Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Whose fault is it?? (Page 16)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hey I am liking the track...
Better to show ANJali stupid than khushi,, at least khushi is stuck to Arnav like a glue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznakaserialjunkie

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
The arnav's barber's fault...has gone holidays in lala land...
 Happyji's fault ...he has no time for khushiji's marriage...
The priest's fault...who hasnt return Poojali's thali...
Rocky -lallan's fault...they want to kidnap Arnav once again for rabba vey...
Arnav's Gel's fault...always make him look oily and clumsy...
 more ever my fault ...still watching this crap...LOL

justforuse Senior Member
justforuse
justforuse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
SJ i will continue to watch the episodes so I get to read your posts. School started i had nearly forgotten I watch a show. Seriously the track couldnt get more pathetic and trps increased, what the heck?! Its definitely sanayas back because god knows its her back and baruns face i watch the show for. I hope they dont ever make her change.

im also hoping shyam will put in some spice and excitment into the lives of rm ppl. its still not clear what he wants...all this for money? naaah i hope there is something else behind it or else it'll be cliched.

what else happened today...khushi really thinks he changed after losing a baby? honey after finding out hes going to be a dad he was ready to divorce anjali to be with you, do you honestly think he will change after losing the baby..? rolls eyes

i like angry arnav.

i wish he kicks out anjali with shyam...go live in your own house.

im waiting for the strong anjali. More than the never occuring suhaag raath im desperately waiting for the day anjali finds out about the real shyam. If she cries im not going to give a damn (which i didnt for the loss of baby) and if she fights against him then oh boy she has my life!

p.s i do wonder if sanaya brushed her back with a bronzer or something. it did look flawless.

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar SJ... u shouldn't have asked this question...my first reaction was, it's all my hubby's fault, since that's the reason i give everytime anything goes wrong in my neck of the woods!!!!!ROFLI'm sure if i think too hard on it, i'll be able to lay the blame for IPK's failure at his feet as well!!!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12nonasiboyznakaserialjunkie

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justforuse

SJ i will continue to watch the episodes so I get to read your posts. School started i had nearly forgotten I watch a show. Seriously the track couldnt get more pathetic and trps increased, what the heck?! Its definitely sanayas back because god knows its her back and baruns face i watch the show for. I hope they dont ever make her change.

im also hoping shyam will put in some spice and excitment into the lives of rm ppl. its still not clear what he wants...all this for money? naaah i hope there is something else behind it or else it'll be cliched.

what else happened today...khushi really thinks he changed after losing a baby? honey after finding out hes going to be a dad he was ready to divorce anjali to be with you, do you honestly think he will change after losing the baby..? rolls eyes

i like angry arnav.

i wish he kicks out anjali with shyam...go live in your own house.

im waiting for the strong anjali. More than the never occuring suhaag raath im desperately waiting for the day anjali finds out about the real shyam. If she cries im not going to give a damn (which i didnt for the loss of baby) and if she fights against him then oh boy she has my life!

p.s i do wonder if sanaya brushed her back with a bronzer or something. it did look flawless.

Shocked Nahiiinnn!!!! The powers-that-be have succeeded in brainwashing us slowly but surely into accepting the Jhas as the true leads. (@ blue: Hehe, me too. LOL)

I blame: 
1) my necessity for IF detox causing the voodoo vibes that have made mods get trigger happy with closing threads down.
2) school for making me focus on reality and again send voodoo vibes that turned IPKKND into the Jha Horror Picture Show.

(To SJ, and everyone that posted: ROFL...I *heart* you funny funny trolls. Embarrassed)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuseparu_roxboyznakaLIKEDMGserialjunkie

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Its the Viewers fault for not understanding the hidden meanin

The show is about Di and her limping struggles. ShaJali are separated, like Heer-Ranjha but soon they will be one, never consummate  and become the ideal SP couple. 

Then show will be called the 'Sister-Rival show' and will be world famous in India. 

You no like all this?

Your fault. Gauti already said it "Dekhna hai toh dekho" Why are you blaming the hand, the frozen sausage and the "aladdin ki Genie" Pants?

hand and aladdin ki genie pants... who is frozen sausage-- Aakash?

I get the

debby_11 IF-Rockerz
debby_11
debby_11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
This is so awesome...:D :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznaka

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for such a lovely thread & amazing responses makes me feel alot more sane now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiboyznaka

Go to top