Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - MONU KO APNA SAMMAN WAPAS PANA HOGA (Page 9)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i can bear to see anything if they would just show rondy chasing Indu around the mohalla with a butcher knife...or with a broken glass..as her son is not accepting her ...so that she never comes back to the mohalla or falls down and dies of heart attack...i willl forgive jappu for all his wrongs till now if he shows that..really..i am aching to see that scene.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76LekzadoremevirgoDae_drmermanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Megha ko thoda waqt toh chahiye sab soke karne ke liye . Its so easy for us to criticise Megha . But bechari abhi tak Devil ke jhatke se bahar hi nahi nikali . So guys just wait for Megha's response . She will surely be with Mohan when he needs her the most . 

i hope so too...but unfortunately in times of crisis life doesnt gv u time to think...u hv to make ur instant choice whom u want to believe and whom u dont want to believe...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amLekzmanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dee_76][QUOTE=manesha76]

I think everyone is getting unreasonable here . Megha ko sachai do din pehele pata chala hai how can everyone expect her to instantly say Monu ok abhi joh bhi hua sab chodo hum aage ki sochti hoon . Hum baad mein discuss karenge ki mein tumhari peheli patni hoon yah dusri patni . 

Wah wah how convenient for everyone to say this . Usko time bhi dene kel iye koi tayaar nahi . Great . Tell me one thing currently Megha ke alawa aur kaun hai Mohan ko support karne ke liye . Indu ne toh apne bete par vishwaas nahi kiya . But atleast everyone in this forum have that faith on Megha . Lekin sabko instant result chahiye like Maggi 2 minutes noodles . 

I am sorry but i disagree with everyone who say Megha tube-light hai .  I think yahan Monu is more tube light then Megha . Monu ko ka dimag kya ghaas charne gaya tha joh Riddhima ki baation mein aagaya . 

Saara raita Monu failaye aur usko saaf Megha kare wah yeh sahi hai . Agar aap sab log chahte hain ki Megha Monu ko help kare toh usko time toh dena hi padega . 

manesha...u r absolutely right...megha came to know the truth just 2 days back so she needs time to grasp the situation...i really hope manesha that ridzie will hv the same kind of consideration for megha and she will use all her evil tactics after some days so that megha can decide whether to stand by mohan or not...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amsitammaLekzmanesha76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Dee_76][QUOTE=manesha76]

Megha ko thoda waqt toh chahiye sab soke karne ke liye . Its so easy for us to criticise Megha . But bechari abhi tak Devil ke jhatke se bahar hi nahi nikali . So guys just wait for Megha's response . She will surely be with Mohan when he needs her the most . 

voh waqt ab hai saath dene ka, ghusse ke leye pori umar baki hai kar lena roz Mohan se Wink

I think everyone is getting unreasonable here . Megha ko sachai do din pehele pata chala hai how can everyone expect her to instantly say Monu ok abhi joh bhi hua sab chodo hum aage ki sochti hoon . Hum baad mein discuss karenge ki mein tumhari peheli patni hoon yah dusri patni . 

Wah wah how convenient for everyone to say this . Usko time bhi dene kel iye koi tayaar nahi . Great . Tell me one thing currently Megha ke alawa aur kaun hai Mohan ko support karne ke liye . Indu ne toh apne bete par vishwaas nahi kiya . But atleast everyone in this forum have that faith on Megha . Lekin sabko instant result chahiye like Maggi 2 minutes noodles . 

I am sorry but i disagree with everyone who say Megha tube-light hai .  I think yahan Monu is more tube light then Megha . Monu ko ka dimag kya ghaas charne gaya tha joh Riddhima ki baation mein aagaya . 

Saara raita Monu failaye aur usko saaf Megha kare wah yeh sahi hai . Agar aap sab log chahte hain ki Megha Monu ko help kare toh usko time toh dena hi padega . 

I do agree with you ki time ofcourse dena chaheye but abhi waqt hai saath dene ka as Ridz has already landed at Mohan's place. I do agree that Mohan did a very big and stupid mistake of his life. Its not instant that I said that she should support Mohan. Couple of days has already passed and she still doesnt want to listen which is sad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomanesha76

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
9 hrs...
Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

9 hrs...

dear aaj epi nahi hai Cry direct Friday ko hai. kamine logo ne ME weekend ki bajay weekday pe kyun rakha aur rakha bhi toh yeh time pe Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Guys abhi tak kisiko pata nahi Riddhima kya karne wali hai . I think Mohan ko bhi nahi pata . So its better to wait & then think & then solve the issue . Kabhi kabar instantly react karne se mamla bigad bhi sakta hai . Abhi Monu bhi kuch nahi kar sakta . Fir how everyone expect Megha to do some thing . Kya Monu ke saath baat kareke problem solve hojayega ? 

I think this is better that Megha doesn't talk to Monu. In this way Riddhima will under estimate Megha . Uske baad Megha apna zabardast waar kar sakti hai jisse Riddhima charion khane chitt hojayegi . Uske saath Indu bhi ki bhi sitti pitti gul hojayegi . 

Why don't everyone think maturely . Iss bar Riddhima is a real villain do not target Megha . Monu has only Magha with no one else . Even Indu has left him .   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amLekzsitammaadoremevirgo

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=manesha76]

Guys abhi tak kisiko pata nahi Riddhima kya karne wali hai . I think Mohan ko bhi nahi pata . So its better to wait & then think & then solve the issue . Kabhi kabar instantly react karne se mamla bigad bhi sakta hai . Abhi Monu bhi kuch nahi kar sakta . Fir how everyone expect Megha to do some thing . Kya Monu ke saath baat kareke problem solve hojayega ? 

I think this is better that Megha doesn't talk to Monu. In this way Riddhima will under estimate Megha . Uske baad Megha apna zabardast waar kar sakti hai jisse Riddhima charion khane chitt hojayegi . Uske saath Indu bhi ki bhi sitti pitti gul hojayegi . 

Why don't everyone think maturely . Iss bar Riddhima is a real villain do not target Megha . Monu has only Magha with no one else . Even Indu has left him .   

underline: Loved it what you said. I know at present no one knows as what is Ridz going to do. Here my intention was that atleast she should show that she is with Mohan so that then Mohan has got only one problem at hand as now he is not seeing the danger what Ridz is going to put him in as when its Megha he forgets everything. Same thing happened during the shoot out epi, he did not see the danger right in front of him as his whole attention was on Megha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index