Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I want Arnav to do this (My fantasy)

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
1) Order HP/OP/JP to pack Dadi's boriya bistar and ask his driver to drop her of at the ashram she came from.

2) Ask Aman to fix cctv cameras and microphone in Shyaam's gareeb ghar - tit for tat!

3) Hire a private bodygaurd couple to move next to the Shyaamyanjali Makan to keep an eye out for Anjali's safety. The female can befriend Anji and accompany here everywgere outside and in the house.

4) Make Shyaam sign a document, where he agrees that no matter what, no riches of the Raizadas or Maliks will ever come to him.

5) Tell Anjali, yes, he can have her Shyaam, right from now. She just wont have her chotte, naani, mami or any others. She has to break all contact with them and not expect any financial or emotional help from them.

I am well aware this wont happen, but I am allowed to dream right ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha Sanikaaa... what a fantasy girl...

Let Arnav not do any thing else... but HE MUST stop talking to Poojali... don't even tell her ...Just ignore her... ... I would be more then happy IF he does that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-sanika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayali_d23

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">hahahha Sanikaaa... what a fantasy girl...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">Let Arnav not do any thing else... but HE MUST stop talking to Poojali... don't even tell her ...Just ignore her... ... I would be more then happy IF he does that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

time for you to start writing again...an SS this time...too much material I gave you ;-)Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sapne dekhna band kro sanika, hakika t me sirf dil tutate hai:D
lovely post
-sanika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna5293

Sapne dekhna band kro sanika, hakika t me sirf dil tutate hai:D
lovely post

i know ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mera puraana ipk..., cv tumhaare paas padaa hain...
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol.. Sanika ..you want the serial to end by Dec? If they do this, they won't have a story to continue now that they have merged 3 tracks.
-sanika- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dpotnis

Lol.. Sanika ..you want the serial to end by Dec? If they do this, they won't have a story to continue now that they have merged 3 tracks.

Well, if they start this track, this can run till dec.
we know the cvs have the capacity to stretch
Garima will finally stop playing hide n seek
Babuji will get better
Shyaams truth will come out
They can bring back dadi n say "i told u so, stopwa"
then dadi can see garima
then the past track
i mean if one year 1 flashback scene pe chalaaya hain, why stop now
Run , this new scene for another year!Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

time for you to start writing again...an SS this time...too much material I gave you ;-)

hahhahaha no time to write SS... too upset to put anything in words... but it would be a nice idea๐Ÿ˜‰
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1) Order HP/OP/JP to pack Dadi's boriya bistar and ask his driver to drop her of at the ashram she came from. 

He is capable of that, but it would require some sort of lumbar support to muster up those knd of nerves considering it's Anjali we are talking about.

2) Ask Aman to fix cctv cameras and microphone in Shyaam's gareeb ghar - tit for tat!
Pehle, menthos kha kar apne dimaag ki batti toh jalaye aur uski roshni mein apne ghar mein jo camera's hai uski pata toh lagaye..vaise jija ji ka gareeb ghar hai kahan?

3) Hire a private bodygaurd couple to move next to the Shyaamyanjali Makan to keep an eye out for Anjali's safety. The female can befriend Anji and accompany here everywgere outside and in the house. 
Ye saare skills Harvard mein nahi sikhate.Itni akal hoti toh pehle Shyam ke against irrefutable proof tayyar karta, phir jija ko laat hoose maar kar ghar se dafa karta, aur bhagane ke baad se uspe nazar rakhta..Inme se kuch bhi nahi kiya.. Ye ASR, sirf naam ka hai aur uska self proclaimed mahaanta sirf cardboard hai.. garajate badal baraste nahi bacche๐Ÿ˜†

4) Make Shyaam sign a document, where he agrees that no matter what, no riches of the Raizadas or Maliks will ever come to him.
This is very do-able if you ask me. Lekin ,PH wale jalebi bana bana kar thak gaye hai..woh training le rahe hai, on..kachra kaise banate hai๐Ÿ˜‰

5) Tell Anjali, yes, he can have her Shyaam, right from now. She just wont have her chotte, naani, mami or any others. She has to break all contact with them and not expect any financial or emotional help from them. 
Dekhiye apni limit me rahiye.. hadh karte ho... jis didi ki liye show ka title originally Didi ki saut tha..jis Di ke liye ASR, chhottey ban jaate hai...jis Di ki wajah se show ka sabse bada twist aaya and stole the bloodied thunder from under the lead actor's wedding ...unko ye sab sunana...hmm the odds are...Earthlings finally discovering life sustaining galaxy outside of our own๐Ÿ˜Š

I am well aware this wont happen, but I am allowed to dream right ?

Dekho ji Dekho,GH ki dhamki humare sapno pe thodi laagoo hoti hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
sapne suhane ladakpan ke.aisa ek show aata hai zee pe.. dekho ji dekho๐Ÿ˜†
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Well, if they start this track, this can run till dec.
we know the cvs have the capacity to stretch
Garima will finally stop playing hide n seek
Babuji will get better
Shyaams truth will come out
They can bring back dadi n say "i told u so, stopwa"
then dadi can see garima
then the past track
i mean if one year 1 flashback scene pe chalaaya hain, why stop now
Run , this new scene for another year!

Aree they can even invent some long lost Dada for Khushi...who is SUPER RICH... and will try to destroy ASR as he MU's ASR married Khushi forcibly ๐Ÿ˜† that track can go minimum 3 months...