Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - MONU KO APNA SAMMAN WAPAS PANA HOGA (Page 8)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

and i want to see mohan back in the investigator mode and megha back in her mirchi mode when someone from outside humiliates mohan...i am sure both will happen..actually i am enjoying the show now and am curious to know what all antics the psycho will show...

Yuppp Sita i wanted this to happen from so long . I wanted Ridz to be Psycho Villian . But MM coming together might happen after next week only Unhappy . Till then we will see Devil winning & Fans in Forum giving galis to Megha which i really hate . As MM are one now so gali deni hai toh dono ko do ek ko nahi . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amshanu4sitammaadoremevirgo

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

actually the show is getting interesting now...at least to me..i am curious to know how they will solve this.
Same here. I am also curious how they will take this story. Just would love the story to take a turn where Mohan's journalistic instincts are used (as in some kind of mystery that he would find out).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jonaki

actually the show is getting interesting now...at least to me..i am curious to know how they will solve this.
Same here. I am also curious how they will take this story. Just would love the story to take a turn where Mohan's journalistic instincts are used (as in some kind of mystery that he would find out).

Devil jab current lagayegi tab Monu ka instinct kaam karna shuru hojayega . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JonakiDee_76-lightinfested-sitamma

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
well his every one ... 

10hrs to go for rondhi madness to start 

this gal roflys me to no end ...

lmao to her expressions yesterday 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

well his every one ... 

Dear Aaj shayad episode nahi hai LOL  .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-lightinfested-sitamma

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by krazzybeam

well his every one ... 

Dear Aaj shayad episode nahi hai LOL  .

aree haan main toh bool hi gayi ...

nbt colors ka sautela baccha hai na ...Angry 

any was toh ab

34 hrs to go 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4sitammamanesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@kiran : haan, aisa sautela baccha jise kabhi well treatment nahi mila colors se...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76-lightinfested-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Aditi,come on dear,there is no need to be so harsh with Megha..We all know she is an impulsive person and always talks like this to Mohan,whenever she gets irritated with him..But that does not mean she does not love him...and she is right in worrying about her kids and Papaji,jiji and MIL..she is snapping at Mohan as she also does not know how to solve this mess...and we have to give her more time you know...she has been wronged and that is a fact..But dont worry,she will not be able to see him in too much of an agony and will stand by him...
Mohan should stop feeling helpless and should come back to his reporter mode at the earliest...and at least for that i want Megha to tell him to solve the problem himself..once he gears up..and starts thinking and functioning intelligently as before,and once Megha realizes the nature of Riddima, Megha will stand by him..have no doubt on that...Let Mohan come out of his dumbo state and act like the smart person he actually is...kabi kabi if we feel that we have back ups and support we become weak rather than strong..If we feel we have to handle everything ourselves,we will somehow or other get the strength and drive to do that.. ..I am trying to think from both mohan's and Megha's sides...And this should be a lesson for Mohan ...he shouldn't do things like this again without understanding what he is really doing.  ..he is slowly realizing it ..he said "jab bhi koi mere bholepan ka faida uthata hai mujhe pata bhi nahi chalta"...

And actually Megha has behaved in a very dignified manner about this till now..And when and if he is publicly humiliated she will stand by him surely...

And as for Indu,Ads,I would be surprised if she behaves in a better way.!!
And I think MM are sleeping in the same room but with no contact..Do you remember how they were in one room,apparently jiji's while Mohan was explaining things to Megha.. And then she was about to open the door when he told her about his faizala...and she did not open the door as well. I feel they have not shown it evidently..that is all..

thanx for the clarification sita...i know i sound anti-megha these days...i go overboard that also i admit...i wont contradict u of course but personally i am yet to see the same level of integrity from megha that i see from mohan...
as for loving mohan...i never doubted that and i will never doubt that...

and as for standing by mohan...i dont know wat she is waiting for...yes mohan made the mess himself so he shud come out of it alone...but i thot once a person is married no crisis belongs to one person alone...
y shud megha need to realise wat kind of person ridzie is before supporting mohan...mohan has already told her everything...either she believes him or she does not...there cannot be a middle way...yes she has the right to be harsh on him but to leave him alone to deal with the crisis i cannot fathom that between a husband-wife who are supposedly in love with each other...

she has been wronged and that is a fact...i repeat ur sentence sita just to tell u i agree to that also...i never denied that and i will never deny that...but i also wont deny that mohan alone is not responsible for that...but watever hapnd life has to go on and for that mohan needs her support...if at times like this a wife wont stand by her husband...then i really dunno wat to say...

how difficult must it be for mohan to stay in megha's former sasural that too wen megha herself is not talking with him...but he doesnt care about his ego being bruised because all that matters to him is to talk with megha and solve the crisis...but no...our megha isnt in the mood to talk...

and tmrw it is obvious vyas family will know everything thanx to ridzie...then wat...will megha blame mohan for that too...wat a convenient situation for megha...blame everything on mohan and be satisfied that she is clear as crystal...
well...lets c...the CVs hv made enuf mess of MM relationship...i now only hope they will find a decent way to come out of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index