Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - MONU KO APNA SAMMAN WAPAS PANA HOGA (Page 7)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Aditi,come on dear,there is no need to be so harsh with Megha..We all know she is an impulsive person and always talks like this to Mohan,whenever she gets irritated with him..But that does not mean she does not love him...and she is right in worrying about her kids and Papaji,jiji and MIL..she is snapping at Mohan as she also does not know how to solve this mess...and we have to give her more time you know...she has been wronged and that is a fact..But dont worry,she will not be able to see him in too much of an agony and will stand by him...
Mohan should stop feeling helpless and should come back to his reporter mode at the earliest...and at least for that i want Megha to tell him to solve the problem himself..once he gears up..and starts thinking and functioning intelligently as before,and once Megha realizes the nature of Riddima, Megha will stand by him..have no doubt on that...Let Mohan come out of his dumbo state and act like the smart person he actually is...kabi kabi if we feel that we have back ups and support we become weak rather than strong..If we feel we have to handle everything ourselves,we will somehow or other get the strength and drive to do that.. ..I am trying to think from both mohan's and Megha's sides...And this should be a lesson for Mohan ...he shouldn't do things like this again without understanding what he is really doing.  ..he is slowly realizing it ..he said "jab bhi koi mere bholepan ka faida uthata hai mujhe pata bhi nahi chalta"...

And actually Megha has behaved in a very dignified manner about this till now..And when and if he is publicly humiliated she will stand by him surely...

And as for Indu,Ads,I would be surprised if she behaves in a better way.!!
And I think MM are sleeping in the same room but with no contact..Do you remember how they were in one room,apparently jiji's while Mohan was explaining things to Megha.. And then she was about to open the door when he told her about his faizala...and she did not open the door as well. I feel they have not shown it evidently..that is all..
[/QUOTE]

I agree Sita , 

I think everyone is getting unreasonable here . Megha ko sachai do din pehele pata chala hai how can everyone expect her to instantly say Monu ok abhi joh bhi hua sab chodo hum aage ki sochti hoon . Hum baad mein discuss karenge ki mein tumhari peheli patni hoon yah dusri patni . 

Wah wah how convenient for everyone to say this . Usko time bhi dene kel iye koi tayaar nahi . Great . Tell me one thing currently Megha ke alawa aur kaun hai Mohan ko support karne ke liye . Indu ne toh apne bete par vishwaas nahi kiya . But atleast everyone in this forum have that faith on Megha . Lekin sabko instant result chahiye like Maggi 2 minutes noodles . 

I am sorry but i disagree with everyone who say Megha tube-light hai .  I think yahan Monu is more tube light then Megha . Monu ko ka dimag kya ghaas charne gaya tha joh Riddhima ki baation mein aagaya . 

Saara raita Monu failaye aur usko saaf Megha kare wah yeh sahi hai . Agar aap sab log chahte hain ki Megha Monu ko help kare toh usko time toh dena hi padega . 

Megha & Mohan sleeping in one room well i don't know about that . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_amshanu4sitamma

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Today episode was perfect. KKK and AKS  and others for that matter everyone's   acting were perfect...10/10 for all

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amsitammaadoremevirgo

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i am not saying that they are sleeping in one room,just that they may be sleeping that is why no one is doubting anything..esp jiji..and any way even before MR truth was out they were sleeping in one room..ad nothing happened..so why would anything happen now??i was just trying to clarify adity's doubt.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amnaina2010shanu4Dae_drmeradoremevirgomanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

i am not saying that they are sleeping in one room,just that they may be sleeping that is why no one is doubting anything..esp jiji..and any way even before MR truth was out they were sleeping in one room..ad nothing happened..so why would anything happen now??i was just trying to clarify adity's doubt.

Both of them sleeping in one room is not so important . What is going to happen in future is important . I think MM will make their move only when they get to know about Riddhima's move . As she is complete Psycho .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76aashu_amshanu4sitammaadoremevirgoDae_drmer

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
APPROX 10 HRS TO GO!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
and i want to see mohan back in the investigator mode and megha back in her mirchi mode when someone from outside humiliates mohan...i am sure both will happen..actually i am enjoying the show now and am curious to know what all antics the psycho will show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053JonakiDee_76shanu4adoremevirgomanesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
@pratibha : aaj episode nahi aayega...
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
actually the show is getting interesting now...at least to me..i am curious to know how they will solve this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JonakiDee_76shanu4

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index