakhna ...but nahi ...maybe he loses it when he's upset too !!! Or this time his brain cells have been kidnapped !!!!
I do LOVE his confrontations with the Dadi woman ...aka his female version ...absolutely love to see them at logger heads !!!! I have a feeling this woman will be the one to pull Anjali out of Shyams clasps once she realises what is what ...she is way too smart for what she's doing right now !!! 
Not too sure how ASR will react to the Garima face-off though ...Maa ka mamla hai after all !!! ... The TRUTH as we see it depends on our perception, isn't it ? with the guilty parties not being there, I am sure Dadi being her true self, will blame poor Garima for being a gold digger ...sad ! ..What if the senior ASR did not Have have any extra-marital ...or that it was HIS fault just like Shyam...I want to see Nani speaking up here and saying that heR daughter misunderstood and overreacted ...coz that s exactly wha it looked like in the recent version of the extended flashback ...what a fiasco ! A family completely falls apart on the daughters wedding day ...all because Of a misunderstanding ...

I am loving the current track though ! Sorry bashers, but Anjali is just being ASR little sister, totally justified, She is simply trusting her husband ...after all, no one's actually sat her down to give her proof and she cannot, like us, see the old episodes , can she ? 
ASR...Come on Man, talk to her ...don't decide for her, she will do what she wants ..she is YOUR sister after all !!!!!

Do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babli0204

<font size="4">Quote
aparna5293: "Sapne dekhna band kro sanika, hakika t me sirf dil tutate hai"
Sapno ke dunya mein rahanahi achha hain, kyon ki asli dunya mein to khali dil tut-te hain!!!</font>

exactly !
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Sanika and 5 wishesStar.
ASR...do it!!!!!!Wink

chaila...we are waiting since diwali for him to do it!
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Abhi koi mere against fatwa nahi issue karega but I guess I have seen enough of Gul's handiwork to come to the below conclusion by way of comparison.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In their show Geet, Gul has, the lead, ie Geet forgives the man who married her for a day and left her preggers. Not only does she fight her husband , who ismorekeen on seeing his bro punished, she facilitates his entry back home and then leaves her home and husband in a huff citing self respect issues.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Then she successfully plans and plots to have her sister married to that man...She even brought herhusbandon his knees seeking her forgiveness. and everyone were moved to tears and LUBBED the show..</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Puke ..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">wait I feel doozy...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Oh no</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">fainted!!...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">system restore..</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">back up kicking in...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">check ...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">check...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Regained consciousness but not really in my senses anymore.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">yeah ,so where was I?</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">That's a @#$%^&*()_#$% in my eyes and if were a guy, a kick in my balls.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The restraining order angle was used in Geet. The lead's bhabhi turns out to be the evil mind behind the farce of a wedding between her own husband and Geet for the money that would fetch them. So, the hero had a restraining order issued against his bhabhi so his heroine is spared the agony of reliving her nightmare. But it all comes to naught, because the said bhabhi breezes in and out effortlessly despite massive security throughout the wedding ceremonies of the hero-heroine.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Something very similar is being played out here...Of course the two stories are poles apart..Thetreatmentbeing meted out is familiar. Old wine new bottle syndrome. andthat'smy grouse...why be in the entertainment industry if you can't be innovative and how dare you call yourself CREATIVES??
</font>

All I can say is, you stuck with Geet faaAr too long than I could. This is the main reason, I stop watching once the lead pair confessess...
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ace11

<font face="Calibri"><font size="3">I for all don't think what you are demanding is a dream. Infect these are the precautionswhat peoplewouldtake in real life. What the CV is showing us is in fact unbelievable. </font><font size="3">Such dumb n pathetic characters don't exist intrue life.</font>

</font>

I wonder , yeh log itna jo hard work hard work kehte rehte hain...woh actually main, kis cheej pe karte hain. cuz, episodes main toh koi hard ya smart work dikh nahi rahaa...

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Lovely thought process ha ha ...love it ! But ye drama hai, and it's kind of quite evident as to what will happen ( maybe it is just me who worships this serial day in and out and my family thinks I've gone blimming crazy !!!! )
Khushi will convince ASR to get Shyam back, in a way it is easier to keep an eye on the enemy if Nazar ke samney types ...however I have to say iAm disappointed with the way ASR brain cells are working ( or rather not working ?) ...where is the mighty ASRs shatir DiMag gone ? I know he loses it when angry, but abhi toh it's getting to be too much, I thought it was a Batti-Jali moment when Shayam says to Dadi ki Anjali ka khyaal rakhna ...but nahi ...maybe he loses it when he's upset too !!! Or this time his brain cells have been kidnapped !!!!
I do LOVE his confrontations with the Dadi woman ...aka his female version ...absolutely love to see them at logger heads !!!! I have a feeling this woman will be the one to pull Anjali out of Shyams clasps once she realises what is what ...she is way too smart for what she's doing right now !!!
Not too sure how ASR will react to the Garima face-off though ...Maa ka mamla hai after all !!! ... The TRUTH as we see it depends on our perception, isn't it ? with the guilty parties not being there, I am sure Dadi being her true self, will blame poor Garima for being a gold digger ...sad ! ..What if the senior ASR did not Have have any extra-marital ...or that it was HIS fault just like Shyam...I want to see Nani speaking up here and saying that heR daughter misunderstood and overreacted ...coz that s exactly wha it looked like in the recent version of the extended flashback ...what a fiasco ! A family completely falls apart on the daughters wedding day ...all because Of a misunderstanding ...

I am loving the current track though ! Sorry bashers, but Anjali is just being ASR little sister, totally justified, She is simply trusting her husband ...after all, no one's actually sat her down to give her proof and she cannot, like us, see the old episodes , can she ?
ASR...Come on Man, talk to her ...don't decide for her, she will do what she wants ..she is YOUR sister after all !!!!!

Do

Apart from asr, everyone is still true to their character...kidnapping ke baad, asr apna dimag bhool aaya lagta hain!

asr13

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
wat a post sanika... awesome lol i kno Arnav will not do dat but sochne mein kya jata hai... LOL

-sanika-

Go to top