Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I want Arnav to do this (My fantasy) (Page 2)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

1) Order HP/OP/JP to pack Dadi's boriya bistar and ask his driver to drop her of at the ashram she came from. 
He is capable of that, but it would require some sort of lumbar support to muster up those knd of nerves considering it's Anjali we are talking about.

2) Ask Aman to fix cctv cameras and microphone in Shyaam's gareeb ghar - tit for tat!
Pehle, menthos kha kar apne dimaag ki batti toh jalaye aur uski roshni mein apne ghar mein jo camera's hai uski pata toh lagaye..vaise jija ji ka gareeb ghar hai kahan?

3) Hire a private bodygaurd couple to move next to the Shyaamyanjali Makan to keep an eye out for Anjali's safety. The female can befriend Anji and accompany here everywgere outside and in the house. 
Ye saare skills Harvard mein nahi sikhate.Itni akal hoti toh pehle Shyam ke against irrefutable proof tayyar karta, phir jija ko laat hoose maar kar ghar se dafa karta, aur bhagane ke baad se uspe nazar rakhta..Inme se kuch bhi nahi kiya.. Ye ASR, sirf naam ka hai aur uska self proclaimed mahaanta sirf cardboard hai.. garajate badal baraste nahi baccheLOL

4) Make Shyaam sign a document, where he agrees that no matter what, no riches of the Raizadas or Maliks will ever come to him.
This is very do-able if you ask me. Lekin ,PH wale jalebi bana bana kar thak gaye hai..woh training le rahe hai, on..kachra kaise banate haiWink

5) Tell Anjali, yes, he can have her Shyaam, right from now. She just wont have her chotte, naani, mami or any others. She has to break all contact with them and not expect any financial or emotional help from them. 
Dekhiye apni limit me rahiye.. hadh karte ho... jis didi ki liye show ka title originally Didi ki saut tha..jis Di ke liye ASR, chhottey ban jaate hai...jis Di ki wajah se show ka sabse bada twist aaya and stole the bloodied thunder from under the lead actor's wedding ...unko ye sab sunana...hmm the odds are...Earthlings finally discovering life sustaining galaxy outside of our ownSmile

I am well aware this wont happen, but I am allowed to dream right ?
Dekho ji Dekho,GH ki dhamki humare sapno pe thodi laagoo hoti haiBig smile 
sapne suhane ladakpan ke.aisa ek show aata hai zee pe.. dekho ji dekhoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitzy-sanika-

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dpotnis

Lol.. Sanika ..you want the serial to end by Dec? If they do this, they won't have a story to continue now that they have merged 3 tracks.

Well, if they start this track, this can run till dec.
we know the cvs have the capacity to stretch
Garima will finally stop playing hide n seek
Babuji will get better
Shyaams truth will come out
They can bring back dadi n say "i told u so, stopwa"
then dadi can see garima
then the past track
i mean if one year 1 flashback scene pe chalaaya hain, why stop now
Run , this new scene for another year!

Aree they can even invent some long lost Dada for Khushi...who is SUPER RICH... and will try to destroy ASR as he MU's ASR married Khushi forcibly LOL that track can go minimum 3 months...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUssmitzy-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

1) Order HP/OP/JP to pack Dadi's boriya bistar and ask his driver to drop her of at the ashram she came from.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">He is capable of that, but it would require some sort of lumbar support to muster up those knd of nerves considering it's Anjali we are talking about.</font>

2) Ask Aman to fix cctv cameras and microphone in Shyaam's gareeb ghar - tit for tat!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Pehle, menthos kha kar apne dimaag ki batti toh jalaye aur uski roshni mein apne ghar mein jo camera's hai uski pata toh lagaye..vaise jija ji ka gareeb ghar hai kahan?
</font>
3) Hire a private bodygaurd couple to move next to the Shyaamyanjali Makan to keep an eye out for Anjali's safety. The female can befriend Anji and accompany here everywgere outside and in the house.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Ye saare skills Harvard mein nahi sikhate.Itni akal hoti toh pehle Shyam ke against irrefutable proof tayyar karta, phir jija ko laat hoose maar kar ghar se dafa karta, aur bhagane ke baad se uspe nazar rakhta..Inme se kuch bhi nahi kiya.. Ye ASR, sirf naam ka hai aur uska self proclaimed mahaanta sirf cardboard hai.. garajate badal baraste nahi baccheLOL</font>

4) Make Shyaam sign a document, where he agrees that no matter what, no riches of the Raizadas or Maliks will ever come to him.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This is very do-able if you ask me. Lekin ,PH wale jalebi bana bana kar thak gaye hai..woh training le rahe hai, on..kachra kaise banate haiWink</font>

5) Tell Anjali, yes, he can have her Shyaam, right from now. She just wont have her chotte, naani, mami or any others. She has to break all contact with them and not expect any financial or emotional help from them.
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Dekhiye apni limit me rahiye.. hadh karte ho... jis didi ki liye show ka title originally Didi ki saut tha..jis Di ke liye ASR, chhottey ban jaate hai...jis Di ki wajah se show ka sabse bada twist aaya and stole the bloodied thunder from under the lead actor's wedding ...unko ye sab sunana...hmm the odds are...Earthlings finally discovering life sustaining galaxy outside of our ownSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Dekho ji Dekho,GH ki dhamki humare sapno pe thodi laagoo hoti haiBig smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">sapne suhane ladakpan ke.aisa ek show aata hai zee pe.. dekho ji dekhoLOL</font>

Useless...mere sapno pe toh ipk ki logic na laga...waise toh aaj kal, ipk n logic same sentence main likhna, antithesis ka best example ho gayaa hain. Meri sapne toh logical rehne de! Nahi toh mujhe sukoon ki neend nahi aayegi. Rudali, safed kapdoon main, Chotte , Shyaamji, kehti hui, RM main bhatakti dikhaayee degi !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Lol.. Sanika ..you want the serial to end by Dec? If they do this, they won't have a story to continue now that they have merged 3 tracks.

Babuji will get better
then dadi can see garima
then the past track

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990099">Aree they can even invent some long lost Dada for Khushi...who is SUPER RICH... and will try to destroy ASR as he MU's ASR married KhushiforciblyLOLthat track can go minimum 3 months...</font>

Chalo, you finally in the mood to write...anything should be better than the current track!

Sayali_23

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">He is capable of that, but it would require some sort of lumbar support to muster up those knd of nerves considering it's Anjali we are talking about.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Pehle, menthos kha kar apne dimaag ki batti toh jalaye aur uski roshni mein apne ghar mein jo camera's hai uski pata toh lagaye..vaise jija ji ka gareeb ghar hai kahan?
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Ye saare skills Harvard mein nahi sikhate.Itni akal hoti toh pehle Shyam ke against irrefutable proof tayyar karta, phir jija ko laat hoose maar kar ghar se dafa karta, aur bhagane ke baad se uspe nazar rakhta..Inme se kuch bhi nahi kiya.. Ye ASR, sirf naam ka hai aur uska self proclaimed mahaanta sirf cardboard hai.. garajate badal baraste nahi baccheLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This is very do-able if you ask me. Lekin ,PH wale jalebi bana bana kar thak gaye hai..woh training le rahe hai, on..kachra kaise banate haiWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Dekhiye apni limit me rahiye.. hadh karte ho... jis didi ki liye show ka title originally Didi ki saut tha..jis Di ke liye ASR, chhottey ban jaate hai...jis Di ki wajah se show ka sabse bada twist aaya and stole the bloodied thunder from under the lead actor's wedding ...unko ye sab sunana...hmm the odds are...Earthlings finally discovering life sustaining galaxy outside of our ownSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Dekho ji Dekho,GH ki dhamki humare sapno pe thodi laagoo hoti haiBig smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">sapne suhane ladakpan ke.aisa ek show aata hai zee pe.. dekho ji dekhoLOL</font>

Useless...mere sapno pe toh ipk ki logic na laga...waise toh aaj kal, ipk n logic same sentence main likhna, antithesis ka best example ho gayaa hain. Meri sapne toh logical rehne de! Nahi toh mujhe sukoon ki neend nahi aayegi. Rudali, safed kapdoon main, Chotte , Shyaamji, kehti hui, RM main bhatakti dikhaayee degi !

rofl!!!!aapko nahi ungli karoongi toh kisko karoongi batao.. vaise woh sapne suhane ladakpan ke wala show dekhna zaroor..usme lead pair ne lips the lockings kiya..aisa post apne forum mein dekha tha maine...woh dekh kar, la la land mein jaana aur apne ASR aur Khushi ko imagine karna..jaa beta jaa de di aapko freedomLOL. ja jee le apne sapne ( Om Puri style from DDLJ..)

-sanika-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Come out of dream land baby...i want him @least ignore her...but i think even this wont happen...SIGH!!!!!
Ps:our names r some wat similiar...mine is sanitha Big smile

-sanika-

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Babuji will get better
then dadi can see garima
then the past track

Aree they can even invent some long lost Dada for Khushi...who is SUPER RICH... and will try to destroy ASR as he MU's ASR married Khushi forcibly LOL that track can go minimum 3 months...

absolutely..If we are indeed the most tolerant of the lot and allow ourselves the luxury of day dreamng, PH can do exactly the same and cook up this Dada

-sanika-

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Come out of dream land baby...i want him @least ignore her...but i think even this wont happen...SIGH!!!!!
Ps:our names r some wat similiar...mine is sanitha Big smile

aaj kal ke episode dekhke, sapno ki duniya main rehna pasand karoongi, nahi toh mera raudra roop baahar aayega and logo ko lagega maine channel change kiya hain !

sanja_here

Go to top