Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trpbabe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why IPK work no more?
Is it the lack of a horsey so that Arnavji can show off his Harem pants/Jodhpurs legitimately
Is it the lack of dialogues for Khushi, therefore, they make us focus on her backless choli...
Is it the RM law that no more than one person can have brain/logic at a time?

Is it the lack of a solid past or a family that believesin not communicating?

Is it Bush's fault?
Edited by trpbabe - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its the fault of Shaym for reverting back to juvenile villain...if only he would give Anjie baby the poison and we could all watch IPK in peace

Its the fault of the cvs...they're having brain farts which are making them think that DB is the lead. IPK should come on with this disclaimer 

Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You missed a major point when you criticized the "bulbous" pants -- The PH has been sending a hidden message -- he has some serious tricks up his pants that will revive the show -- wait and watch.

The rest you are spot on -- especially the Di outfits and the ensuing disasters.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bhangu - in the Hall of Shame
the blame goes 99% to No Sex No passion Serial Lover
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

It's ASR's fault, he involves himself too much with household stuff and never really goes to work.

It's Khushi's fault she dumped Shuklaji's dabba service and took up cleaning, cooking and baby sitting the Raizadas as her job.

Its HP's fault - he run a smart home without smart people. 
hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for clarification else i was thinking it is my fault that i am still watching this show😊
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

Its the Viewers fault for not understanding the hidden meanin

The show is about Di and her limping struggles. ShaJali are separated, like Heer-Ranjha but soon they will be one, never consummate  and become the ideal SP couple. 

Then show will be called the 'Sister-Rival show' and will be world famous in India. 

You no like all this?

Your fault. Gauti already said it "Dekhna hai toh dekho" Why are you blaming the hand, the frozen sausage and the "aladdin ki Genie" Pants?

@Red --- You watchin what I watchin???? frozen sausage? And I thought I was consuming frozen Seek Kabab's
Its the fault of devi maiyya. 

to ask her how, plizz walk in glass carpet and get electrocuted,
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Do not, I repeat do not blame Arnavji's pants that man has balls the size of Volkswagens.

bas keh diya bash karna hai to kisi aur ko karo! 
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
The fault lies with the mysterious case of the missing Payal.Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago